Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 4. (Read 128013 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 07, 2019, 03:39:54 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

If it doesn't happen, and if the market goes sideways or even down for years, here's a secret for still making a profit.  Primarily only invest in tokens that pay out dividends.  This way even if you have to hold your bags for years, you can still regularly get paid.  This is why I recommend investing in https://www.evoai.network/
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 07, 2019, 03:36:27 AM
In 2018, of course, there are many surprises because prices continue to decline. And this has a very broad impact so there are many ICO failures and delays in sending coins to prize participants. But at the beginning of 2019, the price has started to grow and I'm sure the coins you hold are slowly rising.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
January 07, 2019, 03:26:36 AM
I think the decline in the cryptocurrency market is closely related to the global financial market. The current market is already low, and the market will slowly improve. If you have money, you will have enough courage to make some investment.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
January 06, 2019, 01:29:59 PM
That believe and only believe is what we have now. Things are not always rosy, we need to accept bad and unfavorable situations when they come up.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 10:15:27 AM
Yes I still believe that it will happen but the real question is "when"? Definitely it will come because crypto is very unpredictable and it was done before. Just give it time with the right condition and timing, surely it will happen. The year 2018 is a very bad year for crypto and it is one of the worst and many says that this year 2019 is the next bull run year. We are all hoping that it is true.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 09:56:34 AM
Indeed, many experts predicted market growth in December, but as we can see at the moment, the market situation has not improved. Nevertheless, I will keep my coins and hope that the trend change will happen this year and we will see even greater growth than it was before.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
January 06, 2019, 09:37:28 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

Eventually, the crypto market will rise up again in the future. Like you I also hedl my assets and hoped that another crypto pump at the end of the year like many experts had predicted. But it did not happen sooner due to many factors in the market. But I am still hoping for the recovery to come again. It you can spare you coins and keep it for a while in your wallet, just keep it there and hope for the best.
Activity: 190
January 06, 2019, 08:39:40 AM
If you ask me about this question on how cryptocurrency market situation right now it can still happen that market will collapse in just a seconds. because market is still in read and not seen any pump on it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 04:34:20 AM

I studied the opinions of various experts on this issue and was able to verify the enormous potential of reliable cryptocurrencies. Most analysts now agree that today the market offers ideal conditions for buying and hodl of good coins, from next year the situation will definitely improve.
copper member
Activity: 287
December 26, 2018, 02:07:55 PM
. Do you think it will happen again?
I am certainly sure that it will happen again and the history will repeat itself. Not now, but maybe Q1 of the 2019 or we will be looking on middle of the year and the peak will be reach. My piece of advice for you now is to wait and don't be hasty on selling your assets because you might regret it.
Activity: 350
December 26, 2018, 02:03:51 PM
If you do not believe why you remain in this branch of the crypto industry? If you do not believe in the
possibility of raising the price of cryptocurrencies, why did you invest in it? Do you trade or just HOLD your
coins in the hope of rising prices? If so, try to allocate some part of your cryptocurrency portfolio for trading -
it will distract your brain. I believe that growth will occur in early 2019 all prerequisites for that exist.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
December 20, 2018, 04:20:52 AM
We can say that something similar is happening right know. 11 Days till new year and we have got several green candles on the bitcoin price. New year`s surprises are cool:)
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 08:32:26 AM
I think and believe it can still happen again like what we have been experiencing in the past few days, price are beginning to rise now and everywhere seems to be green. This is a sign that we can still have a very good price before the year runs out. So let's keep the faith alive.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 19, 2018, 08:15:39 AM
everything can be, just do not wait for miracles, we must realistically assess the situation.
If soon there will be growth, it is not particularly noticeable. Small pumps of individual coins.
Stabilize and grow the market will most likely by the second half of next year, if not later
copper member
Activity: 995
December 19, 2018, 08:11:23 AM

Pay attention to the market today. He is coming back. We have already seen the growth of Bitcoin. After a big recession, the market returns to normal. I think we can see a big increase in the first quarter of 2019.
Activity: 378
December 19, 2018, 08:08:44 AM
I cannot get why people are losing their hope so fast. You have been waiting for a year and now everybody is yelling that this is the end and we are all going to lose our money. Guys, come on, stay calm and wait a little bit longer.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
December 19, 2018, 06:01:23 AM
I think it seems like this year can't happen again like last year
I just hope, hopefully next year all the prices of cryptocurrency will be normal
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 19, 2018, 05:53:17 AM
Yes, I firmly believe that it will happen again for there us no impossible here in the world. We cant predict the time and the bull may start right now if time was unpredictable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
December 12, 2018, 10:10:08 AM
It would be really nice to see even a small correction of a downtrend before the new year, because i`d like to withdraw some money for the holidays. But everything looks sad:(
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
December 12, 2018, 10:01:53 AM
Two weeks left until the new year and i dont think that something is going to be changed. Furthermore, it look like that we`ll get one more bottom soon.
Pages:
Jump to: