Pages:
Author

Topic: Islamic Bank of Bitcoin{}بنك بتكوين الاسلامي - page 6. (Read 112758 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How if at all are people protected from the volatility of BTC?  If loans are denominated in BTC and payed back in BTC even with 0% interests they are still very likely to repay far more then they borrowed due to BTC deflation?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
  Some people fear what they don't understand. It takes patience and forgiveness.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
All these anti-muslims related posts. It seems that your minds are not as free as bitcoin are.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100

I am very interested in your project, please do update me as to your progress. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
https://gliph.me/hUF
[...]
can we move to btct.co ?
or BitFunder?
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
  Can you tell me more about the cryptostock debacle?
I haven't been following it much, but here's a good starting point:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vircurexcom-and-cryptostockscom-compromised-201674

Wow. Thanks for the link. Also,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1994872

If you have a lot of shares, it might be worth it, but imo, a share or two is not worth it as cryptostocks fee is absolutely stupid, my funds are locked in. or should I say their funds?
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
    I'm interested in investing in this. Is it possible to get a board seat?

There was a release of shares issued not long ago to raise money to develop the site further plus add to bankroll etc: https://cryptostocks.com/securities/28

The dividends have been surprisingly good so far, and I'm pretty sure people interested in taking a more active role in it's leadership will be welcomed.

You can contact Danijel Habek, or wait for him to see your post.
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
I haven't been following it much, but here's a good starting point:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vircurexcom-and-cryptostockscom-compromised-201674

Um. With the cryptostocks debacle, I'm not certain it's possible to invest in IBB at the moment. I would PM Danijel, see if he can help.
Activity: 56
This makes me think about sharia...
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Any news for this month?
id be weary..
I know I'm certainly getting tired of this sort of post.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
id be weary.. they are muslims you never know may infect your computer with some virus..
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Two more things I've forgot to post in update;

- Activated a collection process for a loan default occured in 2011.
- Replied to numerous today's PM's, I'm sorry if I have missed someone, I will process every request.

Danijel Habek
Islamic Bank of Bitcoin

Operating as a bank usually requires - or would at least imply - a corporation operating under a legal framework within a specific jurisdiction. Where is this bank registered/located? Is it a legal corporation or some other structure?  

It would be quite a challenge to choose an organization name that would raise more DHS etc red flags than the "Islamic Bank of Bitcoin"... except maybe something tea-party related in the US. Cheesy
So the shares are valued at 0.1799 BTC (x 1000 shares = 180 BTC for the entire company) - but the company only has assets of 12 BTC?

Also - I think you are using the term "share holders" when you mean "shares". Do you really have 1000 share holders?

The company is clearly a ponzi, nobody is paying back their loans, yet the company is still paying dividends on the shares. It's one of those thing where you don't ask where the money is coming from and just get money on the dividends.
You're mistaken, my friend. Plenty of people are paying back loans. And if you think loans are the sole source of revenue, then you're even further mistaken. There are also several mutual ventures, and a couple of companies IBB has stocks in.
Activity: 854
So the shares are valued at 0.1799 BTC (x 1000 shares = 180 BTC for the entire company) - but the company only has assets of 12 BTC?

Also - I think you are using the term "share holders" when you mean "shares". Do you really have 1000 share holders?

The company is clearly a ponzi, nobody is paying back their loans, yet the company is still paying dividends on the shares. It's one of those thing where you don't ask where the money is coming from and just get money on the dividends.
Activity: 57

12 BTC is only the cash held by company. I think company also hold shares on other ventures.
legendary
Activity: 1867
Merit: 1023

Pages:
Jump to: