Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 21. (Read 128013 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 42
October 26, 2018, 04:01:51 AM
In my opinion, it will happen again, but not soon. Expect the arrival of new money and people in the world of cryptocurrency. Then the natural growth of the market that we all are waiting for will begin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 26, 2018, 03:49:54 AM
Everything can happen you know. A lot of people are predicting bull runs on the end of this year. And if it will really happen it will be a great pleasure for everyone and it will lead the market out of this huge dip. I really hope it will happen.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 09:52:32 AM
Truth it that none of us is able to be sure about it. Hope is all we have, but facts are against us. There is no way for this to happen once more.
Activity: 182
October 25, 2018, 09:42:28 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

There were much more trust to the cryptocurrencies one year ago. Today people know that most of project do not need any kind of blockchain technology, so demand will be low.
Activity: 392
October 25, 2018, 07:58:51 AM
Innovative project may attract some good money, but it would not affet the entire situation withitn the market. However, you shoudl buy BTC, becaue it may grow.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 03:21:33 PM
It can still happen again sure and soon bull run is what am waiting for many coins in my hand ready to sell them when bull run come i still believing in crypto currency market tgis 2018
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 03:13:22 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
Yes, it can happen again but with the current scenario, it will be difficult to get that ATH volume and rate. The whole market is manipulated by the whales so the prediction may get wrong by many experts but hope for better and stay updated.
Activity: 350
October 24, 2018, 03:12:59 PM
Yes, I am very positive about a bull run. Every one seem to keep their hopes high. The only issue is when it will be? .No one knows how soon or far the market will rise. I deeply hope a bull run happens soon
[/quote  Look positively it  the best that can be today. Otherwise, life can turn into torture if you think that to the moon will not. the wait will come true
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
October 24, 2018, 03:04:28 PM
I think that the rise in the price of cryptocurrency can be a mess at any moment, it can happen suddenly. Be patient and get what you expect.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
October 24, 2018, 03:02:12 PM
Yes, I am very positive about a bull run. Every one seem to keep their hopes high. The only issue is when it will be? .No one knows how soon or far the market will rise. I deeply hope a bull run happens soon
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 02:41:22 PM
And I am absolutely sure that it will happen again. this year's trend is similar to the past. Perhaps it will be the same at the end of the year. Cheesy

The market is unpredictable. No one can say what will happen tomorrow. If you are afraid of something, it is better to sell some of the coins and wait for the best time to invest. Only calm and confidence is the key to earning.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 06:34:15 AM
Vary early stage of the market, man
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 06:08:46 AM
And I am absolutely sure that it will happen again. this year's trend is similar to the past. Perhaps it will be the same at the end of the year. Cheesy

The current bitcoin market situation is a tough bulls and bears affair  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 04:57:28 AM
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
October 24, 2018, 04:43:37 AM
We're not done yet and we still have a couple of weeks left before this year ends. Who knows, there will be a bull run by November or halfway to the second week of December. Anything can happen so don't just lose hope and just hold on whatever cryptos you have in your bag.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 04:23:32 AM
I still hope for the end of this year to be like last year where a large spike would occur. Although the situation is not the same but it could be due to a lot of speculation that there would be able to bring the market volume increased and this will effect conferring on prices rising sharply crypto. current crypto in stable condition has become the beginning of the bull run well when it is indeed going to happen end of the year later.
Activity: 404
October 24, 2018, 04:21:32 AM
The current situation i believe in the market and this phenomenon will probably happen this year. This year-end effect is huge for the whole community and Bitcoin and the Altcoins are recovering quickly.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
October 24, 2018, 04:21:14 AM
No, 2017 was a one off. Your coins will rise in a value but the next bull market will be a slow rise and last much longer. 2017 was built on hype and FOMO. It created very unrealistic expectations about making instant wealth. The next bull market will be built on real development and actual results in face of a lot of scepticism. Unlike the rise in 2017 and the crash in 2018 this will not be spread evenly across all the cryptocurrencies. There will be winners and losers and it will be determined by them actually having real world success.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 24, 2018, 04:20:31 AM
If bull run happened in late 2017 it does not necessarily mean that we will witness another rush at the end of year 2018. I can see that people are gradually escaping from crypto due to various reasons, but mainly because of the lack of patience and necessary trading skills that would guarantee a stable income. Such a decline of interest is definitely no good for the popularity of the market and its ability to recover to more or less stable prices.
Activity: 452
October 24, 2018, 04:07:22 AM
i  still  think  that bullrun  will  happen  at  the  end  of  this  year  and  we  still have  time  for  it  ,it  will happen  by  the  end  of this  december  so  think  a   little positive.
To be honest, I do not believe in it, I think that the situation that occurs in the market for 6 months will continue, and it will be considered the norm. In fact, even in such a market you can earn and implement projects
Pages:
Jump to: