Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 2. (Read 128013 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 101
January 14, 2019, 12:47:02 AM
at this time, it has entered January. and there are no signs of price increases. in fact, the price of bitcoin dropped back. maybe this year is the worst year for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 14, 2019, 12:37:36 AM
I always believe the market will return algi and BTC prices will reach 6000 USD even more,
but the problem is, the time we don't know, when a bull market will occur,
and now I can only be patient and wait for that to happen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 13, 2019, 11:56:00 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

Personally, I don’t think there will be a permanent market decline. Over time, we will be able to see a gradual recovery of previous positions in the future. Now the crypto market really has the necessary resources to restore its former positions. Therefore, I am fully convinced that now is a great time for profitable investments in the purchase of good cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 02:02:00 PM
Crypto market will go up but it wont be that bullish. I think it will follow the trend that it kept following for so many years before 2017. 2017 was an anomaly where things happened just too quickly and 2018 was there to revert those things back. I think from now on, the market will slowly climb.

I think that we're still going down, the bear market is not ended yet. I have no doubt, that the bull run will happen someday and I guess that it can be much crazier than 2017. If (or perhaps when) the infrastructure for institutional investors is ready and it's easy enough for common people to get in as well the next bull market will come.
For the past years, before 2018, marked had grown and now we can see the result of this unstoppable growth - up to 85% correction and probably we haven't reached the deep yet.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 01:56:49 PM
There are no doubt that BULLRUN will come in the market soon or in the near future.
If we had a bear season we will also have the bull season.
We just need to be wise for now and be patient.

We hear such things every month, soon soon soon, but no one knows the exact dates, and will never know. This is a crypto market, predictions on it work very poorly, even predictions from world experts.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
January 10, 2019, 01:55:55 PM
Crypto market will go up but it wont be that bullish. I think it will follow the trend that it kept following for so many years before 2017. 2017 was an anomaly where things happened just too quickly and 2018 was there to revert those things back. I think from now on, the market will slowly climb.

I think that we're still going down, the bear market is not ended yet. I have no doubt, that the bull run will happen someday and I guess that it can be much crazier than 2017. If (or perhaps when) the infrastructure for institutional investors is ready and it's easy enough for common people to get in as well the next bull market will come.
Activity: 560
January 10, 2019, 01:40:16 PM
Everyone wants it. I'm sure it can happen again but surely the conditions will be different. different coins and different prices. it depends on how we prepare the strategy
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 10:23:36 AM
Activity: 602
January 10, 2019, 09:54:59 AM
I don't think that this will happen again.... or if there will be a bull run it will be very different because now there are many people that bought bitcoin at prices more than 10.000 -15.000$ so it's probable that they will sell their coins if prices will come back to these levels.
Activity: 294
January 10, 2019, 09:52:58 AM
After its take-off it is not at all necessary that the repetition will occur in a year, it will happen unequivocally, but when it is not known!
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
January 10, 2019, 06:12:04 AM
keep thinking positively, see bitcoin and Eth now ... the two coins rise slowly, soon we will see the glory of krypto back.

You're talking like a hamster which has just entered the market. Look at the charts - we're still at the descending triangle. It's a short upward trend, which will end up with another strong downfall
January 09, 2019, 05:18:06 PM
Even if there will be bull run, it will not happen now. It will also come when we least expect.
So many people predicted bull run last year, yet it did not come. Some also predicted recovery of market, yet there was no recovery. Instead the whole market was plummeting.
Well, the rise in ethereum price this year, brought about some relief.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
January 09, 2019, 01:56:19 PM
My condition is also similar to yours. I also used to believe blindly in cryptocurrency but the market situations compelled my belief to shatter. As yours and everyone else my coins' value is also decreasing daily. But still there is that little hope somewhere in my heart and mind that soon cryptocurrency will shoot up .
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
January 09, 2019, 01:51:24 PM
I cannot understand people that still have doubts about it. We are just at the beginning of the mass adoption and in the nearest future it would come true. Bitcoin would fly to 100k USD per coin and all serious altcoins would follow.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 09, 2019, 01:47:45 PM
We all very much hope that the time will come when everyone will be able to fully get the desired profit from profitable investments and when choosing promising projects you get a good chunk of money.
The market begins to renew its position and gain its former strength and power.
I am sure that the time when everyone will be able to get at maximum will surely come.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
January 09, 2019, 01:36:45 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

The year of 2018 has already been done and yet up to now bull run is not happening, and right now we are still hoping that it will happen at the right time. In addition to that matter the things we could do for now is wait until the market kicks or bounce again.
Activity: 371
January 09, 2019, 12:44:38 PM
There are no doubt that BULLRUN will come in the market soon or in the near future.
If we had a bear season we will also have the bull season.
We just need to be wise for now and be patient.
Merit: 24
January 09, 2019, 12:42:04 PM
It is not impossible to happen, but we also have to participate in creating it,  by carrying out various activities that gave rise to new enthusiasm for investors.
Activity: 207
Merit: 11
January 09, 2019, 12:39:06 PM
keep thinking positively, see bitcoin and Eth now ... the two coins rise slowly, soon we will see the glory of krypto back.
Slowly increased, but decreased very quickly. That is the general situation of this market. I have been thinking positively since July 2018 but until now the positive thinking has been broken. I am no longer interested in this market
Activity: 504
January 09, 2019, 12:37:00 PM
Everyone is waiting for the long-awaited growth of the market and it will eventually come, Bitcoin will also go up, but all this will happen only when institutional investors come into the industry, it will become more developed and regulated.
Pages:
Jump to: