Pages:
Author

Topic: Islamic Bank of Bitcoin{}بنك بتكوين الاسلامي - page 7. (Read 112758 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 502
I don't recall GLBSE ever charged for withdrawing. I've got $1.664 worth of BTC in cryptostocks and can't get it out "0.0130 BTC". This is stupid. I'm sure the coins are aged enough to be sent without a fee.

This is for cryptostocks.

BTC: Minimum withdrawal is 0.02, maximum withdrawal is 20000000.0, withdrawal fee is 0.01 BTC
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

{Dividends} Statement Release 1/5/2013

IBB shares 0.1799 BTC 1/5/13.
Total holdings 12.87613558 BTC. [$1746.90]
2.00000169 BTC in total has been paid out in dividends to 1017 shareholders, each share received 0.00196657 BTC.
1.31440784 BTC <> $178.32 (net income for period 7/4/13 - 1/5/13) [24hr $135.67 Weighted Price]
Danijel Habek, CEO
IBB - Islamic Bank of Bitcoin
www.ib-bitcoin.com
Two more things I've forgot to post in update;

- Activated a collection process for a loan default occured in 2011.
- Replied to numerous today's PM's, I'm sorry if I have missed someone, I will process every request.

Danijel Habek
Islamic Bank of Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
Danijel, thanks for the update.
IBB Update 7/4/2013

After a lengthy period of forum absence and updates due to the circumstances I've been living through, the work on the Islamic Bank of Bitcoin project has not been neglected, and I have been working on the tasks, development and progress of IBB in as much capacity I had.

I hate to use apologies for work that had to be done but I haven’t finished it yet, so there is a list of tasks that I have processed while I was in void from January 16th until today.

Quick financial information

Total cash holdings prior 6/4/13 dividend 13.81839712 BTC

IBB sold 11 shares at 0.60 BTC = 6.60 BTC (retained for website development)
13.81839712 - 6.60 = 7.21839712 BTC <> $1,026.34 (profit/income)[24hr 142.1844 Weighted Price]
6/4/13 Dividend = 1.20099723 BTC <> $170.76 BTC

Total cash holdings = 6.01739989 BTC ($855.58)

There will be a dividend of 2BTC paid on April 30th.

Share price

The sale period of remaining 489 public shares has expired.
I have put shares back on the market with a new share price since the bitcoin has gained much in value from the last asked price of 0.6BTC.

Website

As I have promised the last time that I was asked about website, I have finished with it's functionality and layout development the very next day.
What needs to be done though is more relevant and grammatically correct content with information to the general public to give the audience better answers about the Islamic Bank of Bitcoin.
Since I'm not native English speaker, I've sought for help from the users offering content creation services, who have talent and experience in copy-writing, and are native speakers.

For such content, I have contacted and paid the donation to the user psybits for his proofread services, and plan to have more content written for the website.

Since all time frames for finishing the website have been broken many times over due to various reasons the website will be launched as is, and will be updated and changed as we continue progress. There is a lack of quality content and a more appropriate information there but that's going to change.

Web application development

While away from forum, I have been actively seeking for a developer who is capable of comprehending and creating the functionality of the future project web application.

I've received a well thought quote from the developer from the forum, but for the time being, IBB hasn't got enough Bitcoin for the quoted development.

We have left open the possibility of future development, if IBB get's enough funding for his services.
I would as well like to have at least three quotes for the application prior to choosing the one which fits our needs and our budget.

The developer kindly proposed that he would consider to be compensated part in money and part in IBB equity which is a model I would like to propose to any interested future prospects that would apply for web application development.

Better financial reporting

I've sent request for quotes for an accountant to make a proper financial reports in the future.

Loans

5BTC MrG – March 18th 2013. - repaid - 0.2btc gratuity
10BTC BIGMERVE  - April 5th 2013. - repaid

Asset info

16 BASIC-MINING shares
61 Nasty fan seats

There has been a dispute over IBB stake at one Joint Venture company IBB is involved with. I'm currently seeking a model for best possible dispute resolution or arbitration.
I will let you know more when I have more details.

Thank you.

Danijel Habek
Islamic Bank of Bitcoin

{Dividends} Statement Release 7/4/2013

IBB shares 0.2000 BTC 7/4/13.
Total holdings 13.81839712 BTC. [$1,964.76]
1.20099723 BTC in total has been paid out in dividends to 1011 shareholders, each share received 0.00118793 BTC.
6.01739989 BTC <> $1,026.34 (net income) [24hr 142.1844 Weighted Price]
Danijel Habek, CEO
IBB - Islamic Bank of Bitcoin
www.ib-bitcoin.com
Activity: 152
Is the bank open? I need a loan for a project.
Yes, your best bet is probably to PM Senbon.

Thanks
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
Yes, your best bet is probably to PM Senbon.
Activity: 152
Activity: 168
Im not religious, but im totally into this. An honest bank for the true currency. Not much more needs to be said.
Activity: 336
Merit: 140
I ran into Danijel Habek at another site – didn't actually know it was him I was communicating with at first – and asked if he has read my previous post in this topic. He says that he read it a long time ago, but that he is dealing with a family situation and stated the following, amongst other things:

Quote from: Danijek Habek
Obzirom da sam skupljao ponude programera za izradu IBBova weba, većina koje sam skupio ili su bila preskupa rješenja u odnosu na mogućnosti banke, ili su bila nedorečena. Oglasiti ću se u kratko vrijeme na forumu, kada budem u sposobnosti za to.

As I kept collecting programmers' offers for the creation of IBBs' web, most of the ones I collected were either too expensive solutions relative to the banks' abilities or were half-baked. I will speak out within a short time at the forum, when I'll be capable of doing so.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
That's too bad. I am in the middle east right now and was very interested in this project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
There was two ppl running this from my knowledge, looks like they jumped ship.

Yeah this isn't looking good.

There was a lot more transparency, and (more importantly) dividends when senbon was running things.
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
There was two ppl running this from my knowledge, looks like they jumped ship.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
GLBSE was such a great idea. I hate to see this idea die. Is there a way to use Ripple instead? Maybe you can create an IBB currency on Ripple that grows in value based on profits from BTC loans. It just seems like a great fit.
Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000
Activity: 308
Sorry, he died recently.
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012
I hope the CEO Danijel Habek can provide some update of this business. There are no news from this company since its last dividend in January 2013. Shares liquidity is almost none  Embarrassed I am investing in this company for a long term, but I would really like to see some news on the company latest development. I can see that the website is up now with some minor bug. At least provide a quarterly update to the investors  Angry

He is Last Active:   March 06, 2013, 06:58:38 PM

A 20-day vacation? hm.. Have you tried to PM him?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I hope the CEO Danijel Habek can provide some update of this business. There are no news from this company since its last dividend in January 2013. Shares liquidity is almost none  Embarrassed I am investing in this company for a long term, but I would really like to see some news on the company latest development. I can see that the website is up now with some minor bug. At least provide a quarterly update to the investors  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: