Pages:
Author

Topic: Islamic Bank of Bitcoin{}بنك بتكوين الاسلامي - page 5. (Read 112758 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

{Dividends} Statement Release 14/11/2013

Total holdings 13.01948859 BTC [$5,516.31]
1.22098986 BTC in total has been paid out in dividends (# of shares 1017) each share received each share received 0.00120610 BTC.
6.60 BTC <> $2,796.39 retained for website development
5.04276489 BTC <> $2,136.60 (net income) [24hr 423.69 Weighted Price]
Danijel Habek, CEO - Ibrahim, Operations Manager
IBB - Islamic Bank of Bitcoin
www.ib-bitcoin.com
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
No report to go with the dividend payment?

oic, new thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/islamic-bank-of-bitcoin-333338
Activity: 924
IBB should check out FRC... as it has built in demurrage that is inline with Muslim banking practices.

http://freicoin.info/
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
https://gliph.me/hUF
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
  Danijel is currently unavailable, and I will be acting as interrim IBB CEO. If anybody is looking for a loan or interested in purchasing shares, or for general queries, please PM me.

Some evidence on this will be nice.
  Danijel is currently unavailable, and I will be acting as interrim IBB CEO. If anybody is looking for a loan or interested in purchasing shares, or for general queries, please PM me.

Do you have any proof of this, who nominated you or who gave you permission?

Senbonzakura. Apparently Danijel has not been online for some time, so senbonzakura asked me if I would do it. I am just offering loans with my own money to keep IBB going for now and I am interested in becoming a major shareholder. Senbonzakura suggested I make another account for offering loans, when I do I will post here. If you are a shareholder I would welcome any tips or suggestions.

Do you have any proof of this, who nominated you or who gave you permission?
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012
I think it's in hibernation.

I think it is dead.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
any Arabs on these boards, I am originally from Algeria and I am really curious of the knowledge about Bitcoin in the Arabic land, I need to get with few people from middle east to discuss some Ideas....

Activity: 602
Merit: 502
Danijel can you give us update ? reply to pm's ?

Last Active:    September 15, 2013
I think it's in hibernation.
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012
IBB, are you alive? Smiley
Activity: 770
Ah. Ok. Another words, slap btc on it, go to a store that uses btc, and scan the paper.

I think what I won, was, 2 one gram .999 pure silver, and a one IBB share along with i think two other shares for something.

I was just curious what the cheque does. As above, you both provided info. Thanks.
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
What does the cheque do?
Senbon ninja'd me, but yeah, it's a transferable paper wallet.
What does the cheque do?
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
I am not Muslim, yet I think this is a wonderful idea....

faith-based banking. lol.
So, a Kosher deli is "faith-based cooking"?
Activity: 994
How if at all are people protected from the volatility of BTC?  If loans are denominated in BTC and payed back in BTC even with 0% interests they are still very likely to repay far more then they borrowed due to BTC deflation?

What you're saying is true, but the price also went from $32 to $2 less than 2 years ago, so it can go both ways. Long term it is deflationary, but speculation is irrational.

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
I am not Muslim, yet I think this is a wonderful idea....

faith-based banking. lol.
I payed back + with donations for their 0% interest and kindness. With out IBB, and a few others, I would not be where I am now. With two mining cards, + w/e in the future if I get different cards, as the cards I have now will more than likely be traded for crypto currency, it's like they made a ripple effect in my life that will continue, I thanked them for that and still thank them. IBB are good people imo.
Pages:
Jump to: