Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 10. (Read 128013 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 07:37:07 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

The market will endlessly run up and down. Now we just will not be on hand stability and better adapt simply to what we have. It will be better for all market participants
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 21, 2018, 06:58:21 PM
Of course there will be a bullish trend , no wonder we grew up to fall , for people who have a lot of money is a good market to make big money and they will not forget it!
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 21, 2018, 06:57:27 PM
The bull market that occurred at the end of last year was because all investors were attracted to the ICO market, most of which had considerable profits, but this year it was different. Too many scams and price manipulations make investors bankrupt!

The reason for the fall of the market is not in fraudulent ICO. Of course, they reduced the confidence of investors in new projects. However, it was not because of them that Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency market began to fall. The market is manipulated and done on purpose.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 21, 2018, 06:55:37 PM
Bull run will happen again. Don't worry if more people again buy bitcoin your profit that you will dream is will be in your hands. Only patience is key to get what you want to get. Bull run is our dream and I hope it will happen as soon as possible.
Activity: 210
November 21, 2018, 06:51:36 PM
I personally believe that sooner or later it will happen and we will all again earn very well on this
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
November 21, 2018, 06:48:41 PM
Now a very dangerous situation on the market. Reckless decisions are very dangerous. I think that after a sharp fall, there will probably be growth. I hope this happens this year.
I don’t see it happening this year, we've been waiting since summer where we thought it would happen in September. Nothing happened. We just need to wait and see. For another three to six months.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
November 21, 2018, 06:27:57 PM
Very small chance that the bulls will come soon. Most likely the market will rebound and continue standing in the same place. I think bitcoin will cost about $ 6,000, and further movement will show next year.

I think that the growth of cryptocurrency will not begin until next year. I hope that this will be the case. Before the new year, I want to go on vacation. It would be good for growth to begin on my return.
Activity: 378
November 21, 2018, 05:05:56 PM
The bull market that occurred at the end of last year was because all investors were attracted to the ICO market, most of which had considerable profits, but this year it was different. Too many scams and price manipulations make investors bankrupt!

The matter is that whales are selling short, and all the market is going down + some other factors such as the general decline of traditional markets. We should understand that there won't be quick money, and the growth will be long and hard
Activity: 336
November 21, 2018, 04:30:41 AM
I think that such ups and downs with a cryptocurrency will occur regularly, only now it is not known how often!
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
November 21, 2018, 04:30:24 AM
Very small chance that the bulls will come soon. Most likely the market will rebound and continue standing in the same place. I think bitcoin will cost about $ 6,000, and further movement will show next year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 04:25:07 AM
I still believe that at the end of this year there will be growth and we must remain patient. When we see the growth in coin prices in 2017, we can see it at the end of the year. And I also hope that by the end of this year Crypto prices will rise. For now, it's better to collect coins because the price is very low.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 21, 2018, 04:17:22 AM
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 21, 2018, 04:13:06 AM
I do not believe in this scenario any longer. I just kept all my saving during the whole year and hoped that in November or December we will finally see the green market, but the market has dropped to the lowest prices during 2018.
There's  a saying that sun will shine after the rain, after this massive downfall we will soon to see bounce back and green will show back around the market, we just needed to willingly wait and keep our coins inside our wallets, if you have some extra savings and you are a risky type of investor you can go and buy more, waiting will be rewarded if you still have trust from this industry.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
November 21, 2018, 04:03:14 AM
I do believed yes! If decline is repeating then possible bull run will happen again in the right time. The pump and dump of price is not a minor issue because the impact is serious that can damage the entire community. Still we don't know when will be the bullish day but we are pretty sure there will have bull run again.
I love the mentality of the people when they still think of the bull run despite a repetitive dump.
This market will survive because of us, remember that bitcoin is not created by the government, it's invented by an anonymous person which
now we are enjoying using it as a platform. I hope one day, people will understand that bitcoin will survive because it's a good decentralized platform and not an investment which can make us rich in an instant.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 21, 2018, 02:59:47 AM
I do believed yes! If decline is repeating then possible bull run will happen again in the right time. The pump and dump of price is not a minor issue because the impact is serious that can damage the entire community. Still we don't know when will be the bullish day but we are pretty sure there will have bull run again.
Activity: 238
November 21, 2018, 02:56:30 AM
I am glad that the cryptocurrency market now functions in this way. This means that we are moving closer to progress and that everything will be cool in the future. Now we need to adapt
Activity: 252
November 20, 2018, 02:06:56 PM
I do not believe in this scenario any longer. I just kept all my saving during the whole year and hoped that in November or December we will finally see the green market, but the market has dropped to the lowest prices during 2018.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
November 20, 2018, 01:36:52 PM
I think this kind of situation is a natural thing to happen, when high and declining market prices are events that we often find. With the condition of a bloody market, it certainly has its own meaning to be able to reach a stable price, but this might require time to get green prices and the only way we can hold the coins we have. I am sure that next year crypto prices will start to stabilize and you should hold your patience in taking action to buy coins at this time so that you do not experience losses.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
November 20, 2018, 01:27:35 PM
Now a very dangerous situation on the market. Reckless decisions are very dangerous. I think that after a sharp fall, there will probably be growth. I hope this happens this year.

Growth will certainly, in the coming weeks we will see short-term jumps and the same short-term falls. All that is happening now is panic sales, those who do it know the psychology of the crowd and will initiate all Bitcoin holders to sell it at a price that is unfavorable to them.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
November 20, 2018, 01:24:46 PM
Everyone here must think long term  and not short term,dont panic everytime market goes down ,we have seen this many many times and its good,that most of journals dont write about end of BTC as everytime.
What? I read everyday about the end of crypto. Crypto is dead because nobody is interested in buying more coins and so on. This is the maniulation, news and big whales want to buy very cheap because they need Bitcoins for ETFs, after ETFs will be approved, price will skyrocket for sure and many people will say that they made the biggest mistake in their life when they sold their coins at the bottom.
Pages:
Jump to: