Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 3. (Read 128013 times)

Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
January 09, 2019, 05:33:31 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
The crypto market is difficult to predict because the possibility of changing situations is huge and can happen every second and every minute. This time is probably better than the end of 2018. you need Bitcoin should believe in Bitcoin because of someday Bitcoin can heal your wounds. I think the crypto will return.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
January 07, 2019, 08:33:43 AM
keep thinking positively, see bitcoin and Eth now ... the two coins rise slowly, soon we will see the glory of krypto back.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 07, 2019, 08:25:51 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

Yes it can happen again at the right time. You just need to believe on crypto technology that this will bounce back after that bloodbath year of 2018. I'm optimistic that the bullish of 2017 will break those records as the price can skyrocket higher on those all-time high. We need patience to wait that moment and accumulate many coins while the prices in the market are still affordable.  
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 08:23:25 AM
Everything can happen in this market, i wouldn't be surprise for anything.. I have seen a lot, in bad and good ways, a bear markets and a big bull runs.. The big point is you need to make your forecasts right and on time. And this is quite impossible to know when the green market will start. Little bit of luck and bit of good search can be useful but that would be all, you can't know the future..
Activity: 560
January 07, 2019, 07:35:01 AM
This is not the first time the crypto market is experiencing this hard times but the good news is that, it always rises up after the fall. But note that not every coin will be able to survive this bear market, those without strong project and dedicated team will surely die off.
Activity: 434
January 07, 2019, 07:27:42 AM
There are no set rules for it .Market can moon,this is the general opinion because lot of good things are adding to it ,and when the sentiment will improve then nobody can stop it to rise again.

The market can both soar and fall much stronger. And it can happen absolutely at any time. I really wanted to wait for growth. However, it is worth being prepared for any situation.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 06:27:18 AM
Yes for sure it can happen again because we dont know jow market will response this year either it goes up or down or maybe in stagnant situation.
Activity: 196
January 07, 2019, 06:16:38 AM
This will definitely happen again. This is undoubtedly not discussed. cryptoactives are in the very germ of development. So it will be again and think more than once.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
January 07, 2019, 05:06:42 AM
I have noticed on my own, when you wait for something for a long time and follow the course with anxiety, follow the course in the hope of improvement, then everything will definitely be the other way around, the course will fall, coins will also be ... we should take the rule, let go of the situation, especially as experts say, it’s not worth waiting for a rise before 2020 .. in general we need to learn patience)

The market is subject to manipulation, so it always plays against the expectations of the majority, these are controlled reactions, so if everyone shouts to sell - buy, if they shout to buy - sell.
Activity: 271
January 07, 2019, 04:50:17 AM
We can't know when bull season will come but we shouldn't lose our hopes about this market and technology. Same a lot of scenario were lived in the past and market always came back so why do we give up to all things ?

That's right, everything is delayed only because the price on the crypto market drops too fast, but it's not a reason for us to give up. Give it time to recover and you will again be able to make money from it, a very good foundation in the future, I believe it will live again  Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
January 07, 2019, 04:49:29 AM
Unfortunately, this did not happen in 2018, but there is hope that we will see a bull run in 2019!
Sure, and if it doesn't happen in 2019, in the coming years it will definitely happen. We just need to invest and try to hold for as long as possible. Don't panic when the market goes down, if the panic will make the market worse
cryptocurrency future not only at 2019 or 2020 ,we still have long time in future to see bright future of this market.dont give up if we would not see all cryptocurrency price recovered this year.
Activity: 296
January 07, 2019, 04:39:58 AM
We know it can still happen, infact it will soon happen. The issue now is the wait, many people are getting impatient especially the ones that invested when the price was high. Nothing is impossible, it can still happen before the year ends.

I see you rightly comment on the problem that nothing is impossible. I also think that we should think differently about the last volatility of the end of 2018, and put higher hopes that it will raise prices rather than once again reduce prices. Think more openly, relax and try hard  Grin  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 07, 2019, 04:39:31 AM
Unfortunately, this did not happen in 2018, but there is hope that we will see a bull run in 2019!
Sure, and if it doesn't happen in 2019, in the coming years it will definitely happen. We just need to invest and try to hold for as long as possible. Don't panic when the market goes down, if the panic will make the market worse
Activity: 378
January 07, 2019, 04:37:22 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 07, 2019, 04:33:57 AM
And why think about it, you need to live the current situation, which is still favorable for investment and trade, although it does not pay back the losses. Over time, if there is support and development, then all the predictions will come true.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
January 07, 2019, 04:31:35 AM
I have noticed on my own, when you wait for something for a long time and follow the course with anxiety, follow the course in the hope of improvement, then everything will definitely be the other way around, the course will fall, coins will also be ... we should take the rule, let go of the situation, especially as experts say, it’s not worth waiting for a rise before 2020 .. in general we need to learn patience)
Activity: 126
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
January 07, 2019, 04:27:57 AM
There are no set rules for it .Market can moon,this is the general opinion because lot of good things are adding to it ,and when the sentiment will improve then nobody can stop it to rise again.
Activity: 348
January 07, 2019, 04:26:31 AM
That believe and only believe is what we have now. Things are not always rosy, we need to accept bad and unfavorable situations when they come up.

This is only a negative news, maybe this news comes from those who have dumped, I do not believe them. I hope you understand, this year is probably a year worth looking forward to investing, buying lots and accumulating them to wait for the best price increase, I know this is a assumption, but it is happening, have you see it?  Grin
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
January 07, 2019, 04:16:12 AM

The bull run is just worthless if we nothing in our wallet to sell, in this case, if we feel there will be a bull run that will going to happen, we should start to accumulate much of a crypto and just HODL it till the harvest time comes in and we can enjoy the profit.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
January 07, 2019, 04:04:30 AM
Investing in Bitcoin as well as Altcoins requires us to be patient and wait. Don't be disappointed. Although the crypto market does not increase in price as in 2017. Bitcoin can be said to be a recession after the development process. So in 2019, there will be many changes in the good trend I believe.
Pages:
Jump to: