Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 19. (Read 128013 times)

copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 03:49:00 PM
It will actually be a good one if we can experience such again because to be frank most people joined cryptocurrency because of what happen then thinking that one day they will put on the smiling face as it was the case of people that enjoyed the situation last year but here we are again rumbling with the bad situation at hand. Anyways let's keep the spirit alive and hope for better days ahead.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 03:37:22 PM
Definitely; if the market goes up the more  you get richer. I believe great boom will happen again and again don't get panic because this happens in Cryptocurrency world and  and the prize can not be the same so if it wouldn't disturb your daily activity because this requires time and understanding so as not to loose and  same time so and long term investing is also good.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 01:32:15 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
I do not think it will happen again when the economy is in trouble. The recession is getting worse and you should not expect the market to pump $ 600bn. that is impossible. Instead of thinking about it, think of ways to make money at the bottom. That's what you should think about.

I realized it was a wish from so many people stuck in this market. They feel confused and do not know what to do to get out of this quagmire. So they just sat and imagined good prospects and pink in the future to help them get rid of it
Activity: 602
November 04, 2018, 01:24:25 PM
In fact, everyone is waiting for the market recovery, price growth and trend change, but no one can say for sure when this will happen, besides, you need to look and focus not only on the prices of coins, but also on the general development, popularity of crypto-currencies and their future prospects.
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 01:17:36 PM
The movements of the whole year 2017 were mainly caused by the attention of mainstream media and speculants. It was in my eyes an abnormal fast upturn of nearly all well established cryptocurrencies. Now we have a market again with steady upmovements, which reflect the blockchain based developments.So my advice is:
1. Keep your money out of crypto, that is needed to pay your bills.
2. Think long and don't follow each little market movement. Keep your coins.
3. Build up your longterm portfolio with some well established cryptocurrencies.
4. Keep your eyes open for innovative blockchain based projects.
This is the best analysis or better still explanation of what caused the Bull run. But don't you think it's still possible now smart money, market makers and so on.
Activity: 1210
November 04, 2018, 01:16:11 PM
I do believe that coins/tokens with good project and team will able to get their value again!
Potential of the tokens in the future and the dedication of the ICO team will get more demands from the people.
All over the world there are so many crypto enthusiast!
the market is not stable so it is not surprising if the market has declined so the possibility of rising is still very large, with this decline we can find out what coins are potentially and potentially.
I am sure if this is not the end of crypto because there are still many people who support crypto as you say. we just have to wait.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 04, 2018, 01:09:33 PM
We are not going to see what happened in the last year happening in this year and people need to accept this fact, I know it can be difficult to accept since the losses that we all got are significant but if you want to be able to hold your coins until that new bull market comes then you need to set your expectations a lot lower a small recovery is possible but nothing more.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
November 04, 2018, 12:57:52 PM
yes of course it will happen again, you just need to have strong conviction and patience. Look at the history of bitcoin from time to time, isn't the situation of bitcoin ever as bad as this before, then look at bitcoin can rise and return again, even exceeding its limits. You only need to be patient until that time arrives
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
November 04, 2018, 12:55:02 PM
Everything is possible in the cryptocurrency market. Perhaps, the situation will occur again, but it wasn’t exactly the same like in the previous year. Learn this market, be ready for any turn of events and it will yield results!
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
November 04, 2018, 12:32:54 PM
Personally, I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. I think we will not wait for the bull market this year, and we can only hope for 2019.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 04, 2018, 12:25:39 PM
I do believe that coins/tokens with good project and team will able to get their value again!
Potential of the tokens in the future and the dedication of the ICO team will get more demands from the people.
All over the world there are so many crypto enthusiast!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 12:22:39 PM
I really hope that I can still make money on what I'm just waiting for. Now for me this is the norm, but I would like at least some growth. I very much hope for major market changes in the next couple of months
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
November 04, 2018, 08:27:01 AM
If the bull run happens again and the asset's price will go up there will be a boom on exchanges. There are too many bountyhunters and investors longing for selling their assets and form a huge dump to exchange them for blue chips. So the blue chips price will go up. That's what I think.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
November 04, 2018, 08:00:31 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
I do not think it will happen again when the economy is in trouble. The recession is getting worse and you should not expect the market to pump $ 600bn. that is impossible. Instead of thinking about it, think of ways to make money at the bottom. That's what you should think about.
Waiting for the market to recover is also a way to make money, but it will take longer. In this market, I believe it will recover some day, but not sure in 2018 as well as 2019. It takes more time for the market to overcome this recession
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
November 04, 2018, 07:44:14 AM
There are some things that you just need to believe in and cryptocurrency refers to them. I am sure that the market capitalization will grow again and will approach a trillion dollars. In any case, this risk is worth our patience, because without risk it is impossible to earn a lot.
The risk must always be justified, if I'm wrong then correct me!? It is correct to say without a justified risk and the power of hope in times will not increase your capital.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
November 04, 2018, 07:42:17 AM
This market works with cycles, allways bull run changes with bear market and vice versa.
So you cant simply wait and its happened this year or next 100%
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 07:40:41 AM
Activity: 504