Pages:
Author

Topic: Is worth buying coins under $1? - page 31. (Read 3949 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 03:44:59 AM
If you think that the coin has potential and the project is good, you can buy coins even if the price of the coin is less than $1. Don't fall under FUD, have your own research in purchasing the coin.
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
May 19, 2018, 03:22:13 AM
It is absolutely worth buying if the project is actually going somewhere.  Most of the money I've made in the market was with coins less than $1.  Stellar lumens, ripple, tron, chainlink, verge.  All of them had tons of growth in the past 6 months, and many of them have also popped and are still correcting from how high they got over the FOMO.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 12:22:33 AM
Remember this dude. ANY COIN in the Top 1-20 of coinmarketcap under $1usd can be called CHEAP.  Remember these coins might grew to $100 or even $1000 in the next few years. Remember ETH. It is only a few cents 3years ago. Invest noW!

What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
How do you decide whether they have potential to grow or not?
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
May 18, 2018, 11:33:48 PM
Investing in cryptocurrencies is not base on the current price of it, the total supply of it. What is important is if the technology and the team behind the coin is good then you can buy some and hold it for a long time. You need to put trust and make a deep research in what coins you are investing.

Some are worth it to buy yes. I don't need to enumerate some because you can see some in the top 50. Some are just shitcoin with no future ahead. Take note: Research before buying.
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 11:28:16 PM
I'm investing in pennies like this. I believe it will grow taller if you invest in good coin. Currently I am investing in XRP, XVG. I believe these two pennies will bring me much profit.
Activity: 154
May 18, 2018, 10:21:59 PM
buy a currency under 1 you do not criticize it low because it is low but know nowhere will it be 10 dollars and you say 10 times, you should not criticize only because the value it brings low, we should look at the future
Activity: 28
May 18, 2018, 10:15:43 PM
Most of the time it's depend on the total supply of coins , if it's under 100 Million under 1$ is really good price. means it has a potential of going over 1$, making over 10% from any coin/token is a good ROI.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 08:49:44 PM
It's good to buy coins that are not yet on top and cost less than $ 1. But even better, I belong to ICO projects. Participating in a good project can get 20x anything without doing it)) Of course you need to spend efforts to find a promising project, but it pays off pretty quickly. What you buy for $ 1, I buy for $ 0.0001 on ICO.
Activity: 382
Merit: 104
❤️❤️❤️
May 18, 2018, 06:15:02 PM
Why not? let's say if the coin today is$ 1, tomorrow it will cost$ 3, then you already have three times more than usual.
Activity: 179
May 18, 2018, 08:59:16 AM
coins that cost under $ 1 actually have a big effect in big profits. Because if you have a lot of capital you can get multiple profits and big your income

Yes, they may rocket one day! Actually, you may take a look at this under $1 coin to watch out. https://noahcoin.org/blog/best-coins-under-1-usd-to-buy-in-may/
May 18, 2018, 08:52:53 AM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?

You will make the better money exactly trading these cheap altcoins. They are growing faster than more expensive cryptocurrency. You can check the list of gainers here: https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

Wow, a very useful link, thanks
It's great when you can compare your coin performance with them
May 18, 2018, 08:41:45 AM
I also think that would also depend on the coin either you will invest on an ICO coin or the existing top ten rank coins that had a less than a dollar value.  If I am to choose,  I would rather prefer to chose on the existing coin since this could guarantee that it is not a scam and it's been there for quite sometime. It has already proven it's worth and all you need to do is to analyze it'market trend performance so that you could choose the best coin for your investment. Go to coinmarketcap currency site for your reference of coins.  Goodluck.

That's very reasonable to choose the coins already trusted by the market and the community. The risks are lower, agree
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 08:31:21 AM

You will make the better money exactly trading these cheap altcoins. They are growing faster than more expensive cryptocurrency. You can check the list of gainers here: https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/
Activity: 56
May 18, 2018, 12:21:47 AM
coins that cost under $ 1 actually have a big effect in big profits. Because if you have a lot of capital you can get multiple profits and big your income
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
May 17, 2018, 10:35:30 PM

I judge them base on how active the team is and how knowledgeable they are in the project. Even if they aren't even in the map of crypto yet, they have the vision and they are active in their social media accounts and the investors can reach them always as there are always admin in the group willing to answer the questions. These kind of projects are ideal because they are still cheap. You will know that the team is willing to push through with the project if they are moving forward and follow their road map or if they weren't able to follow it then they have a good reason why.

If you are looking for a higher ROI then you should look to invest in mid cap or small cap coins with low price.  Depending on the token/coin supply the price may be above or below $1. I'd say it is good to look for a small cap coin and invest into it because if the project is a good one then you probably will get a higher profit

The price of the coin that is below $1 doesn't matter that much if it has a big supply but if it has low supply then there's an opportunity that your investment will grow as long as the team continue to develop the coin. Market capitalization is more important than the price of the coin for us to know if the coin has a potential to grow.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
May 17, 2018, 07:41:10 PM

avoid to assess the coin on the value of the usd only, try also see the volume of trading on some marketnya (if any) and also the growth of the coin, how the development of the project and roadmap. Is it appropriate as their developer plans?
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
May 17, 2018, 06:22:44 PM
I really worth such coins if and only if you believe that the coins in question will appreciate significantly in the long run. But you think otherwise then, there is no need for you to invest your money as there are many of the out there.
Activity: 210
May 17, 2018, 05:27:15 PM
If you are looking for a higher ROI then you should look to invest in mid cap or small cap coins with low price.  Depending on the token/coin supply the price may be above or below $1. I'd say it is good to look for a small cap coin and invest into it because if the project is a good one then you probably will get a higher profit
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
May 17, 2018, 05:23:14 PM
Of course, that varies from the coin you are going to buy, the potential of its platform, product, team, and development progress. But investing in currencies with the price lower than 1$ is definitely worth it. Coins with low prices have a lot of space for a growth. It is easier to make the profit with these coins because "giant" currencies are already overpriced.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
May 17, 2018, 05:13:56 PM
There may still be a more extreme view: coins under $1 are useless.
Whether intentional or not the a priori attitude to the coin affects the lack of appreciation of the value and the selling power of the coin. In fact, if we observe well this coin can bring tremendous benefits. The magnitude of the potential of this coin like a magnet that sucks some people to buy this coin.
1. The trader who makes this coin as a commodity.
2. Investors are hunting "Capital Gain" from the invested capital.
3. The prankster who bought this coin as a trade trial.
The background of people interested in this coin is diverse. For example, interested in buying because of a sense of confusion looking for new investment coins. Looking at bitcoin prices, when the value is still low, so he was inspired, to make it as an investment instrument.
Pages:
Jump to: