Pages:
Author

Topic: Is worth buying coins under $1? - page 32. (Read 3949 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 502
May 17, 2018, 04:51:23 PM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
How do you decide whether they have potential to grow or not?
Yes of course it's a hope in all emerging coins because the coins we see today in the top rankings were once on root level with no value and they grew up with a blink of an eye. So never judge the coin by the current price and value.

You people should understand better that this is not about the price of each coin but it is about the market capitalization of a coin or its value as a whole. There seemed to have lots of coins under $1 here but in reality it is already expensive. Try to look at the details of the coin guys before saying anything.

Don't ever under estimate those coins under $1 because if you hodl those coins the potential might be great for longer terms. Yeah you're certain for that its not all about the price, but the most important is the community it has and the development of the currency really matters. The demand may rise particularly if this coins will become more popular in the entire cryptocurrency world.
I remember the story of ripple and RDD and many other coins like XVG and TRX that is why I am holding those coins which are under one dollar. Right now I have invested in XVG and TRX and many others which have a high potential and they will increase in value. I hope that the price of these coins will increase much higher in value in the coming future earning me a high profit. There are some other coins which are also going better. I am also investing in them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 04:19:27 PM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
Yes of course it's a hope in all emerging coins because the coins we see today in the top rankings were once on root level with no value and they grew up with a blink of an eye. So never judge the coin by the current price and value.

You people should understand better that this is not about the price of each coin but it is about the market capitalization of a coin or its value as a whole. There seemed to have lots of coins under $1 here but in reality it is already expensive. Try to look at the details of the coin guys before saying anything.

Don't ever under estimate those coins under $1 because if you hodl those coins the potential might be great for longer terms. Yeah you're certain for that its not all about the price, but the most important is the community it has and the development of the currency really matters. The demand may rise particularly if this coins will become more popular in the entire cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
May 17, 2018, 03:52:18 PM
If it is ICO coins that you are talking about than, i would defiantly invest in them, i would just go and look at their project and see if it is good to invest in and whether it will go far or not, and i would read some reviews and forums to know what people think of it and if it is popular than i would definitely invest in it and hope for the best, because they are easy to manage and they bring a lot of profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 17, 2018, 03:36:52 PM
I decided to invest depending on its project and the team behind on it because whatever the price of the coin it is, if the project and team is a good one it will always help this coin to climb up in the future. We only need to be patience and support this coin so that we didn't missed any opportunity that we may possibly earned even, it is a less than 1$ coin it will also have a big possibility to a high demand in the market and we can earn a huge profit just hold it in the future.

That's absolutely true about patience. Indeed it's almost impossible for a token climb up to the moon just in one day - it needs some time. And it's good when a project has the supporters that understand that and don't try to sell their tokens immediately
Buying coins under $1 is not an investment at all and there is not such coin available in the market that worth $1. You can not invest in market if the perception is limited to this negligible amount; we are saying that Bitcoin is affordable at low price if the market is low but not limited to this less amount. It does not mean that you can buy any coin under this amount. Try to monitor the market so that you know all about the coins and their markets.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 12:54:09 PM
I trust that is valid for long haul contributing when individuals give careful consideration to the genuine utilization of the coin. In spite of the fact that most consider to purchase and afterward offer when the cost is higher
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
May 17, 2018, 12:34:53 PM
In my opinion the most profitable coins are that coins under 0.10$ . They are so cheap and a good potentailly to go up only if bitcoin will go up this year . Do not forget we are still in the dip and we should go out as soon as possible till 2019 arrives
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 12:19:25 PM

It could be worth something but you should doing some researches to find which coins do you think has good opportunity to life longer and for sure has the chance to increase in price as well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
May 17, 2018, 12:15:04 PM
Altcoins are very risky to invest in. The key is to observe them for years and if they are supported by good projects. Following altcoins need patience and I mean a long one but I tell you that it is completly worth it after.
You should not invest without your own research or just by listening to others' comments that is why cryptos are for financial freedom, it means it is your own choice. Truly your knowledge should be enough or else you will be scammed or lose your capital.
Activity: 56
May 17, 2018, 10:53:41 AM
You can decide only when you see that the selected coin is growing and its price is the maximum for all time.
Activity: 179
May 17, 2018, 10:43:47 AM
The face value of a coin does not have a direct correlation with it's potential IMO. There are enough shitcoins that are worth more than 1 dollar per coin.
You'd just apply the same criteria as with other coins, look at the people behind the project.

Ask yourself if that particular coin has a reasonable development plan and goals. Try to find out what its potential demand will be. How many people would be using it?
Yeah, face value is just more like a tag. Honestly, a coin may be $0.1 and still overpriced because it really does not have any value or something to offer in the real world. Anyone who is investing in any coin should be targeting the real life usage of a coin in the long run because that is really what is going to make the demand for it sustainable and not just end up as some pump and dump coin which I believe that is what most inexperienced investors are just chasing after.

Obviously, to know if a coin is going to be having potential, you have to take your time to do due diligence on the coin. Check the activeness of the team, check if there is a product that can drive the value up, and check if there is a possibility of seeing a future for the coin or token from all the plans set out by the team. These are the things that make it valuable in the long run and not the price and that is one thing a lot of newbies usually do not get.

I believe that's true for long-term investing when people pay lots of attention to the real use of the coin. Though most think about  to buy and then sell when the price is higher
May 17, 2018, 10:37:00 AM

Yes, sure. Agree with that completely. Market cap is very important indicator
May 17, 2018, 10:35:36 AM
The less price a token has the greater the chance to gain a big profit. If you bought a currency which is less than 1$ and pump to 2$,  it will result to x2 of your investment. But i must prefer you to buy the cheapest to high chance for big gain profit

Yes, but at the same time it may never go high, if the project isn't very good. This it's very essential to select the best ones Smiley
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 08:28:58 AM

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 08:13:28 AM
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
May 17, 2018, 08:10:16 AM
The face value of a coin does not have a direct correlation with it's potential IMO. There are enough shitcoins that are worth more than 1 dollar per coin.
You'd just apply the same criteria as with other coins, look at the people behind the project.

Ask yourself if that particular coin has a reasonable development plan and goals. Try to find out what its potential demand will be. How many people would be using it?
Yeah, face value is just more like a tag. Honestly, a coin may be $0.1 and still overpriced because it really does not have any value or something to offer in the real world. Anyone who is investing in any coin should be targeting the real life usage of a coin in the long run because that is really what is going to make the demand for it sustainable and not just end up as some pump and dump coin which I believe that is what most inexperienced investors are just chasing after.

Obviously, to know if a coin is going to be having potential, you have to take your time to do due diligence on the coin. Check the activeness of the team, check if there is a product that can drive the value up, and check if there is a possibility of seeing a future for the coin or token from all the plans set out by the team. These are the things that make it valuable in the long run and not the price and that is one thing a lot of newbies usually do not get.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
May 17, 2018, 08:00:23 AM
It will really worth for one to invest in coins that the value is less than a Dollar only if you have a good knowledge of the coin and that its value will appreciate in the future. This is because, in recent time there are so many shitcoins coming out on a daily bases without reasonable that will benefit the investors. 
indeed to invest, we have to choose a coin whose price is still cheap and the coin has good potential to be able to raise the price to be higher, but it is difficult to analyze everything correctly, but we should keep trying to invest well, we have to be optimistic with the choice the coins we buy that it will be profitable for us.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
May 17, 2018, 07:58:18 AM
I think aside from the price, there are lots of factors need to be considered when buying an alt. Don't be easily deceive by the cheap price of a particular coin because it will only become a waste of money if the potential of such coin is very low. For me, I'm willing to buy a less cheaper (e.g. Ltc, ripple, monero) but progressive alt rather than a much cheaper but useless coin (like zap token).

Anyway, if you are looking for a cheap coin but has a potential then I suggest you to look at Etn. This project became successful in its ICO and already out in the market. Etn has a mobile mining app, cool right? Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
May 17, 2018, 07:53:28 AM
It is good that you have used your own second question to answer your first question. It is not about the present value of the coin or the quantity you are going to be getting from buying it, what is important is the value the project that is backing the coin is creating. If you are buying a coin with no real value or a product that is really going to be bringing a lot of demand for it, you are just as good as bag holding a shit coin and unless you are lucky to see a pump, such a coin no matter the quantity you are holding obviously does not have any quality or value to offer.
Activity: 476
May 17, 2018, 07:31:00 AM

most of the good projects is being dumped by bounty participants and that dumping results to the undervalued coins. i do bagged some high potential coins before like dent coin and that makes me rich Smiley
And I would like to suggest you bitcoins as it has all the required quality that you want in your coin, price of bitcoin get very high and it makes people rich very fast, as if we look at the previous records price of bitcoin has become very high than the initial price, bitcoin is profit worthy currency as it has potential to rise very high and it use to increase with time but we will have to wait till it become very high so nothing can be better than buying bitcoin right now.
Activity: 219
May 17, 2018, 06:16:09 AM
Hmmm ! I think it's not worth it because it is so small amount of money to start trading. The more investments the more chances to gain big profits.
I totally agree with you. You just invest in a small project, for sure, profit you gain is just little.
Hello ! A low value coin does not mean that it is not good. If it's low value then why not buy it more? If it is increased by 20% then its profit is not small. So I see your point is not very correct.
Pages:
Jump to: