Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time to buy Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 4177 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 01:48:24 AM
We should buy when the price falls. Buying at a low price, selling at a high price is a trading principle that we all know. In the current Bitcoin market, prices are falling and we can consider buying some bitcoins at this time.
Activity: 154
April 19, 2018, 01:37:56 AM
now is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin . the current price of 8000 dollars . the highest price of bitcoin is up to $20000 . the bear market is over and the bull market has just begun .
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
April 19, 2018, 01:20:03 AM
Is this the time to buy Bitcoin?
This depends on you OP, if you are investing into bitcoin as just an investor for a short run, and as a day trader, I will say this is not the right time, cause this is a time for price correction. But if you are an investor for a long run and not a day trader, then you can buy now and hold it for a long run.
I really agree with you, if suppose we want to invest for a long time it's time we bought it, but for us for example want to buy for merchant today is wrong time so we can lose, so we better buy it for period the long.
if you look at the current Bitcoin price seems a bit too late to buy it, because the current price has been steadily improving. because if we buy it at the current price then the profit that we can not be too big. but it's all up to you
Activity: 126
April 19, 2018, 12:59:56 AM
We all know that one reason is to buy at a low price and sell it at a high price. The current bitcoin price is falling. I think we should consider whether we can buy some.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 12:37:50 AM
This depends on you OP, if you are investing into bitcoin as just an investor for a short run, and as a day trader, I will say this is not the right time, cause this is a time for price correction. But if you are an investor for a long run and not a day trader, then you can buy now and hold it for a long run.
I really agree with you, if suppose we want to invest for a long time it's time we bought it, but for us for example want to buy for merchant today is wrong time so we can lose, so we better buy it for period the long.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Investor
February 10, 2018, 05:15:57 PM
Actually I think it has always been a good time to buy bitcoin, either at $15,000 or $6,000, because I have no doubt that the market is just in an initial stage of growth and I really believe that bitcoin can be worth at least $100,000 in a couple of years. It is true that many consider it dead due to its supposed scalability problems, but the great advantage of its popularity can never be defeated by any other altcoin.
cтaнeт в итoгe цифpoвым зoлoтoм ... книгa o нeвepoятнoй иcтopии биткoинa... oчeнь yвлeкaтeльнaя!!!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
February 10, 2018, 03:21:47 PM
Actually I think it has always been a good time to buy bitcoin, either at $15,000 or $6,000, because I have no doubt that the market is just in an initial stage of growth and I really believe that bitcoin can be worth at least $100,000 in a couple of years. It is true that many consider it dead due to its supposed scalability problems, but the great advantage of its popularity can never be defeated by any other altcoin.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 02:57:24 PM
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Investor
February 10, 2018, 02:44:51 PM
вpeмя зaкyпaтьcя caмoe тo.... пpoйдeт китaйcкий нoвый гoд и в кoнцe фeвpaля-мapт цeнa yлeтит, тoгдa cтoит бyдeт нeмнoгo зaфикcиpoвaтьcя либo дepжaть нa дoлгocpoк, oжидaeтcя 50000 цeнa бтc к кoнцy гoдa))) бyдeм дepжaть кyлaчки
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 08:35:07 AM
if you have a lot of capital to buy bitcoin, I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin, because the price is down even cheaper.
If you feel that someday bitcoin will have a higher price again, then you better buy bitcoin now, this will be good news for people who want to invest in bitcoin.
I also wanted to buy bitcoin now and invest, but I did not have much money to buy bitcoin, so I canceled my wish.
Activity: 10
February 06, 2018, 08:34:06 AM
I think is the time to buy Eth
Activity: 25
Merit: 7
February 06, 2018, 05:44:25 AM
Im waiting till 5k. Lets see.
Activity: 140
February 06, 2018, 05:41:08 AM
Yes it's the right time to buy BTC as the price has decline to a lower amount of around 5-6k$ and it's the best time to buy the bitcoin and hold it as the price will for sure increase among the mid of this year no doubt.Just buy it have patience and wait for the right time then it will be yours for all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
February 06, 2018, 05:34:53 AM
yes, this is the time to buy bitcoin. The price of it is very low, and it will rise again., And makes us, more earns. He should invest bitcoin now, because this is the day and start bitcoin will go up.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 05:07:30 AM

yes you are right this is the right time to buy bitcoin because at this time if you know bitcoin price has decreased very much price and will return around the price of $ 4-5k. at that price you should buy as much bitcoin as possible because bitcoin will rise again starting from the middle of this year.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
February 06, 2018, 04:13:59 AM
Yes, this is the best time to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin always profitable. Bitcoin price is $16k something. At the end of this month, Bitcoin price will increase. It will reach about $25k. You can buy Bitcoin now and get a profit on it.

I can hardly say that yes this time is the best time to buy bitcoin first, bitcoin today is on its downfall which means bitcoin price is drop its price and a good time to grab the opportunity to avail bitcoin. But though bitcoin today is dropping it's price it will definitely return where it used too, it's just a normal situation in bitcoin.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
February 06, 2018, 03:23:30 AM
Its time to hold bitcoin and buy a variety of coin because it's worth the cost of every coin right now, it's good to invest in the cheapest and hold up to its rise.
Activity: 294
January 15, 2018, 12:38:33 PM
Yes i agree with the buying bitcoin decision because i think bitcoin price is low at this time,Actually bitcoin price is down from the good price and their price was touch at $20000 and due to the selling of bitcoin their price is goes down because the December holidays and  Christmas the mostly peoples need money and they take money by selling of bitcoin and meet their entertainment in these holidays and the black Friday is impacting also after that new year holidays will impact the main because china is the main investor of bitcoin and new year holidays of china is also impacting their price so that is why their price was down and almost in good position of buying.

I agree with this at this point now the price is low, below 15k$ is a good buying point for btc. Also I think this dip on bitcoin price is due to some speculations or some fake news spreading about Korea to ban cryptocurrency exchanges. People spreading FUD so others that are beginners in trading or in cryptocurrency will panic sell their bitcoin.  So for me today is a good point in buying and HODL. Smiley
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
January 15, 2018, 11:31:19 AM
With all the bad news in terms of regulation I think yes it will be necessary to start abandoning the alts to return to the BTC
Well i think right now is not the best time to buy bitcoin people can still buy bitcoin right now because the price of it as of now is $14000 and that will pump by nexth month so buying now btc is good.
Activity: 280
January 15, 2018, 10:25:45 AM
Yes i agree with the buying bitcoin decision because i think bitcoin price is low at this time,Actually bitcoin price is down from the good price and their price was touch at $20000 and due to the selling of bitcoin their price is goes down because the December holidays and  Christmas the mostly peoples need money and they take money by selling of bitcoin and meet their entertainment in these holidays and the black Friday is impacting also after that new year holidays will impact the main because china is the main investor of bitcoin and new year holidays of china is also impacting their price so that is why their price was down and almost in good position of buying.
Pages:
Jump to: