Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 23. (Read 128013 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 21, 2018, 06:45:00 PM
It all depends on the news. If it will be great news in cryptosphere - it will be bull-run. Also, crypto - very promising technology, and the future of it will be bright.
News practically does not affect the price rate. Growth will start only when it is beneficial for whales.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 04:02:37 PM
I believe in crypto and will always do. Even though the prices are not good now, I believe it will get better. I don't have to give up on investing in crypto yet because better days are coming. Let us hope for the best this year.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 21, 2018, 03:57:55 PM
I believe that we will still see a bull market, but when it happens ... I would like as soon as possible but it's just my fantasies. The current situation on the market can smoothly move to 2019 ... This also makes me scared. But I can’t influence the market in any way, so it remains to just wait for a reversal.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 03:24:09 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

I think we should begin to rule out the possibility that an event of such magnitude will happen again in the rest of the year. Perhaps it sounds painful for those of us who kept alive the hope of a gradual recovery of the market this year, but there seems to be no solid reason to believe that this will really happen. In fact, observing the historical behavior of bitcoin is difficult to explain how something like that could happen, so we should consider ourselves fortunate to have witnessed it, because I believe that perhaps never again in history will we see a speculative wave of such magnitude in this market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 09:39:06 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

this is just a matter of time, but the market will not grow fast as in the past year, there are many wild predictions about the market, but the fact is that the market has not returned to normal and the red trend has always dominated. this is where your knowledge and experience can be involved. of course you can still speculate
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
October 21, 2018, 09:35:54 AM

I do believe that history repeat itself so it only means that I also believe it will happen again. But we just have to wait. It seems that it will really takes time to happen again. Take note that when the market is down, you're not the only one who is affected here. Our coin also reduce its price. Just believe.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 21, 2018, 09:27:36 AM
Maybe everything can be, because the cryptocurrency market is something that is clearly not normal, because today there are so many places that I would probably call very, very valid for investment.
Activity: 504
October 21, 2018, 09:25:20 AM
The movements of the whole year 2017 were mainly caused by the attention of mainstream media and speculants. It was in my eyes an abnormal fast upturn of nearly all well established cryptocurrencies. Now we have a market again with steady upmovements, which reflect the blockchain based developments.So my advice is:
1. Keep your money out of crypto, that is needed to pay your bills.
2. Think long and don't follow each little market movement. Keep your coins.
3. Build up your longterm portfolio with some well established cryptocurrencies.
4. Keep your eyes open for innovative blockchain based projects.

I totally agree with this, so far this is the wisest post that I have read about the cryptomarket. Some would say that the bull market will happen this year or just sitting on the corner. However, I believe that the recent market burst last year was all just sudden and no one expected it. So, it might take a long time since the market had been steady.
Activity: 140
October 21, 2018, 08:36:29 AM
this will surely be repeated in the future and only the patient will be able to earn good money from it.
Activity: 476
October 21, 2018, 08:13:21 AM
We all hope that this will happen, because if we look at the graphs that used to rise in price at the end of each year, patience and a sense of optimism must be maintained to give us a sense of enthusiasm.

Recently, I stopped to pay attention to the graphs as I understand that the crypto market is absolutely unpredictable. I believe that the cryptos' prices will be growing but the time will show - how fast.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 06:32:03 AM
It may happen again on the right time, dont loose hope, in life we encounter different problems that we think it cannot solve but in times it slowky solved. Like in crypto lets patiently wait, time will come again that value of it will rise again, no one knows.

But that time was when, and most of us did not know it. That's why there are losers in this market. Not everyone can win, if everyone is monthly, where will the money to those bags?
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
October 21, 2018, 05:46:39 AM
 I was thinking about what will happen to the next couple of months before this year ends. ot can happen again , market will be dump again so be patience to wait until karket goes up.
Activity: 476
October 21, 2018, 04:41:22 AM
It all depends on the news. If it will be great news in cryptosphere - it will be bull-run. Also, crypto - very promising technology, and the future of it will be bright.
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 20, 2018, 04:17:54 PM
That bull was the result of many factors. It happened because there were reasons for that, and it's not like it's a thing that should happen every year in crypto. Just look at the current situation and think.

The growth of the market will be in any case. It is only a matter of time. We can only be patient and wait.
Activity: 220
SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY
October 20, 2018, 06:52:15 AM
This is the most common problem of novice traders and investors. If you are a trader, you should control your risk and put stop orders to avoid large losses. If you are an investor, you should delve deeper into the situation in the market, you should know where the market will go and when to go out.
Activity: 518
October 20, 2018, 06:46:34 AM
It may happen again on the right time, dont loose hope, in life we encounter different problems that we think it cannot solve but in times it slowky solved. Like in crypto lets patiently wait, time will come again that value of it will rise again, no one knows.
Activity: 279
October 20, 2018, 06:27:20 AM
I am sure that it will be absolutely because this run gives a lot for the cryptocurrency market and its lack will lead some problems in the increasing to my mind.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
October 20, 2018, 03:00:25 AM
I think this is a Critical moment for the world of cryptocurrency, so it takes time to readjust, in my view there are some things that affect the current situation:
1. world economic shock due to competition between the USA and China, which has an effect on the development of Cryptocurrency
2. the number of new coins that appear, have an effect on investors who begin to be divided into investing.
maybe early 2019, the coin will experience an increase again.
October 20, 2018, 02:33:42 AM
That bull was the result of many factors. It happened because there were reasons for that, and it's not like it's a thing that should happen every year in crypto. Just look at the current situation and think.

A bull market can start at any time and so quickly that you may not have time to react. It all depends on the market manipulators and on their decisions.
copper member
Activity: 280
October 19, 2018, 04:48:06 PM
There is a possibility there would be another bull run but obviously not as huge as it were last year, We may not attain that all time high this year, it is expected to happen in around 2020 but just like crypto is very dynamic and not too predictable, it can occur anytime
Pages:
Jump to: