Pages:
Author

Topic: ISIS impregnates 9-year-old girl - page 4. (Read 12457 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
April 18, 2015, 12:52:49 AM
It will also unite people behind the ISIS.
The people who use chemical weapons will be seen (and rightfully so) as the real enemy.

Contrary to the popular belief, ISIS enjoys a lot of support in Iraq, especially from the Sunni Arabs. The US-backed Iraqi central government heavily discriminated the Sunnis for more than a decade, and it is one of the primary reasons behind the creation of ISIS. I would say that a majority of the Sunni Arabs in Iraq supports the ISIS.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
April 18, 2015, 12:50:04 AM
god, why can't anyone start a Horrible Chemical warfare against isis....

There are many risks when using chemicals..

Yes. For example, the United States used chemical weapons against the Viet Cong 4 decades ago, and the people there are still suffering from its consequences. In addition to the countless deaths and defects among the human population, the wild life and natural vegetation was also devastated in areas where the chemicals were used.

It will also unite people behind the ISIS.
The people who use chemical weapons will be seen (and rightfully so) as the real enemy.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
April 18, 2015, 12:13:45 AM

Yes. For example, the United States used chemical weapons against the Viet Cong 4 decades ago, and the people there are still suffering from its consequences. In addition to the countless deaths and defects among the human population, the wild life and natural vegetation was also devastated in areas where the chemicals were used.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
April 17, 2015, 11:36:26 PM
Because it is not precision munitions, quite the opposite.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
April 17, 2015, 06:52:44 PM
I find religion to be a set of stagnant prediction market that have evolved to the consensus that there is a god of one form or another. Problem is the prediction market wasnt updated as people changed their minds based on scientific facts and evolution so people were forced to accept old truths of life which may have been proven false. Onething most of them agree on that can neve be proven wrong is the will to do good and how it will bring good things to you.

it will be resisted by all necessary means, including an alliance with the first One.
History doesnt say so.. See hundreds of religious leaders who all claim they are the truth.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
April 17, 2015, 06:28:13 PM

Activity: 182
Merit: 123
"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"
April 17, 2015, 01:40:03 PM
I find religion to be a set of stagnant prediction market that have evolved to the consensus that there is a god of one form or another. Problem is the prediction market wasnt updated as people changed their minds based on scientific facts and evolution so people were forced to accept old truths of life which may have been proven false. Onething most of them agree on that can neve be proven wrong is the will to do good and how it will bring good things to you.

it will be resisted by all necessary means, including an alliance with the first One.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Call me Alice. just Alice.
April 17, 2015, 01:38:11 PM
legendary
April 17, 2015, 01:35:48 PM
April 17, 2015, 01:30:46 PM
all religion contains this kind of bullshit,

No, all of them not

Prove it then.

There is a religion called sikhism, they have a book which they abide by, i have read it all and found no bullshit in it
You read granthl? U can read gurbani? its all about being noble.. nothing about what u can or cant do which is what i like

funny in the west I don't think that most have an idea about anything else more than Cato vs Prot, Judaism, Islam and maybe a little bit of Buda sculpture seeing...

those on the no religion are left over of old soviet programs... sorry they are fucked up until they flash themselves to the light... so best advice : ignore.

remember $, it ain't by mistake... it's older than 1913...
legendary
April 17, 2015, 01:27:58 PM
There is a religion called sikhism, they have a book which they abide by, i have read it all and found no bullshit in it

Sikhs are having a long history of bloodshed and warfare, most of it against the Muslims. To their credit, they were the ones who stopped the complete Islamization of Punjab.

wouldnt you try to defend your family from a villan?
legendary
April 17, 2015, 01:22:53 PM
all religion contains this kind of bullshit,

No, all of them not

Prove it then.

You read granthl? U can read gurbani? its all about being noble.. nothing about what u can or cant do which is what i like
April 17, 2015, 01:18:55 PM
Pure Islamaphobia. No matter whatever you qrite, you only have Islamaphobic intention. It ain't Islam's war by no means. It is some political psychos' war. It is obvious they are doing it for political gains and not for Islam. Also there are probably non-muslims involved in this.

Ahhh, the old Islamaphobia rebuttal, sorry, but I look at Islam the same way I look at all other religions, it's only the people who don't take their religion all that seriously to begin with that are the harmless ones, the fact that you can only go there are 'probably' non-muslims involved in this also speaks volumes, no one wants anything to do with fucking Sharia law, least of all the Muslims which flee Islamic countries to stay in the west.

It is not a question about Islamophobia, I think ISIS has also political intentions not only a religious movement. So no one here really hates "Islam" (at the end, or am I wrong?).

Isis is the best think that ever happened to the west... relatively they can look good (2 pigs, one with lipstick the others not, which one is the most good looking Cheesy ((and the true ones will say, I don't care if they like it frozen (or cryspy lvl2) Cheesy).
legendary
Activity: 1540
April 17, 2015, 01:17:05 PM
I hate all religion equally, I'm an Anarchist Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
April 17, 2015, 01:15:47 PM
Pure Islamaphobia. No matter whatever you qrite, you only have Islamaphobic intention. It ain't Islam's war by no means. It is some political psychos' war. It is obvious they are doing it for political gains and not for Islam. Also there are probably non-muslims involved in this.

Ahhh, the old Islamaphobia rebuttal, sorry, but I look at Islam the same way I look at all other religions, it's only the people who don't take their religion all that seriously to begin with that are the harmless ones, the fact that you can only go there are 'probably' non-muslims involved in this also speaks volumes, no one wants anything to do with fucking Sharia law, least of all the Muslims which flee Islamic countries to stay in the west.

It is not a question about Islamophobia, I think ISIS has also political intentions not only a religious movement. So no one here really hates "Islam" (at the end, or am I wrong?).
April 17, 2015, 01:12:58 PM
prince of Windsor or prince of the block between 5th and franklin I don't care... by the way the word impregnate, even if quite shocking, isn't appropriate, however the word rape (ie breach of the will of an individual, like me wanting to buy weed or INTC wanting to sell in China) is INACCEPTABLE. those opposing will die.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
April 17, 2015, 01:11:40 PM
Have you seen what is happening in Yemen, why saudi arabian government didn't take real action to stop the ISIS? Probably because it doesn't want. Why USA don't send military/soldiers to fight against ISIS?

You answered it two times.

1) They probably don't want to.
2) Saudi Arabia doesn't do it. So USA wants them as a friend and attacking ISIS might make SA a foe. Just assumption.

But also, ISIS is Islam's war.  The radicals in ISIS are united in their religion, and come from many Muslim cultures and nations.  They would love to provoke the Great Satan (lol, what a joke) to rise up against them.  Then they could point fingers at US oppressing the poor victims yet again.   Then they could hide their soldiers and supplies and mosques in innocents' homes and mosques and create propaganda about the horrors of the US bombing innocents' homes yet again.

These propaganda and media plays are part of the scheme.  Just like they were with Arafat.  It's not new.

It's certainly understandable why you would find what I have said unpleasant.

But I don't even think you have the meaning of Islamaphobia right.
legendary
April 17, 2015, 01:11:35 PM

Let me put this into perspective for you, there are very few things that communists and capitalists agree on, especially on the extremes, but the one thing that brings us all together is how much we detest religion.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
April 17, 2015, 01:07:24 PM
Have you seen what is happening in Yemen, why saudi arabian government didn't take real action to stop the ISIS? Probably because it doesn't want. Why USA don't send military/soldiers to fight against ISIS?

You answered it two times.

1) They probably don't want to.
2) Saudi Arabia doesn't do it. So USA wants them as a friend and attacking ISIS might make SA a foe. Just assumption.

But also, ISIS is Islam's war.  The radicals in ISIS are united in their religion, and come from many Muslim cultures and nations.  They would love to provoke the Great Satan (lol, what a joke) to rise up against them.  Then they could point fingers at US oppressing the poor victims yet again.   Then they could hide their soldiers and supplies and mosques in innocents' homes and mosques and create propaganda about the horrors of the US bombing innocents' homes yet again.

These propaganda and media plays are part of the scheme.  Just like they were with Arafat.  It's not new.

legendary
April 17, 2015, 09:51:25 AM
I found this video Jon Stewart did recently very relavent Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr7qsXLdBZI
Pages:
Jump to: