Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 7. (Read 128013 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 03:40:01 PM
this year is unlikely to be such growth. because the market is in decline, and for growth need good positive news, which is now unfortunately not
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 07:24:30 AM
Yes of course Anything can happened to the market that's why I am focusing to invest in any currency that I like I mean those currency that have a future to grow with a promising projects. But still I researched those kind of currency to get more information to prove that it won't lose my investments that I will offer to them.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 07:16:57 AM
Well open the bitcoin chart from 2010 and see there were 3 bullish trends , so why can't there still be a bullish one ? you just need to be able to wait and throw not all the money in the cryptocurrency
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
November 29, 2018, 09:18:45 AM
It will happen as it did before. This is a crypto market and it surprises me how people can forget about its cyclical nature. Especially in moments of severe recession or rapid rise. People seem to erase the memory.
Activity: 434
November 29, 2018, 07:40:14 AM
I am expecting bitcoin to go sideways for a while like it did in 2014. Only then it will the planned growth.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 29, 2018, 07:27:05 AM
I do not believe that the same growth of cryptocurrency will happen again, which we observed last winter. The fact is that many investors became bankrupt, they took loans from banks, and now they have nothing.
Why not? If whales and institutional investors will pump the price, a lot of people will come again and we will see the new records of prices!
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 07:23:04 AM
The take-off of Bitcoin is bound to happen and the price of Bitcoin will shock all investors in the future. But it takes a long time, you can observe the history of Bitcoin, it may take 2-3 years to recover, so now it is cryptocurrency The downturn.
this year has felt very bad, I don't think I have to wait until the next 2 or 3 years to get the market back up. last year can be very fast improving, indeed it will happen slowly, but I think next year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
November 29, 2018, 07:22:33 AM
Just like you, I also believe long bull will running again someday, but not his year. 2018 is the worst year for cryptocurrency since 2013. But like what happened before, the market will recover again. So we just need to believe and be a patient. No need to panic with this downtrend.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 29, 2018, 07:20:10 AM
I think big people make news that people sell their currency. Growth will be the law of the market. You need patience.
Growth will be, but it is not known how much we will still be lowered down, it seems to me that panic will begin after we reach the level of $ 1000
Activity: 546
November 29, 2018, 07:10:51 AM
I think big people make news that people sell their currency. Growth will be the law of the market. You need patience.
Activity: 388
November 29, 2018, 07:05:30 AM
The take-off of Bitcoin is bound to happen and the price of Bitcoin will shock all investors in the future. But it takes a long time, you can observe the history of Bitcoin, it may take 2-3 years to recover, so now it is cryptocurrency The downturn.
Activity: 183
November 28, 2018, 06:32:49 PM
I think that everyone who is on this forum, just believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and new heights. I agree now is not an easy time, but such periods were before.
It remains not to panic, be patient and it will be rewarded.
Activity: 1082
Merit: 502
November 28, 2018, 06:14:37 PM
If we proceed from the principle that everything in life is repeated, then of course it will happen again, and we all believe in it because otherwise too many unfortunate people will remain as a result of trading in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 96
November 28, 2018, 05:00:00 PM
With confidence of market i believe bull market is coming even if it take long time. If you hold coin that are more reliable projects, that holding will worth more than previous ATHs.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
November 28, 2018, 04:59:10 PM
Of course the bull season will come.Firstly they will increase the price of bitcoin.Then the coins deposited in the bitcoin will be distributed to the altcoins.Thus, the bull market will come.They're dropping the bitcoin price to collect whales now.
Activity: 196
November 28, 2018, 04:56:49 PM
Bull run will be sure to come despite the market bleed right now. I believe that bitcoin's price will turn high, because the demand of bitcoin has starting again. Many investors are collecting bitcoin again because of its price.
Now the trading volumes have increased greatly, so the bull market will surely be, but I think that you still need to wait, since it will not happen quickly.

I agree, I also believe that the price will surely return on its high but not that quick as what we think. Patience is the key here to gain more profit while waiting to pump up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
November 28, 2018, 04:52:26 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

There is such a difficult situation. Cryptocurrency can continue to rise or fall and no one knows what will happen next. Analysts, traders, developers. This is the market cryptocurrency policy. Maybe your portfolio will grow by next year. But you can lose everything. Now we all need to be attentive to the market. To prevent mistakes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 28, 2018, 04:47:45 PM
I do not believe that the same growth of cryptocurrency will happen again, which we observed last winter. The fact is that many investors became bankrupt, they took loans from banks, and now they have nothing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
November 28, 2018, 04:28:09 PM
Bull run will be sure to come despite the market bleed right now. I believe that bitcoin's price will turn high, because the demand of bitcoin has starting again. Many investors are collecting bitcoin again because of its price.
Now the trading volumes have increased greatly, so the bull market will surely be, but I think that you still need to wait, since it will not happen quickly.
Activity: 350
November 28, 2018, 04:23:47 PM
In my opinion no one can say anything about time but it will happen again the market will recover, we must be optimistic the following month that the market will live again and can be a good source of profit for us all
Yeah, it is the main question, nobody can`t predict time, when we will see recovering of the market. As for me, I don`t think, that it will happen soon
Pages:
Jump to: