Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 59. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
If you are willing to become the bank (and you are able to properly manage all the private keys) I would say yes
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
That's a tough question to answer with current frame of mind. Especially since how crypto is behaving lately.
So i have a simple solution for it.
The money you cant afford to loose is safe in bank for the moment.
The money you are okie to take chances on are best kept in some promising crypto.
So best thing for me is to keep most of my money in bank for the moment and invest rest in privacy coins like DeepOnion so i can use it for untraceable transactions. There are certain times one would not want banks to devoid their privacy. That is where privacy coins for now are gems.

Why DeepOnion? Yes there are many other privacy coins. But if im investing i would go for the coin which has huge room for growth rather than one which has already grown. DeepOnion is relatively new and has many promising updates coming.. So safe bet for me.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
To be candid your money is safer in the bank than crypto
But what is the essence of keeping your money while they use your money to
Invest and making huge profits on it while you are giving peanut as interest.
I would rather invest my money in crypto than save it in the bank.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I think it's safer to save money in the BANK than in Crypto, but saving money in the Bank makes little profit because the Bank's interest is relatively small while saving and holding crypto will benefit more because crypto prices can go up to 100% percent in a short time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I believe that the option with banks is more reliable than crypto. But there is a nuance - banks can communicate your personal information to different structures, in this respect crypto is much safer.
The money in Banks is used by most people that are already call themselves rich. The money should not last in there that long.
Activity: 434
I believe that the option with banks is more reliable than crypto. But there is a nuance - banks can communicate your personal information to different structures, in this respect crypto is much safer.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
Of course you need to keep the bulk of their money in the Bank as the banking system will be a very long time to exist. Cryptocurrency should be considered as an investment, but it is necessary to invest only a portion of your funds. When I get profit, then immediately put the money on the card, and then replenish your Bank Deposit.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
In cryptocurrency is more profitable and can give much more more earnings than investing your money in bank but banking your assets or your money is more safer than cryptocurrency.
Although crypto investment is a very profitable thing but we have to be realistic, never put all the money on crypto because crypto investment is very risky, wise in choosing crypto is the very thing that determines our future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The bank is a safe place to save money. I would also be profitable to put money in the bank, however this number is very small. Unlike banks, crypto is a potential market, and if we invest in crypto, we will have a lot of profit. Besides, when you put money in crypto, your money will not be managed by the government. You will also be able to easily use your money when traveling to other countries without having to carry a lot of cash. I believe in the future the cryptocurrency market will grow strongly.
Activity: 42
It depends on the country, but for most I would say a pretty solid no.
Activity: 395
It's hard to say that keeping money in crypto is better than in fiat. Too much volatility and uncertainty in the market. But you have a big advantage - you can dispose of any amounts at your discretion and at any time of the day or night.
Activity: 129
International Digital Asset Platform
I would say differently. In the bank, your money will lie idle. And if you invest your money in good coins, you will get a lot of profit.
Activity: 27
I think the matter is not even safe. Just in the bank they will lie. And you will receive minimum deposits. And in the crypt, you can make good money by investing money. And the main thing is to develop well.
Yeah, how can your cryptos are safe because the price is up and down non-stops and you could have threatens from hackers who always try to steal your cryptos from you.
Activity: 182
I think the matter is not even safe. Just in the bank they will lie. And you will receive minimum deposits. And in the crypt, you can make good money by investing money. And the main thing is to develop well.
Activity: 392
Well i would say that it is much more safer than the bank than crypto because on the crypto it is internet and it accesable by good hacker but on bank their is a security and the money you put can be recover
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
In my opinion it is definitely safer to put your money in the bank because in crypto there's a lot of mistakes from user that can make them lose a lot of money. On the other hand your money will grow more in crypto because it acts like an investment so the value won't lose to inflation. It's your choice to have your money value growing or get better safety with back.
Activity: 26
Of course, you send the risky bank for the government, like the way you give your money to someone who holds and ensures that it will be available when you need it, while in purely cryptocurrency the network Computer processors, yes, the more the human world develops, the more advanced and sophisticated the technology is, AI or BTC artificial intelligence will be the scientific revolution.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Tough One. Money in crypto, when the market is right, is potentially safer in that your potential earnings are high but it is instable and insecure.  Inaction is still an action, when you don't invest you are gambling just as much as when you do. But keeping it in fiat is safer in the sense of stability and security.  We all know that the dollar isn't going to change in value that much. Thats all
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It all depends on what period of investment we are considering. If this is a period of 5 years or more, then no bank can compare with the reliability of investing in crypto assets.
Activity: 20
You need to revisit what the BTC brings to the world currency, you imagine that inflation happens, currencies lose value due to war, and security is due to encryption technology is quite strong. Than our asset bank, they hold and it is important that everyone appreciates blockchain technology so that BTC will be a valuable cryptocurrency because of its long history of growing progressively. If you are worried about the loss of money, then I believe that there will be companies that ensure your BTC money is safe means that many services follow the cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: