Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 14. (Read 128013 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 10, 2018, 11:05:06 PM
Obviously, without the support of purchasing power, the bull market will not appear, and with the continued downturn in the ICO market, the price of Ethereum is difficult to recover!
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
November 10, 2018, 11:02:31 PM
The movements of the whole year 2017 were mainly caused by the attention of mainstream media and speculants. It was in my eyes an abnormal fast upturn of nearly all well established cryptocurrencies. Now we have a market again with steady upmovements, which reflect the blockchain based developments.So my advice is:
1. Keep your money out of crypto, that is needed to pay your bills.
2. Think long and don't follow each little market movement. Keep your coins.
3. Build up your longterm portfolio with some well established cryptocurrencies.
4. Keep your eyes open for innovative blockchain based projects.
This is a scourge that is very feared by investors but the fact is like this.
I also don't know when this will end because this is already reached at a low point.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 10:59:45 PM
Market behavior is difficult to predict. That is the beauty of crypto, that he can behave in any way. After every growth there is a fall and vice versa. the market is always so. so don't worry, the market will continue to grow. It may take a few moments
Activity: 532
November 10, 2018, 10:46:03 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
There is a belief for the market is very good. But you should know that money is never easy to find. If whales pump again, then traders will easily become wealthy and whales will lose money in pumping. That will not happen easily. I think the market has changed the way it works and now it is growing in a slow and steady manner. So big pumping will not happen again.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
November 10, 2018, 10:46:00 PM
Well for me I have removed my mind from bull run this year, I don't think it will happen this year because this year is almost over, so there is no need to hope for the bull run, let's just hope next year will be a better year for cryptos.
Everyone is hoping that in 2019 things will get better because they have great faith in this market and are considering a good investment at this time because the value of the coins are at very low prices and perfectly suited for investment. I believe we will see the new prices of all Altcoins, so waiting and hope is very important
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 10:44:06 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

of course it will, theres just no timeframe or exact time of it but every bear run will always end and bull run will always be happening anytime, any soon
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 10:40:01 PM
Anything just possible in this field, but IMO at thr end of this years there will be no bull run like what crypto did in the last years. The market are still turn much more stable & like look stagnant at the end of this years for me, still at the $200B marketcap level & I can't see great things that can make bull run.
Activity: 700
November 10, 2018, 10:34:46 PM

Anything can happen in market. We never think bitcoin will reach $20k but its happen. One think i am sure is market always volatile and market will recovery again.
November 10, 2018, 10:18:40 PM

Losing hope will not benefit us. Our time and effort is spent and we should not stop there. In order to gain success, we should continue the track that we've started. Support the ICOS and cryptocurrencies and let us revive the opportunity that awaits.
Activity: 420
November 10, 2018, 09:39:47 PM
We can still expect that, before this year ends. But as we can see on our current conditions, we can predict that it will never happen. But still positive thoughts are hanging. Hoping that it will still come true.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
November 10, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

The crypto market is very young and it is quite difficult to determine the vector of development of the industry today. We see a lot of positive news lately, but nothing happens. I think that the rally will be, but it is not known in what form. It is possible that the price will rise only on the top alts.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
November 10, 2018, 12:12:24 PM
Well for me I have removed my mind from bull run this year, I don't think it will happen this year because this year is almost over, so there is no need to hope for the bull run, let's just hope next year will be a better year for cryptos.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 12:07:17 PM

i believe it will be happend again,, even more than the past bull my friend
we know the market is red at this moment,, but crypto is unpredictable
so, the bull will come anytime  Wink
Activity: 238
November 10, 2018, 12:03:10 PM
If that happens, wouldn't it be too obvious. Don't you think? For me, the best moment for a new growth is February 2019, when many will sell their assets.
Activity: 230
November 10, 2018, 11:27:50 AM
If you are asking me if what had happen in the crypto market last year will still happen then all I could tell you is that I also hope that it would happen again just like last year in which I was being paid with a high market value crypto currency from a signature campaign which I had participated.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 11:20:41 AM
I have been commissioning from otc trades and I heard strong rumors about the 2nd week of December.
They say, China and Russia will pump btc together.
Hope it can happen, although it is quite impossible with the world economic market. I am only interested in this market and hope all the possible reasons for this market to go up. I was too distressed to live in the market in the past
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 10, 2018, 11:16:29 AM
I think that in the future we will see a very strong market growth. But not the fact that this growth will happen in the near future. It is necessary to correctly assess the risks. Invest as much money as you are willing to lose.
Activity: 266
November 10, 2018, 11:05:27 AM
I advise you to invest your money in more proven projects. Exchange tokens in which you are less confident in those that have proven themselves over time. I do not argue there is certainly a new and successful projects that are actively growing and up in price. And the fact that the price will rise do not doubt you just have to wait.
Activity: 926
November 10, 2018, 10:47:23 AM
maybe your assets experience a reduction in value every day because of the influence of the price movements of bitcoins that are in place of exchange that currently tend to fall so that the value of the assets you have always goes down.
Activity: 297
November 10, 2018, 10:46:16 AM
Yes, it will certainly happen again, when most people will stop waiting. Waiting for the market to recover is also a way to make money, but it will take longer. In this market, I believe it will recover some day. It is likely that the next round of growth will start next year.
Pages:
Jump to: