Pages:
Author

Topic: Isn't Islam a religion of hate and violence, not peace and love? - page 13. (Read 17869 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Islam is not a religion of hate,the problems most Muslim scholar are having is that they miss interpret the quoran,majority of them are the main cause because they twist and miss interpret the sermon by instigating violence as you can see there many Islamic sect with different doctrines and believe,countries like Saudi Arabia ,Kuwait, Tunisia are liberal Muslim while some countries in the middle east I insight violence in their countries, Islam is a peaceful religion it is just that some scholars miss interpret it

How do we know you're not twisting and misinterpreting the Quran?
I don't care who and how interpretiruya the Koran. For me it is important that all terrorists are Muslims. Moreover I do not see the attempts of the Muslims to fight terrorism. It seems to me that even if they are not involved in the attacks, secretly support them.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
Islam is not a religion of hate,the problems most Muslim scholar are having is that they miss interpret the quoran,majority of them are the main cause because they twist and miss interpret the sermon by instigating violence as you can see there many Islamic sect with different doctrines and believe,countries like Saudi Arabia ,Kuwait, Tunisia are liberal Muslim while some countries in the middle east I insight violence in their countries, Islam is a peaceful religion it is just that some scholars miss interpret it

How do we know you're not twisting and misinterpreting the Quran?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
Radical islam is basically like the separatist movement in the star wars movies.

Smiley
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Activity: 434
I believe that it wasn't because of Islam religion  why some people do hate and violence It is because they choose to commit hate and violence to others , It's their free will we must not judge someone because of their religion but based on their personality and I think that whats matter the most I have a friend who was a Christian that works in a Muslim community well obviously their is a big differences when it comes to their faith but still they managed to work  as a family not as a sect  or dominion.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
my opinon, dont talk islam if you not learn islam, when you study Islam, you will know what Islam is like  Smiley

Just a thought, do muslims still continue to help convert people to Islam?

Of course like for every religion.
As far as I know only judaism isn't really helping to convert. Because jews are a people before being a religion.
But for all other religions, if you want to convert the actual believers will help you to discover their religion.

True.

But for Islam you don't really discover the religion until you try to leave it.
Activity: 392
my opinon, dont talk islam if you not learn islam, when you study Islam, you will know what Islam is like  Smiley

Of course like for every religion.
As far as I know only judaism isn't really helping to convert. Because jews are a people before being a religion.
But for all other religions, if you want to convert the actual believers will help you to discover their religion.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
After seeing wat hppen in europe with the moslems why did hillary and obama want to let so meny in the country?  Are they crazy?
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 597
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

legendary
We could put them in camps and make them peddle on a big bike to generate our electricity
1000s of muslims peddling like fuck to make electricity..

Anybody want to invest?..It's a good idea Wink..
Be nice.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
We could put them in camps and make them peddle on a big bike to generate our electricity
1000s of muslims peddling like fuck to make electricity..

Anybody want to invest?..It's a good idea Wink..
Arr elon musk will..
Just think of all the electric cars that could run of muslims peddling like fuck Cheesy..
We wont kill them Wink..Just sweat the islam out of the muslims till it's gone..

The more they believe the more they peddle Wink..WIN WIN situation  Grin.

Hmm BADECKER do you want to test it out first Grin..
If it wont go from Badecker it wont go from a muslim  Cheesy..

But on a serious note..
The more they do stupid acts of terror the more people hate religion Wink..
So if you religious folks have an agenda? it's not working it's making people turn away from religion..
Unless you got a gun pointed at your head we in the west have a choice Grin..

The muslims don't and are jealous of our way of life?.Yes you are because from birth your made to believe in ISLAM Wink.

And in most Islamic countries it could get you killed for not believing in ISLAM.
I.E for not doing what the koran tells you to do can get you killed?.

Now i hope ISLAM is banned in the west Yes it's simple no mosques allowed .
If you don't like it go to a country that will let you go to a mosque.

BAN Churches you hear from muslims?..OK If mosques can go i am willing to ban churches too.

How does that sound. BUT you also ban mosques in every country because we in the west have everyone from every where Wink..

Now see how fair i am Wink..

Would you all agree that religion for many a year as caused so much trouble?.
WELL LETS STOP IT..HOW?..FUCK RELIGION OFF  Wink..

I mean we all need money to survive?..
So if god is not going to come down and give us all free money then what's the point in believing in something so powerful he cannot do a simple thing as that..

Years ago i never needed money i just went out and built a home and hunted for food.
It was 200 BC but it was a lot easier then loads of buffalo were i lived..
Now in the year 2017 AD kids want all these gadgets mortgage car petrol university very stressful.

But can you imagine the children of tomorrow they are already in debt and they are not even born YET Shocked

Hmm so the super rich thought lets turn them into MUSLIMS and they wont need nothing?..
They will work for peanuts and we can tax them..
Then go home and pray..You pray to wish to die to live in the next life?..For virgins Roll Eyes
That's how shit this life is too them.
I am not surprised you work for fuck all Cheesy ..

So maybe that's why these fucking horrible politicians flooded our lands with MUSLIMS..
Just a thought but a good one that could be true. Wink

That was Clintons plan to control us all like the saudi kings do Wink..
Turn the west into muslims and make us slaves to a book ..
But really slaves to them Wink..

Now i am going to sleep  :-*off with my tinfoil till next time..

Lets get one thing straight the muslims I.E ISLAM is trying to take over the world..
And saudi money is used to buy our politicians  Wink..THAT'S THE TRUTH Grin..

Free energy will make it go away..Free money will calm everyone down  Grin..
Only solution no other Wink..

So that's all folks

legendary
very funny on how people debate about this islam. And how rude they are promoting their religion with guns.
Yeah that's peace and love.

I had not thought of that.  You're correct.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
very funny on how people debate about this islam. And how rude they are promoting their religion with guns.
Yeah that's peace and love.
legendary

It would be too simplistic to see the Crusades as an attack by powerful westerners on the Muslims of the Middle East. In fact, one historian has described the Crusades as barely a pinprick on the Muslim world.
The Muslim world was politically and militarily the greatest force on earth, much greater than the tiny kingdoms of Western Europe. It was also far more scientifically and culturally advanced.

Ok so I guess it's like terrorism today.

After all all you're saying to excuse crusades can be applied to terrorism of today.
Seems stupid no? Well not as stupid as your argument though.
That was hundreds of years ago Roll Eyes..

Well not as stupid as your argument though Huh..

My argument is that all the crusades were stupid Wink..Especially over something that's not there?..
And i asked you would you not agree?..Now lets see who the stupid person is Grin..

TO FIGHT OVER RELIGION..Is it not stupid?..Now ask yourself WHY..
BECAUSE NOTHING THERE IT'S ALL IN YOUR MINDS Wink Wink..

So if my argument is stupid then so be it..But i will understand why we don't get on Grin..
You believe in fairy tales i don't put the 2 together WAR Cheesy Cheesy..

I'm sorry I can't discuss with you :/

It's not that I don't want but I actually don't understand what you write.
Please if you want to discuss seriously use less smiley and take care of your structure and grammar.
It's really hard to follow, especially when English is not the native language of who you're talking with. I understand proper academic English, not the one you talk in the street :/
Ok proper English..

Do you not think it's stupid to fight over something that's not there?..

Any way i think you work for ISIS Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

not the one you talk in the street  Wink..Yes i am..So i don't go back in my home and change my voice Wink..
legendary

It would be too simplistic to see the Crusades as an attack by powerful westerners on the Muslims of the Middle East. In fact, one historian has described the Crusades as barely a pinprick on the Muslim world.
The Muslim world was politically and militarily the greatest force on earth, much greater than the tiny kingdoms of Western Europe. It was also far more scientifically and culturally advanced.

After all all you're saying to excuse crusades can be applied to terrorism of today.

My argument is that all the crusades were stupid Wink..Especially over something that's not there?..
And i asked you would you not agree?..Now lets see who the stupid person is Grin..

So if my argument is stupid then so be it..But i will understand why we don't get on Grin..

The Koran specified a Crusade.  The takeover of the world.
They wont take over shit Grin..Not in the 21st century..1000 years ago maybe but never now Wink..

They can try Grin..IRAQ 6 WEEKS TO WIPE IT OUT Wink..
Also they don't remember when all the japs got rounded up do they..
Just might end up doing the same again if they carry on Wink..

1000s of muslims peddling like fuck to make electricity  Grin..

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

I'm sorry I can't discuss with you :/

It's not that I don't want but I actually don't understand what you write.
Please if you want to discuss seriously use less smiley and take care of your structure and grammar.
It's really hard to follow, especially when English is not the native language of who you're talking with. I understand proper academic English, not the one you talk in the street :/
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

So does terrorism have as a primary motivation the fight for a world wide Caliphate?

Seems so, at least Popcorn1 is putting on an equal feet the kingdoms of West world and the kingdoms of the Middle East.
Would you say that today it's not the contrary? Huge and powerful kingdoms of the West and little Middle Eastern kingdoms attacking the West as "barely a pinprick on the Muslim Capitalistic world".

If you don't think that the West has created its own kingdom you're even more stupid as you seem Grin
I don't think anything like that is true.  But I recognize that in the foggy, indoctrinated brain of some Muslims they may have conceptualized of "The West" as an entity and actively fight it.  I believe this is objectively false, though, and the result of misconceptions.

Still, if in your indoctrinated mind you see "The Caliphate" and "The OTHER" then you fight or bomb "The OTHER" and arguably it makes sense to the indoctrinated mind.

In that case just don't complain or play victim when "The OTHER" comes done on you like a hammer on a nail.

Could we just put things in the right order?

It's "THE OTHER" that attacked "The Caliphate" first to take your terms.

Not only USA though, if they're probably the most to be blamed they're certainly not the only one.

So don't play the card of the victim attacked by some terrorists.

In fact, the most funny thing is that as an American you both financed those terrorists AND created the weapons they're using. Not you personally of course (statistically at least).
legendary

The Koran specified a Crusade.  The takeover of the world.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: