Pages:
Author

Topic: Is worth buying coins under $1? - page 35. (Read 3949 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
May 16, 2018, 07:48:18 AM
You need to look at the overall Market Cap of the coin. This is the price of the coin multiplied by circulating supply.

Literally the only post in this thread that mentions supply. Has that not occurred to most here? A $1 coin with a supply of 10 billion is nowhere near 'cheap' and may never reach that price again if it had already.

If you're dim enough to think an individual unit price is the be all and end all then you should go find something else to do.

One unit of Byteball at $200 or whatever is a potentially good deal. There's only a few hundred thousand of them. But most aren't bright enough to take the latter figure into account.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 07:16:17 AM
I bet it is worthy to buy coins under $1.I can't name a few coins but most of those that started under $1 double,triple or even more in later part.No worries if coin value is under $1 as long as its projects plays a vital role in the society then it is worth buying.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
May 16, 2018, 05:49:12 AM
I think that it is worth to buy coins that under $1. You need to understand that the lower the price it is, the higher price it will have when it is pumped by whales. As you can see, ripple was only 0.01 cent in the early of 2017 but now, it is around $1.
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 05:28:35 AM
It depends on the coin and its history. If it's an old established coin then yeah absolutely. I would refrain from buying any new coins atm because the market is bearish at the moment and who knows how low we are yet to go. You can easily get burned.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 05:23:39 AM
yes of course buy a coin that has a price below $ 1 in my opinion it is very valuable, for example XLM price, XRP and doge coin when they experience an increase you can get a lot of profits and when the ride is also easy because the price is very cheap.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
May 16, 2018, 05:21:07 AM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?
How do you decide whether they have potential to grow or not?
I usually invest in currencies under $ 1 and usually do not invest in high-priced currencies. Because the currencies are high, the price difference when the fluctuation occurs is very low => not profitable.
The $ 1 $ altcoins will fluctuate more and it will bring a lot of profit.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
May 16, 2018, 05:17:31 AM
What's your opinion on buying new emerging coins that are not yet on top and cost less than 1 dollar?

We cant decide whether they have potential or not but we can keep trying for them.

There are many more coins out there which are undervalued like that and they are going good these days. Dont forget there was one day when ETH, BTC, NEO and many more project were couple of dollars worth few years ago and now they are worth countless!

So yeah, we should choose them with their fate. Thats what I can say.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 16, 2018, 04:56:36 AM
I decided to invest depending on its project and the team behind on it because whatever the price of the coin it is, if the project and team is a good one it will always help this coin to climb up in the future. We only need to be patience and support this coin so that we didn't missed any opportunity that we may possibly earned even, it is a less than 1$ coin it will also have a big possibility to a high demand in the market and we can earn a huge profit just hold it in the future.
Activity: 179
May 16, 2018, 04:55:47 AM

most of the good projects is being dumped by bounty participants and that dumping results to the undervalued coins. i do bagged some high potential coins before like dent coin and that makes me rich Smiley

A very interesting point of view. Yes, bounty can create some sort of the hype around the coins, but don't think they actually dump it
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 16, 2018, 04:52:00 AM
Price of token not important, if you want to buy not popular coin, you should analyze project, meet the team and check partners. You can buy this tokens on exchange and hold it. if the project will develop according to the roadmap price can grow up!
Activity: 179
May 16, 2018, 04:41:42 AM
my way of distinguishing a coin that will have potential is to look at the white paper and look at the coin or token sales process, it would be worth it if I buy a coin at a price below $ 1 as it could give a higher chance of increase, especially in the long term.

Thanks for your opinion. Indeed whitepaper is important - if there is only 'water' that's the sign Smiley

My point is that rome wasn't built in a day and each project start with something - but may rocket in the end
Activity: 36
May 16, 2018, 04:37:49 AM
I think yes, it may worth it if the project is actually good a and offers a solution to an important problem
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
May 16, 2018, 04:15:43 AM

most of the good projects is being dumped by bounty participants and that dumping results to the undervalued coins. i do bagged some high potential coins before like dent coin and that makes me rich Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
May 16, 2018, 03:55:16 AM
There are many ways to test a good or bad altcoin. You need to learn about that. The altcoins under $ 1 will usually bring a lot of profit. but I encourage you to choose the altcoins have high volatility. It will help your low-selling and high-selling strategies work better. In addition, select the altcoin trading volume above $ 10 million per day, because the liquidity will be high. good luck Wink
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
May 16, 2018, 03:50:21 AM
all coins under 1$ is worth it depends on its potentials , but you should wait for it before you can say it's worth it 'cause sometimes the potential of coins changing when there's a issue in the market and struggling also which is sometimes turn to shitcoin after.  But don't worry not all coins in the market had the same team behind, which is if you want to earn profits through cheap coins you must buy more and wait for it , perhaps 1 year is enough. Just put more patience and don't so hasty just keep it and stay away on it then come back after 1 year  .for sure you can gain more profits on it.  
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 03:46:15 AM
This is according to the fundamental of that coin, there are alot of coin that the price under $1 and not all them has massive potential, to learn more about fundamental of the project we can see it from team developer and  their community that will support the project. We should  know the developer active to continue to development purpose of the project. If the fundamental very strong like XVG that the price was just 1 sathosi and now growing up and was given huge profit, learn the fundamental all of them one by one will help to find the good one. 
Activity: 42
May 16, 2018, 03:26:12 AM
The price is not the only thing that can determine one coin's potential, it should be the developers' vision, roadmap, technology and the problem it solves to let us know whether we should invest in. Take Ripple as an example, its price is lower than $1 but it's one of the three most successful coins in the market now.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
May 16, 2018, 03:18:28 AM
For me it depends on the money that I have, if my money is a little I prefer to buy altcoin which still has a cheap price, but to decide I will do research on the altcoin. But if I have enough money to buy an ethereum or bitcoin I would prefer to buy both, in trading if I have one bitcoin or one ethereum would get a huge profit compared with altcoin who have a little price.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
May 16, 2018, 02:38:12 AM
Of course it is worth it there are some coin who is under $1 but still have a great project and team,
You could earn a huge profit from them .
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 02:37:27 AM
Scrutinize carefully how the project works, Never invest if you are not sure, because it will ends up to nothing, Most coins started from humble beginnings, If ever they have promising platforms and interesting to the eyes of the investor's, then why not?
Pages:
Jump to: