Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 57. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
No system is safe, just wanting to rob a bank more than willing to hack the exchange. Although at the same time, exchanges are much smaller than banks, and the likelihood of the loss of your coins is also great Roll Eyes
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
Product almost ready flycare.com
I think yes, money more safely in crypto that at the bank because only you have full control of your money. You can be your own bank
Agreed. Nothing compares to personal control and your own feelings about your means. In fact, all the same for your safety, you should always be able to protect yourself and your savings.
Activity: 33
I think the level of bank security is still better than Crypto. When our money is lost in the bank, the bank will replace it. But if our token is lost in our wallet, then we can only let it go.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I'm not particularly sure that they will be safe in both versions there are always people who can steal them
Activity: 46
I think if you mean it might be more profitable when kept in crypto. Keeping your money in a reputable bank is safer than keeping it anywhere in the world. Though returns on profit are not that much but bank is less risker than putting it in crypto.
Activity: 236
I think yes, money more safely in crypto that at the bank because only you have full control of your money. You can be your own bank
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
The fact that your private key give you exclusive access to your fund at anytime, anywhere shows that cryptocurrency is better than Bank! You become your own bank with no border or limitation.
Activity: 101
This is a very bad idea, the most important rule that every person who deals with crypto-currencies should know is to invest only the money that you are ready to invest, so it's better to keep money in the bank if you live in the US or in Europe.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1

Honestly speaking money kept in the bank is more safe for now,maybe with time money kept in crypto will be more safe but in terms of interest crypto yields more interest than banks, you can strike a balance 50/50
Activity: 26
if I were asked which one is safer to save money in a bank or crypto. then my answer is in the bank. but if the question is what is more profitable then my answer is crypto, keep the money in the bank safe but the return is in small yield, while crypto can offer many advantages.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Of course it is safer to keep money in the Bank, but then another question arises. Bank interest on deposits is much less than the percentage growth of many cryptocurrencies. That is why I part of the money stored in the Bank, and the part kept in promising coins and altcoins.

I don't agree with you, because in my country banks I'm not so safety. A few years ago many of them were closed, and people lose their money. I sing better with your money on the market. So I suggest invest into crypto.
Activity: 225
I'm a new person in crypto currency and my country is banning transactions using crypto currency. If implemented in my country and with my lack of knowledge about crypto currency then my money is still safe stored in bank in my country. Indeed, I can not get such huge profits in crypto currency but it should be safer because the banks in my country offer insurance against my money. If I am in crypto currency there is an insurance party that offers a security guarantee against crypto currency then I would prefer to keep my money in crypto currency. I strongly put forward the security aspect because I am not ready to face a big risk.
Activity: 257
For me blockchain is much safer we all know that cause in bank there a lot o hacking or been hack in past like atm and so on. but hacker can do anything right now i think no matter what you choose you need to be aware cause there's a lot of scam site
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I'm a fan of crypto, I believe in technology, I believe that our future is connected with critico, but still I think that for today it is more reliable to store money in a bank than in crypto. All because there are so many crypto coins and it's hard to make the right decision.
Activity: 476
right now I still keep all my possessions in the crypto exchanger, and I'm still waiting for the right moment to move everything into the bank, I'm sure there will still be an interesting price spike
Activity: 336
I think that this depends on the amount of money you want to protect. I think that both variants are reliable but I don't know anything about scams in banks. Are there are any schemes that can prevent from getting a sum when you want?
Activity: 658
unsafe, too risky if you keep your money in crypto currency. it would be better if you actually saved your money in the bank, or invested in a real company.

that's the thought of some people who are just looking for a safe, but it's not a problem if you are a person who wants to move forward.
invest in crypto currency. it will benefit you
Activity: 214
right now i feel my money is still safer in a bank rather than just a wallet in a exchange or something but i can still get a ledger to become more secure on my holdings.

Absolutely, more safer in the bank when taking money safe because risk is cannot found on the bank only a small interest in a years when you put all your money deposited but in crypto risky is very known for its volatility.
Activity: 100
Keeping money in the Bank is much safer than in crypto,You will not earn money in the Bank,in crypto there is always the opportunity to get a big income.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
right now i feel my money is still safer in a bank rather than just a wallet in a exchange or something but i can still get a ledger to become more secure on my holdings.
Pages:
Jump to: