Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 17. (Read 128013 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 06:55:38 AM
Very many incidents in life are cyclical. They differ in frequency. Some can be repeated once a month, others once a year, third times a decade. And some have a non-constant periodicity, and one that is convenient to certain forces. So everything can happen again, but the question is when?
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 04:36:56 AM
I believe that there is no reason for this to happen. So far, everything is going to ensure that we will see the same growth as last year and we'll see the results at the end of the year
the market will always change, sometimes the market goes down and also rises so I am also sure if the market will recover, but if for the end of this year I think there will only be a not too high increase because until now there has been no such sign. but that is not possible because crypto is often surprising but somehow I feel that this year will not be as good as last year.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 03:40:40 AM
I believe that there is no reason for this to happen. So far, everything is going to ensure that we will see the same growth as last year and we'll see the results at the end of the year
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 09, 2018, 03:33:28 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

Anything can happen, especially in crypto. This is also the reason why there are so many holders now that are still waiting for the bull run like last time.
Activity: 658
November 09, 2018, 03:24:28 AM
This year is totally different from the last and we may not be able to use last year trend to judge what might happen this year.  The cryptocurrency market situation last year was different and market stakeholders behave differently from what is obtainable now. I am not looking forward to any bull market but I will love to be surprised!
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
November 09, 2018, 03:12:04 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
Such a wild growth, we are unlikely to see. This growth was not natural, but purely speculative, as if the world had gone mad. Growth will undoubtedly be, maybe in a year or two, but not so wild. Wait, save up cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
November 09, 2018, 02:45:56 AM
Another bull run is possible, but i don't think we are going to see it this year. It would be a miracle if we see it this year.
People are more careful now before investing in cryptos after this big fall and so much manipulation with pump and dump scheme.
It will need a lot of time and much more money before we see a recovery.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 09, 2018, 02:43:26 AM
hope want to happen the same increase would certainly be the desire of many people. But even the circumstances that exist in this time does not fully support for the same situation on market conditions as a big rise earlier. just be patient and probably great results will come faster than expected but also do not be too hopeful because there is uncertainty in the market.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
November 09, 2018, 02:40:47 AM
It's still be happen if not this year maybe in the next year, we should stay and relax for a while because crypto market is not yet recover from its fall and be sure to have enough holding coins if encase the bull run will happen.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 09, 2018, 02:26:20 AM
Yes it can happen again due to the fact that crypto is not unending because we human love and support and patronize crypto specially the favorite one. Bull run can happen when things are not complicated. Whales and investors should plan to turn the market upside down for the better purpose.

Dont rely on whales instead hope for a legit investors who will move cash into cryptocurrency. The pumping made by whales not helping in development of the real cryptomarket cap. They just turning the market confusion what is the current stance. Thats why I hate some centralized project such as XRP you can really see how they are being manipulated in the process. 2 days ago a pump made was a failure, meaning whales didnt succesfully pulled in the market going up but only few jumps.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
November 09, 2018, 02:06:40 AM
Yeah that is what we are all hoping for.
We like that scenario to happen at the end of this year, but it is not likely to happen because of the lack of volume right now. We will need to wait for several months more, or even years.
Yes for this momentvon we cannot guess when will be the moment that it will shows magic again in our crypto,it takes many months as we realise the downfall of value and exchange sites in the markets,many are confused of this scenario but hopefully it will cover up again and crpto will rise again.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
November 09, 2018, 01:42:16 AM
Yes it can happen again due to the fact that crypto is not unending because we human love and support and patronize crypto specially the favorite one. Bull run can happen when things are not complicated. Whales and investors should plan to turn the market upside down for the better purpose.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
November 09, 2018, 01:20:25 AM
I still believe crypto prices will return to the moon, because more and more users are interested in blockchain technology in crypto
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 09, 2018, 12:44:40 AM

yes, I think it will happen again even though not this year but it will definitely happen the following year, so you don't need to worry and I suggest that you keep holding the coins that you have now until the price rises again, because if you don't hold your coins and sell them now then you will never feel the profit earned like last year (2017).
Activity: 504
November 08, 2018, 11:09:05 PM
We certainly hope that if the market will skyrocket again, the market has been down for a long time, but I am sure that under no circumstances will crypto be able to last long and this is a matter of time so be patient to wait for the crypto revival
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
November 08, 2018, 10:58:27 PM
Another bubble is possible but if it does occur it might be some time away but there's plenty of developments that once in place will pave the way for a sizable increase in value of the major assets especially Bitcoin

If you're investing right now you shouldn't be in a losing position in a few years time if you choose wisely and don't just throw money at any project that promises quick returns or is fueled by too much hype and speculation
Activity: 532
November 08, 2018, 10:33:11 PM
Market is cold, but it is warming soon. Q4 is time for bull phase of crypto world! Hope potential projects will come and make world better!

Can not predict what the market. I think that this year is very hard to have a boom like 2017. But I'm totally optimistic about Crypto in the near future. It is possible that by 2019 it will grow strongly.
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 10:23:12 PM
Me myself I'm expectant hoping the trend reverses as it did last year ending this present bear run has lasted way too long than it should.
Activity: 462
November 08, 2018, 10:06:14 PM
There are the same feelings and hope in my mind at this time that may be the same thing can happen which happened at the end of last year. If that happens we will see the new Era of a crypto market. If the bull run will start I think the market will never come back again to this position where it is now. So if someone wants to be a part of the bull run I will recommend them to come in now and enjoy the game.
Activity: 462
November 08, 2018, 10:04:54 PM

It will happen again, but you have to be patient. The market acts like a life cycle that never dies. It gets sick, it bleeds, it heals and eventually it becomes healthy and spikes. All it takes is to wait for the market to act up in favor for the investors and eventually, we'll see a happy cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: