Pages:
Author

Topic: Is worth buying coins under $1? - page 30. (Read 3949 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 01:44:30 AM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
How do you decide whether they have potential to grow or not?

I think it's very valuable and it's one of the strategies that I use to be able to get a lot of profits, you can buy coins that cost less than $ 1 to be able to get a lot of profit.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
May 20, 2018, 01:34:43 AM
Coin with a price below 1 $ is usually a new coin / unpopular. Altcoin as such is usually quite risky, indeed the opportunity to earn profits is quite large. But the risk of loss is also very large. If you still want to choose then we must really do the analysis and make the right decision. What we will get is the result of the struggle we have made.

Who gives you merit point for writing such a nonsense. Ripple (0.66$), NEM(0.31$), tron(0,07$ !), verge(0,05$ !), stellar(0,32$), Cardano (0,24$) with coin price much lower than 1$ are unpopular, new and risky? coin price means nothing.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37787537 - here i explain this.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 01:12:44 AM
Coin with a price below 1 $ is usually a new coin / unpopular. Altcoin as such is usually quite risky, indeed the opportunity to earn profits is quite large. But the risk of loss is also very large. If you still want to choose then we must really do the analysis and make the right decision. What we will get is the result of the struggle we have made.
legendary
May 20, 2018, 12:54:29 AM
There is difference beatwin bitcoin 4 years ago and current 1$ coins (circulating supply !!)
It is more possible for 1000$ coin to reach 100 000$ if its good than 1$ coin to reach 100$ if its shit coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
May 19, 2018, 12:21:57 PM
Actually it a yes, it is worth it for buying coins under one US dollar ($1) for starting an investment but dont expect too much that you will gain a huge amount of income or profit in that amount of investments but sill it is profitable in different way. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 12:17:13 PM
Don't get confused, bitcoin had started from the a value lower that 1$, and look at it now. It has reached more the what someone would expect it to be before. And so, if you know that that coin has a potential of growing, why would you regret to invest on your 1$ for a thousands of dollars that you may possibly earn years from now because of that. And if it happens to just become a loss, so what? At least you tried. It's worth the learnings.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
May 19, 2018, 11:57:29 AM
Investing in cryptocurrencies is not base on the current price of it, the total supply of it. What is important is if the technology and the team behind the coin is good then you can buy some and hold it for a long time. You need to put trust and make a deep research in what coins you are investing.

Some are worth it to buy yes. I don't need to enumerate some because you can see some in the top 50. Some are just shitcoin with no future ahead. Take note: Research before buying.
Exactly, when investing in a coin, what we need to focus on is the development team and the potential of that coin, temporary value is not something that we need to care too much, but if anyone asks me if it's worth or not. I will honestly say no because the value is too small, most investors will accumulate and this makes the price of coin difficult to break above $1, sometimes it can breakthrough but time is too long, so I like the other options, the crypto market offers a lot of opportunities and altcoin has a lot of potential, although the price may be higher but the profit is worth
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
May 19, 2018, 11:44:33 AM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
Such projects can succeed potentially and the investor can get a lot of profit with small raise of the coin and small amount of investment.  My own, I prefer projects which took the place on exchangers long time ago and got big support, like Bitciuncash or Etherum. All of them bring less risks for investments, but the profit is not going to be astronomical.
May 19, 2018, 11:43:37 AM
Hello! I think that there is no need to look at the price of a coin, it does not matter. It is necessary to look for new promising projects that have not yet realized their potential.
Activity: 145
May 19, 2018, 11:20:17 AM
When buying cryptocurrency don’t buy cryptocurrencies which are cheap in price but buy cryptocurrencies which has a huge Marketcap.
Yes! Grin  Buy Cryptocurrencies according to their Market Cap because if the coin is cheaper that doesn’t make it cheaper.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
May 19, 2018, 09:23:51 AM
I think at first the price does not matter, well if you think that it is promising and can achieve success ,you can invest in it but make sure you completely understand where you invested to. Not all new coins should be favored and patronized. There are still new currencies coming that you can clearly see at first where is it going, whether it will succeed or not. There are risks, when you buy coins under 1$ ,there is a possibility that it might stay under that value and therefore making you waste money.

My opinion is any value for buying is not an matter it just based on the promotion of the coin and also on the luck and time of us so buy some good coins the value is not an important thing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 09:19:55 AM
if a coin has a high potential it is very feasible and if you have a large capital and buy lots of coins at the price of $ 1 it might be profitable

Most of the altcoins that are cheaper than a dollar has got the better potential than the alts that are expensive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBfd6OE66_k
legendary
May 19, 2018, 06:03:30 AM
Guys what are you all talking about. Coin price mean nothing. Literally nothing.

Coins under 1$ are risky?

Price of token/coin is based of its market cap (what determines if coin is risky or not) nad number of coins. token price = marketcap/ number of tokens.

If price would define if coin is risky than Ripple (0,66$) and Iota (1.73$) will be more risky to invest than Maker (800$) Mixin (800$ set on 1 exchange with funny volume).

You should never compere coin looking at their price. You will not make bigger profit on cheep coin (1$ coin)!

There is no difference between buying 0.01 coin woth 10 000 for 100$ and buyich 1000 coins worth 0.1$ for 100$. There is no difference.

Its not like every newbie think...

If ill buy coin worth 1000$ and it move 1$ i would earn 1$ from 1000$
If ill buy coin worth 1$ and it move 1$ i will earn 1000$ from 1000$

Yea but its not the same move. 1000$ coin move 1$ every day. Even 10-30-100$ every day. Beacuse it move % of its value. Not cent by cent.

So if you'll buy 1000 coin 1$ each it will move to 1,001$ when 1000$ will move to 1001$ - giving you same profit.

Newbie said : I bought 0.1 btc i will not earn much Sad
another newbie said : I bought 10 000 000 satoshi - ill be milionair soon

And thats the same amount and the same risk/prift

If IOTA become better project than bitcoin it will have higher market cap not higher coin price. If it will have higher coin price its marketcap will be more than 4 000 bigger that bitcoins. It will have 30 times bigger marketcap than whole S&P 500 (apple, facebook, amazon, microsoft, mcdonald and other 500 biggest america companies) - insane and thats only catching bitcoin (in price of token!)

Now imagine ripple moving to bitcoin price... No chance.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 05:50:49 AM
It is one the investment strategy employ by investors to increase their portfolios. Buying such coin at below a dollar will give you a reasonable volume. When the price rises above your purchasing price you can sell off and make profit.
Activity: 364
May 19, 2018, 05:17:49 AM
I think at first the price does not matter, well if you think that it is promising and can achieve success ,you can invest in it but make sure you completely understand where you invested to. Not all new coins should be favored and patronized. There are still new currencies coming that you can clearly see at first where is it going, whether it will succeed or not. There are risks, when you buy coins under 1$ ,there is a possibility that it might stay under that value and therefore making you waste money.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
May 19, 2018, 04:53:18 AM
coins that cost under $ 1 actually have a big effect in big profits. Because if you have a lot of capital you can get multiple profits and big your income

Truely speaking stocking up on altcoins that are low priced is a good thing once you are done with daily shopping for alts.

Imagine the situation to be this : you have a list of altcoins that got recently listed up on your exchange and you did not participate in the ICO. So you stock up bitcoin and login to the exchange to buy them, once your shopping is over, you still have some spare btc as change left which you cant buy any top altcoin with.

What you can do is use that to buy a bunch of small cap altcoins with low prices. You never know which one will boom in future and its worth trying since that little balance you had would not be trade-able any way.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
May 19, 2018, 04:35:02 AM
I think yes, it may worth it if the project is actually good a and offers a solution to an important problem
It is totally up to you whether you want to go for investing of your money in coins like that of the bitcoin or ETH or coins having the market values less than that of 1$. The market value of all the crypto coins is very much volatile and that there is nothing to deny this fact. However, you need to think very well before making any kind of decision as investing at a wrong place will result in loss of money instead of earning more money.
Activity: 420
CAT.EX Exchange
May 19, 2018, 04:05:26 AM
buy a new Coin that costs under 1 $ for me something decent. because by trading dicoin that costs below 1 $, we still have the possibility to gain profit. but i suggest to learn first about the coin. I think a coin that has potential, whose price is below 1 $ is XRP. I have speculated that this coin will soar in the future. potential to grow, I think it's inside the XRP coin.
May 19, 2018, 03:49:23 AM
I was make research in coinmarketcap to find coins that the price under $1, there alot of choice and i have to learn one by one the fundamental and the community, i found  XP and PCN coin has potential to grow because these coins has big volume and the price less than 10 sathosi, and they has many member that active in the telegram chat.  When the volume and marketcap bigger, i think will be easy for these coin going up multiple times again.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
May 19, 2018, 03:47:45 AM
If you think that the coin has potential and the project is good, you can buy coins even if the price of the coin is less than $1. Don't fall under FUD, have your own research in purchasing the coin.
I think the price does not represent its potential, we should check on the ICO price and compare the current price as that is the way we will
know if how much we have increase. There are a lot of coins that has a big value of more than $1 but it grows and give investors profit, one good example is the BCC.
Pages:
Jump to: