Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 56. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Well, bank might seem safer, but that does not mean crypto is not also safe. If you keep your money in bank, someone else will manage it for you and charge you for that, but if you keep your money in crypto, you own your bank and you do not need to pay anyone for that. Except you want to transact in which the fee is minimal.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
In my opinion, this market is too dangerous to save on it a lot of money, as the trades here are very unusual and you can lose everything at one point.

I think that nowadays the Bank is much safer if you are not a drug dealer or something like this. But everything can change in future.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0

For many people, the bank is still a familiar and very reliable place of storage, but there are already cases when banks ignore orders for the transfer of client funds and even ask unnecessary questions. However, if a person has lost his card, access to the account can be restored. If you lose your crypto-keys, no one will return your money. The question of choosing each.
Activity: 168
In my opinion, this market is too dangerous to save on it a lot of money, as the trades here are very unusual and you can lose everything at one point.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
It is enough to look at the ridiculous interest that is offered in banks today. Therefore, for me, the best way to work with crypto, there are better opportunities for earning.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The market of crypto is intended for a rapid increase in its assets. But to protect and preserve their money is more suitable option with bank deposits.
Activity: 95
I think banks are more reliable now. Now, the currency is subject to too much volatility, besides there are big security concerns of crypto-currency wallets
In the current reality, it will be more reliable to keep free money in the bank account. But if I want to increase my capital, I prefer the market of crypto.
It seems logic because banks are the pending on the national currencies, banks is not forced to give you money in the case of natural disasters, or in the case of bankruptcy of those banks eventually.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
Honestly, if you want your money to be safe, a bank is the place to store because they offer insurance. compare to cryptocurrency where the market is very volatile, but banks do not offer a big interest or profit compare to if you are going to invest it in a good coin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If we talk about safer, of course save money in the bank is more safer than in crypto because every bank has a regulation and protected by the government but we can not expect for the rewards, is not worth it. But, if you want to get a big profit, you can try crypto but it's not safer and too risk since crypto price is volatile. All depends on us, risk taker or not. If you a risk taker, then you should go to crypto to growth your money.

Well the bigger the profit of course, the bigger the risk. When you have your money in a bank, you're backed up. You have laws to run to in case the bank loses money. Can't be said with crypto. Though the movement in banks is snail slow in interest, it's way more safe for storage
Activity: 434
If we talk about safer, of course save money in the bank is more safer than in crypto because every bank has a regulation and protected by the government but we can not expect for the rewards, is not worth it. But, if you want to get a big profit, you can try crypto but it's not safer and too risk since crypto price is volatile. All depends on us, risk taker or not. If you a risk taker, then you should go to crypto to growth your money.
Activity: 126
Well both are all risky. Cryptocurrency is risky because you can lose your money and not get any earnings as well as the government can also take away your money from the bank who knows. Its a matter of choice.
Activity: 98
Of course, for example, a Swiss bank can save money more safely, but you will never get as much profit there as when investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 58
I see there is a risk. In the bank, the bank may be bankrupt, the value of the currency is inflation. Also in the digital money market is constantly fluctuating. Possible loss can also be profitable
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I think bank is safiest place for my money but i like crypto too because you dont need to bring atm or money if do you have digital wallet then you can buy anything you with out cash and atm cards.
I agree with you
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
My money is not safer in crypto than in a Bank, but I hope to make a much bigger profit. Last year, the profitability of investments in some coins reached 20,000% and despite the temporary decline in the cryptocurrency market, there is all the prerequisites for the continued growth of prices in the near future.
Activity: 80
Of course, money is safer in the bank. Banks are recognized as places to store money. It is recognized by the state, the risk of encryption is very large, it is a virtual currency, and it is not supported by the state.
Activity: 448
No its not, the vulnerability of the crypto platform is something that is known to all,time and again wallets have been hacked and millions of dollars worth of crypto stolen, This is an insurance  that the bank Gives, with them you are sure that your money is safe, and in the event which they are robbed,you get your money back through insurance companies coering the banks
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
quarkchain.io
The bank is safer than investing in cryptos, no doubt about that. But the high return which gives by crypto investment is what people attract to Investing in cryptocurrencies. But you should always remember to invest what you can afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: