Pages:
Author

Topic: Isn't Islam a religion of hate and violence, not peace and love? - page 15. (Read 17869 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Learning is the beginning of wealth.
Hello,

Vaccine for religion is education.

Also, I think blockchain society is one of the most advanced in civilization.

It is very funny to see these topics about religions here.

Only technological innovation and science development can bring us peace.

Kind Regards,

But the religious topics are here, because few people look into the complete definition of the word "religion." Essentially what religion can be is anything that somebody feels rather strongly about.

The very funny part is that some people who think that they are not religious, are very religious. You can see it in the fact that they loudly proclaim that they are not religious, which is exactly the thing a religious person does... proclaim his religion.

Cool

The guy didn't said that he believe or not in a religion.  The real very funny part is that religion is based on the power of imagination.

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand."― Albert Einstein

IF a man loudly present an invention or real innovation or what ever. It is funny to think that he proclaim his religion.

To call Statement - that religion can be over come by education of society - as proclaim of ones religion is just altitude of child.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

You made out that Christianity started the crusades..NO it was Islam first to go around the world and make people believe in that religion or die Wink..

But you did make out the crusades started first by the Christians?..YES YOU DID..

Hmm...
No.
I can't say much more... I mean, learn to read man. It was not my argument. It was the one of  kryptqnick. I really can't argument more than that as you're not making a point against me...

All I did was to correct your "history" to say that the first "crusades" were the conquest of the Holy Roman Empire. The Holy CHRISTIAN Roman Empire.
Is this your quote?..I just love how all those people have "arguments" based on "facts and actual data" contrary to "leftists".
But when you actually corner them to their shitty ideas with History, seems like they just disappear.

they just disappear..I never disappeared

shitty ideas with History..No you said crusades and i pointed out Muslims started the crusades first  Wink..

Just a correction to your HISTORY so lets still be friends  Cheesy Cheesy..
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

You made out that Christianity started the crusades..NO it was Islam first to go around the world and make people believe in that religion or die Wink..

But you did make out the crusades started first by the Christians?..YES YOU DID..

Hmm...
No.
I can't say much more... I mean, learn to read man. It was not my argument. It was the one of  kryptqnick. I really can't argument more than that as you're not making a point against me...

All I did was to correct your "history" to say that the first "crusades" were the conquest of the Holy Roman Empire. The Holy CHRISTIAN Roman Empire.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Hello,

Kind Regards,

By giving us the advanced weapons to destroy the enemy  Wink

No, no! Give them to Muslims!     Grin
legendary
Hello,

Kind Regards,

But the religious topics are here, because few people look into the complete definition of the word "religion." Essentially what religion can be is anything that somebody feels rather strongly about.

The very funny part is that some people who think that they are not religious, are very religious. You can see it in the fact that they loudly proclaim that they are not religious, which is exactly the thing a religious person does... proclaim his religion.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
Hello,

Kind Regards,

By giving us the advanced weapons to destroy the enemy  Wink
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Bitcoin the only GOD.
Hello,

Kind Regards,
legendary
I would say that religion itself can't be good or evil.
Only people can have such characteristics.
Terrorist claims that they represent Islam but they are not Muslims at all, in my opinion.
Terrorists have no religion.
So, yes, Islam represent love and peace, but terrorists represent evil.

So you put your own opinion as more important than their own opinion?

That's the problem, not the solution.

Because they put their own opinion as more important than our opinion.

That's why religion isn't good or evil. Religion is based on the way people think. Sometimes well meaning people do evil. Other times people who intend something for evil wind up doing good by accident. Religion is not only filled with these, but religion has good and evil that work as they were intended.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
Terrorist claims that they represent Islam but they are not Muslims at all, in my opinion.

So you put your own opinion as more important than their own opinion?

That's the problem, not the solution.

Because they put their own opinion as more important than our opinion.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

legendary
Look at the countries and the factions engaged in terror.

Largely it's muslim against muslim.

Islamic terror is more prevalent in regions where the Islamic population is greater. But that doesn't mean that the Muslims make up most of the victims. For example, in Iraq and Syria, a very large part of the victims were either Yazidi or Christian. This is despite the fact that they make up less than 10% of the population there.

Russia is not a Muslim country, and it provokes violence in the world.

Why don't you Ukrainian trolls start your own thread rather than spamming each and every topic here?

< bolded part>

Sure but they run out of Christian and Yazidi victims pretty quick, then start in on their fellow Muslims.  There's always something wrong with those "other" muslims worth fighting about, right?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
I don't have anything against muslims themselves. My husband's mother married a Muslim and he is a very nice guy, a lot better than most of people in my country (at least because he doesn't drink and we have a problem with drinking in my country since a bottle of vodka costs 1.5$). So, let's rather speak about the intentions of religion. I read 1/2 of Quran (in translation, so for Muslims it is not really Quran) and watched a few documentaries. It is indeed a violent religion. But so is judaism and christianity. It all depends on the people and how they see it. Just think about the Crusades being done for Christianity.

Thats around 750 years ago.

The problem is muslims are acting like its the dark ages in today.

Maybe because its the dark ages for them --'
What makes the dark ages:
poverty? Check
political instability? Check
no separation of powers? Check
importance of religion? Check
No education? Check
I believe there are fairly decent arguments that these factors that "make the dark ages" are the result of Islam, rather than factors outside the religion.

As for the "Crusades and Christianity," the Crusades were largely attempts to get back lands that Muslims had conquered by force.

Yeah, so decent arguments that you stopped answering me when I proved you wrong  Roll Eyes

I just love how all those people have "arguments" based on "facts and actual data" contrary to "leftists".
But when you actually corner them to their shitty ideas with History, seems like they just disappear.
I thinks you need to do some HISTORY Wink..A little lesson below Grin..

The Crusades were started by the Muslims in the year 630 A.D. when Muhammad invaded and conquered Mecca. Later on, Muslims invaded Syria, Iraq, Jerusalem, Iran, Egypt, Africa, Spain, Italy, France, etc.

638 Muslim Crusaders conquer and annex Jerusalem, taking it from the Byzantines. 638—650 Muslim Crusaders conquer Iran,
 The Western Crusades started around 1095 to try to stop the Islamic aggressive invasions.

465 years later the Christians crusades started..And only to fight ISLAM Wink..

RELIGION OF PEACE  Cheesy Cheesy..

2 facts:
1/It was not my argument so I don't know why you answer to me like that.
2/If you want to go this way let's go. Why did the Muslim Crusaders conquered and annex Jerusalem? That's right, because the Christians (aka Roman empire) conquered the whole part first.

Religion of peace Cheesy Cheesy
Your quote below?..
I just love how all those people have "arguments" based on "facts and actual data" contrary to "leftists".

all those people
                                                             MEANING ME Grin

But who ever started the CRUSADES those religions never started in the UK so would you please take them back to where they came from Grin..

The great series of western holy wars were the Crusades, which lasted from 1095 until 1291 CE. The aim was to capture the sacred places in the Holy Land from the Muslims who lived there, so it was intended as a war to right wrongs done against Christianity. The first Crusade was started by Pope Urban II in 1095.

The Crusades were started by the Muslims in the year 630 A.D. when Muhammad invaded and conquered Mecca. Later on, Muslims invaded Syria, Iraq, Jerusalem, Iran, Egypt, Africa, Spain, Italy, France, etc. The Western Crusades started around 1095 to try to stop the Islamic aggressive invasions..

But you would agree that fighting over something that's not there I.E fairy tales is STUPID Grin..
Well i hope you do?..

Or is this your logic?..   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

Islamic terror is more prevalent in regions where the Islamic population is greater. But that doesn't mean that the Muslims make up most of the victims. For example, in Iraq and Syria, a very large part of the victims were either Yazidi or Christian. This is despite the fact that they make up less than 10% of the population there.

Russia is not a Muslim country, and it provokes violence in the world.

Why don't you Ukrainian trolls start your own thread rather than spamming each and every topic here?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I don't have anything against muslims themselves. My husband's mother married a Muslim and he is a very nice guy, a lot better than most of people in my country (at least because he doesn't drink and we have a problem with drinking in my country since a bottle of vodka costs 1.5$). So, let's rather speak about the intentions of religion. I read 1/2 of Quran (in translation, so for Muslims it is not really Quran) and watched a few documentaries. It is indeed a violent religion. But so is judaism and christianity. It all depends on the people and how they see it. Just think about the Crusades being done for Christianity.

poverty? Check
No education? Check
I believe there are fairly decent arguments that these factors that "make the dark ages" are the result of Islam, rather than factors outside the religion.

As for the "Crusades and Christianity," the Crusades were largely attempts to get back lands that Muslims had conquered by force.

wut?
Please give me an explanation of how Islam leads to poverty, political instability, no separation of powers, and no education? Because as far as I know it doesn't, or at least not more than any other religion...
BUT if you put the religion in the context of an attacked country, attacked by other superpowers... Then it all makes sense...
Well, if you created a religion that had rules that stated that religious leaders would rule society (Sharia law, etc) you'd be pretty much creating what Islam is.  Then you'd have places like what's in the Middle East. 

But... What?
Do you even know that Christianity is the oldest law system in the world?
Christians had the exact same thing as Sharia law... They had bishops united in local and Ecuminical counsels. They made laws, decretes and everything related... They made trials and judgement... They had all the powers. So how is it different from Sharia law and the fact that the religion wants to rule society?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Damn, Iraq war and USA support to the most important terrorist group of the last decades was "rather superficial"  Sad

If only I had known.
I guess that talking about how uncivilized current Islam is if much more important indeed!

Modern style radical Islam began with the writings of Sayyd Qutb.  He was executed for treason under the reign of Nassar in Egypt.  He started what is known as the Muslim Brotherhood.  That's pretty much Islam against Islam.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
I agree with you. But a lot of those who ordered the attacks. They usually stand on the sidelines, but the most important enemies of them. And it's not always Muslims. Russia is not a Muslim country, and it provokes violence in the world.
legendary

Damn, Iraq war and USA support to the most important terrorist group of the last decades was "rather superficial"  Sad

If only I had known.
I guess that talking about how uncivilized current Islam is if much more important indeed!

Modern style radical Islam began with the writings of Sayyd Qutb.  He was executed for treason under the reign of Nassar in Egypt.  He started what is known as the Muslim Brotherhood.  That's pretty much Islam against Islam.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
legendary

poverty? Check
No education? Check

wut?
Please give me an explanation of how Islam leads to poverty, political instability, no separation of powers, and no education? Because as far as I know it doesn't, or at least not more than any other religion...
BUT if you put the religion in the context of an attacked country, attacked by other superpowers... Then it all makes sense...
Well, if you created a religion that had rules that stated that religious leaders would rule society (Sharia law, etc) you'd be pretty much creating what Islam is.  Then you'd have places like what's in the Middle East. 
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
In 100 years there will be no religions!  Wink
Maybe just a few, insane people with low intellectual capacity in rural areas will believe in some sort imaginary religion related tales.

With highly increasing worldwide technological innovation in education we will see the disappearance of religion practices.

Bye, bye religion tales.

Low iq people procreate much more then high iq people.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

For heaven's sake, the last crusade occurred more than 700 years ago. It can't be compared to the religious wars which are being forced on the non-Muslims by the Islamists now. Back then, the people were not much aware about human rights. 

Democracy was created over 2000 years ago.
We had two world wars and the cold war in the last 100 years.

Stop bullshitting.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Learning is the beginning of wealth.
In 100 years there will be no religions!  Wink
Maybe just a few, insane people with low intellectual capacity in rural areas will believe in some sort imaginary religion related tales.

With highly increasing worldwide technological innovation in education we will see the disappearance of religion practices.

Bye, bye religion tales.
Pages:
Jump to: