Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 58. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
At the Bank I think it's safer, I keep most of the money in the Bank, in crypto for investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Obviously not lol. My money in the bank is in a company with multiple Billion $ profits per year and is ensured by the Government of one of the biggest economies in the world...my crypto lost 50% in a couple of months lol.
Activity: 504
No, of course it's not safe. With crypto you can make quick money and lose money faster. It's a big risk.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
no one can provide a complete security guarantee. Crypto currency is more convenient for me because I can use its capabilities at any time and more or less anonymously.
it's true even though the technology has been proven safe but there are still threats from hackers who are always lurking us, so as safe as any place to keep it should be careful and always alert because there are many cases of wallet theft where we store the assets cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
no one can provide a complete security guarantee. Crypto currency is more convenient for me because I can use its capabilities at any time and more or less anonymously.
Activity: 267
It is not safer in crypto than in the bank. Anyone who tells you that your money is safer in crypto than in the bank is just lying to you. Infact, the money that you have in the bank is safer than the money that you have in cryptos. When you invest in cryptos you are taking a risk with your money, in hopes to make more money, nothing more. The difference is the money in the bank does not make you profit, it just sits there.
Activity: 294
Everything is correctly described. If you correctly approach the protection of your passwords and money in the crypto-currency world, then in time it will bring a greater profit than simply keeping money in standard banks. We are only at the initial stage of this market - it will be even better
Activity: 238
Many banks do not give guarantees if they went bankrupt. Also in the crypto-exchange markets there is no 100% confidence about its security
Activity: 252
I think it also depends on the region someone is. But, I'm sure coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum are very safe in my hands. I really do not have any problem with keeping my coins in my wallet. One just needs to be very careful. But, to be realistic, keeping your money in the bank is much safer than being in crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
I would not say safe as its is hugely volatile, Money is safer in the bank of course but I l;like to hold a portion in crypto as I can earn more from it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 31
At this point where cryptocurrencies are relatively new, it's probably safer to have your money in a bank. However, that comes at a cost. Your money is just sitting there, gaining a very small interest rate (how small depends on which country and bank you have your money in). It's not making you more money. And depending on which country's bank your money is in, there's always a small chance they might lose some of their value in extreme events like an economy collapse. But like I said, in most countries, it's a minor danger.

I wouldn't recommend to anyone to put all their money in cryptocurrencies at this point but if someone can afford to invest a portion of it into crypto, I'd say go for it. Choose a few projects that seem interesting. After getting into Bitcoin, I chose privacy coins like Zcash and DeepOnion and I'm always looking for good privacy coins. Some exchange tokens are interesting too.
Activity: 42
Of course our money in the Bank is more secure than in crypto . Crypto is not stable and carries great risks
Activity: 271
You don't have to keep all the money in 1 place - diversification it's most good what you can do to guard your money
Activity: 74
Keeping our money in the bank, we have inflation but more stable in the value and decreasing because banks fee. In Crypto, we can gain profits but we have risk lossing our money because the price very high volatiling.
But potential earning more money in cryptomarket is more bigger because cryptomarket is growing market and the price always increasing
Activity: 392
I don't agree with that; cause crypto is unstable and prices; there no where more safer for your money than the bank
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
If the security problem I think in the bank more secure, because to access the money we need a lot of layers of security until finally really withdraw money
But with cryptocurrency one can get all the funds or assets that exist, only with private key only
Based on my experience in terms of security i prefer bank to save my money than crypto because in the bank your money is more secure. You're the only one who can access to your account as long as your the only one who know your security pin, and once your money is lose in the bank, the bank is the responsible to it. While in crypto once your wallet is been hacked it lose forever no one is liable when it lose. And also crypto is unstable so the value of it is always changing that's why bank is better to secure your money and it has fixed value.
Activity: 266
It is still safer to put the money in the bank if we are talking about the security of our money. But if we are after the income then crypto surely is better because it can make our capital grow many times and faster than when we put it in the bank.
Activity: 70
Obviously not more secure, because the greater the potential, then the risk will follow. But I think taking the risk is closer to success than luck.
Activity: 52
I don't think so, unless you're trying to hide it from your a wife who's trying to divorce you. Then your money might be safer there.
Activity: 107
Merit: 5
Bank and crypto serve different purpose. If its for safekeeping, then go to the bank and deposit your money as it is insured as well on a certain limit. Don't go beyond that limit. The problem is, inflation will beat the bank interest to the ground. On the other hand, if you want investment, then cryptocurrency is one of the place to put your money, one of high risk place to be exact. You may earn a lot, a little or even lose all your investment. It's all up to you anyway. Cheers.
Pages:
Jump to: