Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 8. (Read 128013 times)

copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#
November 27, 2018, 06:55:18 PM
Bull run will be sure to come despite the market bleed right now. I believe that bitcoin's price will turn high, because the demand of bitcoin has starting again. Many investors are collecting bitcoin again because of its price.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
November 25, 2018, 07:30:15 PM
If bitcoin will pump end of this year, then this is a good sign for a major bull run early 2019. Still buying some alts at a low price, accumulation stage is up and this is really a steal price.
Activity: 4
November 25, 2018, 07:14:38 PM
I also waiting for a bull run. Hope we will have a nice surprise in December.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
November 25, 2018, 07:13:38 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
the exact hope is in line with our belief in crypto currencies if we look from last year at the end of the year the crypto currency experienced very rapid development and we hope it will happen at the end of this year
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
November 25, 2018, 07:00:03 PM
In my opinion no one can say anything about time but it will happen again the market will recover, we must be optimistic the following month that the market will live again and can be a good source of profit for us all
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
November 25, 2018, 04:28:12 PM
Repeat growth can be quite easy, the fall is even easier. That scares me. Falling from 20K to 4K can be experienced, but how will you feel when we fly from 200k to 5K.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 08:33:19 AM
It will happen again. I cannot understand people that are saying that this is the end of crypto. Look at the stock market, they are also facing difficult times at the moment, but everybody is sure, that the market will recover.
Activity: 4
November 23, 2018, 11:34:17 PM
I think it can happen a bull run but i think next year, i hope for a better year than ever.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 23, 2018, 11:27:37 PM
if you feel that what will happen is the opposite of last year, then the end of the year crypto prices will fall further. but next year, of course, is the time for crypto to return to the moon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
November 23, 2018, 11:16:42 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

Yes it is, the market is comprised with cycle. It is the ups and down and also the expectation of the community. For example, if the cryptos price go down, expect it can go up again and become more than the previous. It is because the market value of the cryptos affects the people psychologically.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 11:14:30 AM
We can see that now the prices of BTC and ETH are falling. With the fall of the price of these two coins it also had an impact on all the prices of Altcoin which also fell. And this is like reversing what happened in 2017 that the price of coins increased very high and now prices are falling. But we must believe that the price of coins will surely recover.
Activity: 574
November 23, 2018, 10:36:29 AM
Don't panic, you aren't alone. yeah, market is dumping,but there are still chances for better future.
Market can rise again,but question is when it will happen.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 23, 2018, 10:25:07 AM
We know it can still happen, infact it will soon happen. The issue now is the wait, many people are getting impatient especially the ones that invested when the price was high. Nothing is impossible, it can still happen before the year ends.
The period of the fall was very long and during this time there were already so many traps, when it seemed that growth was about to begin, but there was another fall, so when the grow comes, many will not believe in it.
Activity: 157
November 23, 2018, 10:22:03 AM

Yes, your right, everyone is really happy about that because they really have earn high profit. I really don't lose hope that it will happen again that everything will go back to normal and that will be the end of RED crypto. I am thinking that the price of BTC will be high before the end of the year and I based that on the price history of BTC. I was really hoping for that day.
Activity: 267
November 23, 2018, 09:59:15 AM
We know it can still happen, infact it will soon happen. The issue now is the wait, many people are getting impatient especially the ones that invested when the price was high. Nothing is impossible, it can still happen before the year ends.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 23, 2018, 09:59:10 AM
Everything can still happen in this communinty.
Crypto is not impossible for anything in the future.
It may die, it may fall but it can also get the new ATH anytime.
We dont know the market and noone can predict about it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
November 23, 2018, 09:57:45 AM
It will happen but no one can say that it will happen before this year end or in the new year as the market is still not complete its cycle and it can do more downward from here but that will be its last drop before a new bull run to start.
Activity: 350
November 23, 2018, 09:44:23 AM
Since the market movement is wave-like, the bullish rally should be repeated soon. Perhaps in December of this year.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
November 23, 2018, 09:41:15 AM
I do not think that this will happen again, but the fact that there will be a rise in cryptocurrency in price is for sure. but it is not clear what year. 2018 or 2019.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 23, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
It will surely happen because this is not the first time such is happening. The market goes up and down and as such we should expect it to go up again. The only thing is that no one knows when it will happen

I know when this will happen. I saw the forecast of analysts in September. It said that growth will begin after the fall of Bitcoin to $ 3,000. I laughed with this prediction. Now I think that everything can be so.
Pages:
Jump to: