Pages:
Author

Topic: Is worth buying coins under $1? - page 33. (Read 3949 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 05:56:02 AM
Hmmm ! I think it's not worth it because it is so small amount of money to start trading. The more investments the more chances to gain big profits.
I totally agree with you. You just invest in a small project, for sure, profit you gain is just little.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
May 17, 2018, 05:14:38 AM
I believe that if we need cryptocurrencies, that does not mean we need more than 1,000 currencies.
The price of a currency does not matter as much as it offers to society or solves a problem.
Before you start investing, you must have clear answers to the following: Read the code, its advantage, the developer team, the solutions it offers and future vision. Otherwise, it is a useless version of Bitcoin."The success of Bitcoin does not necessarily mean the success of its alt."
Yes, it is funny that a lot of investors today always end up focusing more on the price than the real value that the coin is offering. A coin with no real value, no product, and no tangible team will obviously not make any good or serious impact and anything anyone will be getting in that case is just numbers. Quantity really does not matter in any project, it is the quality that matters and those who are busy chasing after quantity will have themselves to blame eventually.
Activity: 28
May 17, 2018, 04:10:23 AM
If this coin can really solve some problems in the future than I think it is worth to buy it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 17, 2018, 04:01:01 AM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
How do you decide whether they have potential to grow or not?

Ripple and Iota are the best examples. But this were the times when the hype is all around so who knows. What can be a possibility are those sleeping giants like stellar. It's not about the price if you are hodling, it's the value that you should be after.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
May 17, 2018, 04:00:19 AM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
It will really worth for one to invest in coins that the value is less than a Dollar only if you have a good knowledge of the coin and that its value will appreciate in the future. This is because, in recent time there are so many shitcoins coming out on a daily bases without reasonable that will benefit the investors. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
May 17, 2018, 03:49:37 AM
It is worth the risk if you carefully research on anyone to invest in. You can check out these factors 1. What is the total volume, 2 How much of it is in circulation. 3. Do they have more in reserve or the excess was burnt. If you have Billions of coins under 1 Dollar price and less than half the total volume is in circulation, You better run because such coin will be difficult to hit a dollar. But If the total volume is in millions this is a good investment . Just wait for its grow for massive reaping.
Activity: 14
May 17, 2018, 03:42:43 AM
Don’t go with the price under or above 1 $ but go with the demand and technology. Right now Ripple is very potential and you can make some good profits.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
May 17, 2018, 03:03:06 AM

I don't think too much of that. If the coin has promise, there's no reason not to invest in it. Bitcoin was worth less than 1 dollar at some point, and look at it now. Furthermore, saying that you're nervous to invest in a coin that's under 1$ is like saying you don't support a lot of the currencies in the world. Most currencies aren't the same value as the dollar, but instead are worth less. Would you ultimately stop using that currency if you lived in one of those countries? Probably not. Your scope is defined by what you set it as -- so if you decide to not buy any coins less than 1 dollar, you can make that choice and work with it. However, all these coins generally start from somewhere; you don't really know what the next big coin will be.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
May 17, 2018, 02:02:26 AM
well, of course it is. so many coins that have great potential that has a price below $ 1. yeah, you just have to look and look for information on that coin. even doge also has a price below $ 1 but it really has enormous potential to give it a profit.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 01:39:59 AM
Buying this kind of coins is a big opportunity but the problem is we weren't able to make sure if they will grow in the future so to critisize them is to read its whole concept and do it will leave us a good chance to have use in the future just like bitcoin. To many altcoins now and every of this coins were aiming to be in top so buy the coins that have good quality service or products.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 01:33:53 AM

of course by buying a coin with a price of $ 1 or below is of course very valuable because the coin is still very cheap and coin is also easy to experience price increases because the price is still very cheap.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
May 17, 2018, 01:29:39 AM
Buying undervalue coin below 1$ is good to buy but, we have to find their potential about the company, we have to check all these things before purchasing. Whether the team behind the company has the ability to develop product what they mentioned in the roadmap and this makes the price to increase even higher in the market.
Activity: 1
May 17, 2018, 01:06:43 AM
yes
Coin und3r $1 is worth buying i say all coins are worth as long as it can gives profit. its depend on the condition of the coin, i try to follow the news every news for few days ago i then decided the status of the coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 11:23:14 PM
This is very worth it, i say all coins are worth as long as it can gives profit. I have some coins under 1$ but before of course i say how the condition of that coin, i try to follow the news every news for few days ago i then decided the status of the coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
May 16, 2018, 09:29:41 PM
In my opinion yes but that coin should be has not so much circulating supply, and one important factor that make the price going up is their team developer, we have to check it to know they keep active to development aim of the project. And chooce coin that has high daily trading volume,.like NANJ coin.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 16, 2018, 08:45:31 PM
The less price a token has the greater the chance to gain a big profit. If you bought a currency which is less than 1$ and pump to 2$,  it will result to x2 of your investment. But i must prefer you to buy the cheapest to high chance for big gain profit
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
May 16, 2018, 08:26:55 PM

Some coins below $1 are potential coins. You just gotta check the community supporting it. How solid are they? How big is the market cap? How good is its platform? Make your researches about your prospect coin and read feedbacks from other people (if you do not know how to read the charts).
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
May 16, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

It depends upon the future platforms of the coins. It is important that we are always reading the whitepaper of a certain project so that we'll have an idea about it's future. I guess there are still lots of coins which valued below $1 that would strike high in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 05:46:10 PM
I also think that would also depend on the coin either you will invest on an ICO coin or the existing top ten rank coins that had a less than a dollar value.  If I am to choose,  I would rather prefer to chose on the existing coin since this could guarantee that it is not a scam and it's been there for quite sometime. It has already proven it's worth and all you need to do is to analyze it'market trend performance so that you could choose the best coin for your investment. Go to coinmarketcap currency site for your reference of coins.  Goodluck.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
May 16, 2018, 05:10:20 PM

That depends. If the coin is priced like that but has a low market cap plus it's movement is not that active, then I would say that it's not a good coin to buy. More than its buying value, the better consideration is the idea that it can be turned into good business rather than just keeping it in holding only for it to be stagnant and not yield into something fruitful. Therefore, it's not how much is it that matter, but it's more about the aspects that would contribute for you to gain more.
Pages:
Jump to: