Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 55. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I ts very difiicult question and i dont think anyone could answer it pefectly but as we all know from 2008 and ealrlier people lost everything just in one day like if they were lost thier private key from wallet i think ,crypto will be much more safer one day.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
It depands what do you mean by "safer".
If you mean secureness, then yes, my ledger is safer then any bank.
If you mean the way of investment (holding and converttion to USD), then no, crypto is very unstable now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
We can say that money is safer than the bank because this is market where price go up and down and portfolio money also fluctuate with it. Money may be dead or double and triple in this field. So invest carefully and make strong and big heart for this, Otherwise leave the crypto market.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I don't think my money is safer than the bank. I think the cryptocurrency is not mature enough and the banking system is very mature. If some hacker will stole my coins from my wallet I will just loose my coins.
Activity: 504
I think that long-term investment is more than a good way to invest money and is much more profitable than bank accounts.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
well for me it's the same because it can be hacked but investing in the crypto is more profitable.
Activity: 286
I do not believe that my moeny safer in any crypto rather then in bank just because crypto market is so unstable, so for only keeping your money safe it do not suit.
Activity: 84
In fact, in some countries, the fact that funds are placed in banks may not necessarily be safe, but people do not have better choices. Thus I believe that the investment in Bitcoin and another altcoins will be even more profitable, but it is still the most secure and remains to be discussed.
Activity: 43
I think if you keep your money in traditional assets such as Gold, land, Home etc is safer than crypto or Bank. However if i have to choose one, bank is safer than crypto. The bank is more secure for money. Though cryptocurrency is very dependable and very reliable to invest on but is not that save in terms of security. So I choose Bank.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

I am tempted to say bank is more safer because of the current volatile crypto market. But if I am to advice you I will say go for crypto, but not just any Cryptocurrency go for a Cryptocurrency that seems stable, for me I choose EON protocol, and most of my money is there, this is because of its more profitable.
Your money in bank is static, while in Cryptocurrency can be a profitable investment
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
Banks have many ways to rise your investments with holding them but crypto is more suitable and modern way to do it. But I am for banks because crypto requires too many aspects to be safe.
Activity: 94
Bank is the best option for the safety of your money . I don't think crypto is safe.
Activity: 56
it  really  depends  howe  long  you  want  to  keep  your  money.  in  instances  where  you  are  planning  to  keep  the  cash  for a  short  span  of  time  then  bank  will  be  a  suitable  place  for you.  someone  who  is planning  to  keep  his  cash  for a  long  span  of  time  should   consider  crypto.  this   is  because its way  profitable  when  compared  to  the  bank.  apart  from  that  if   you  keep  your  money  in  fiat for a  long  span  of  time  it  will  loss  its  value. Read about it  here. https://www.officialdata.org/1960-dollars-in-2016?amount=1
Activity: 98
I do not agree with your statement, the Bank in my opinion the money will be much more secure than in crypto
Activity: 255
I think that the safest way to keep your money is to buy crypto and locate them to Ledger. Then you can go to the bank with your lawyer and make an agreement, that this keeper might be opened only with both of you.
Activity: 448
In the current economy and the critical situation on the market, I would not advise keeping my money in the bank, because it seems to me that such vehicles can definitely be dangerous. Just think about it. It's not safe.
Activity: 90
Security is still the number one bank. Because the bank is the bank of the country, it is the place where the country uniformly distributes coins. The cryptocurrency is just a place to make money. It has to make a profit, and its risk is one hundred times larger than that of the bank.
Bank is safer. And when we lose our money in the banks we can complain to them. But when we lose our money i  crypto where we will complain, there is no regulation.
The problem is that if someone hacks in to your crypto-wallet, all of your money is gone. But if the same happens with your bank account or credit card, then the bank will reimburse that amount.
Activity: 644
It seems to me that the most acceptable option is both. We must always have some kind of insurance. Although everyone knows that the bank is not 100% reliable place. How many cases were when quite a few banks declared themselves bankrupt.
Pages:
Jump to: