Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 16. (Read 128013 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 09, 2018, 03:32:05 PM
I believe that we will see market even better than December 2017, now many reasons why prices is too low, need axxept from major countries and everything will grow
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 03:29:49 PM
The price of Bitcoin is unpredictable, but at a time when bitcoin prices are quite stable and there is no sign of strong growth to reach a high price as late last year. All investors keep their bitcoin and do not want to buy more. So the chance for bitcoin to grow like last year is unlikely.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
November 09, 2018, 03:23:33 PM
I think the market will grow. I cannot say the exact date, as no one knows it, but the fact that there will be a growth is 100%. There are a number of reasons for this. In order to better understand what to expect from the crypto market, you need to understand what the cryptocurrency was created for and what are the plans for those who diets through this whole process. One thing I can say is that those who have once raised the price of Bitcoin up and made money on it will want to do it at least once more and several times more. So do not despair and believe in the best.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 03:19:56 PM
Am short of words the current situation scares me i am scared that it may not happen again but i want to still be hopeful that no matter the current situation that everything will be fine i miss the good old days.It just has to come back.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
November 09, 2018, 03:18:19 PM
People keep saying it's always going to be next month, next month, next month. However, the truth is, nobody knows if, or when the market will recover. Right now, there's no indication that the market has any major strength, several ETFs have been rejected, no new corporate partnerships as of late, and very little public interest in investing in this sector. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge believer in the technology, but these things don't change overnight, governments and corporations move extremely slowly, it will take a while until the promise of blockchain is recognized by them.

Anything can happen, most do not understand it, they repeat one after another mantras about a new month or a new pampa. To survive in the current market you need to understand its realities.
Activity: 182
platio.io
November 09, 2018, 02:55:33 PM
I learned that this market could surprise us in nany moment and this is why I keep some money for new investments. Who knows what will be tomorrow?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 02:54:33 PM
Bull races are repeated annually in November-December. This is due, among other things, to the fact that fund managers want to be a plus for the year.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
November 09, 2018, 02:51:47 PM
I don t know why so many people so sure that big bullrun in crypto will happen in the end of the 2018 (or in beginning of 2019).
Last year bullrun was happen because first time many ordinary people discovered crypto for yourself and was very
interesting in it, investing and buying tokens and coins. 2017 bull run year was just because of huge waves of new people.

Now crypto is widely known all over the world and anyone heard about Btc, at least. Industry is slowly, but surely, evolving and
everything is going as it should do.

So, next bullrun very doubtly will happen. Crypto can slowly grow, or go to the long downtrend (as now). Thats all.

Activity: 206
Merit: 6
November 09, 2018, 01:20:12 PM
Yes this is the unknown fact that when will market rise but it will definitely rise so don't be afraid of it.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 01:10:59 PM
In terms of the nature of the crypto market over the years. I think there might be a surprise in the near future. How important is the tolerance of investors and how long i remain optimistic about Bitcoin because it will It is the factor of the whole market and let's wait for this to happen.
Activity: 378
November 09, 2018, 01:09:05 PM
This will surely happen again. The only question is that no one can give a clear forecast when this will happen. In this regard, not everyone will have the patience to wait for it.
Activity: 336
November 09, 2018, 01:04:46 PM
Crypto market has been more mature now and as it gets bigger it moves harder , we see less big range percentages moving every day and we see less shitcoin , Already CMC is removing some of its listed coins and tokens because they have lost their volum too much , I think we are going to new era of cryptocurrency , where only good ones can survive .
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
November 09, 2018, 12:43:05 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
Of course the bull run may happen again just like what happen on the past year. All we just need is to wait when that bull run will happen. Who knows maybe next month or next year the market pump up very high. Let's just wait what will happen on the near future.
Activity: 532
November 09, 2018, 12:34:53 PM
I believe that there is no reason for this to happen. So far, everything is going to ensure that we will see the same growth as last year and we'll see the results at the end of the year
2018 is not the same as 2017. The current situation is more difficult than before and we can hardly see the market going up as in 2017. You are hoping for a good future but no basis
Activity: 574
November 09, 2018, 12:17:08 PM
We cannot believe 100% hoping to happen again as before. Because in the crypto world nobody controls such things. But indeed everyone hoped that would happen again. But hopefully the end of this year will happen as before.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
November 09, 2018, 10:18:41 AM
I think the bullish market is unlikely this year. Most likely there will be just a small increase in the cryptocurrency market which can last from the end of November to mid-January and it's all over.
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 07:57:38 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
I'm not hoping for a bull run this year ends, but i do hope that it will increase even a small increase and after the year ends it will continually to grow more because that's all we wanted
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 07:51:39 AM
dont know when history replay again. it was exciting back then.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
November 09, 2018, 07:25:28 AM
sure anything can happen but we cannot speculate or say it must follow the order it followed last year. There will still be bull run, it may only take a different form
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
November 09, 2018, 07:01:33 AM
crypto currency is difficult to predict and there will be a possibility that the cyrpto price will rise again very high, so we must remain positive and believe that it can still happen again
Pages:
Jump to: