Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 25. (Read 128013 times)

Activity: 951
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 11:41:58 AM
Even the moon and the drop will sure happen again because of the long existence of cryptocurrency. This events are part of the movng market. Its also an indication that the market is alive and can be a good source of profit. Dont be discourage about the drop, yet be optimist on the next moon.
When at the time that the cryptocurrencies existence in the world their are called a white and black market whivh are available and can be accessable by everybody. Though others are in positive but others are still gaining trust but it is empty and not needs to give attention. Ideally this type of project is really gaining and earning a project that can be trully source of income.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 11:39:18 AM
Of course, everything can happen again and I would probably say that everything will be repeated because we have to understand that there is such a law and the market is cyclical. This has already been proved by the Dow Jones index.
Activity: 280
October 19, 2018, 11:35:23 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

I hope that happens soon. but I'm not sure there will be a bull run at the end of this year if we look at the market pattern, I'm not pessimistic but the market presents the same pattern. try to see and learn I think you will understand
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
October 19, 2018, 11:33:54 AM
The year is not ended yet, if i can still remember clearly, the bull run started at around November - December, currently we are still in October, though the chances of the bull run is slim to happen this year, but we will not give up hope yet because in crypto market, anything can happen at any time, so let's watch and see what is going to happen.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 11:29:54 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
See you never have to go with the market. Just believe in yourself and go for coins like Paragon, Cardano and Ripple. The projects and earnings are great too.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 19, 2018, 09:40:45 AM
Because the crypto is a system and each system has its own cycle of develpment and ups and downs are always similar and they are always in the same places.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
October 19, 2018, 09:25:14 AM
You ask "I'm not sure if it can happen again", of course it will happen again, but who can find out? I often hear this question, but nobody knows, it's all based on predictions.
We need to do the analysis, because I see that every day the price movements are very sensitive, we are now experiencing very bad fluctuations.
Activity: 602
October 19, 2018, 09:23:47 AM

I am more than confident that the story will repeat itself, but it is very difficult to talk about timing. It is unlikely that the coming winter will please us with something. It seems to me that this is a question of the next few years ..

This is what everyone wanted to happen because as we can compare from the previous years, they have quite common graph which gives hope not only me but also to those hodlers out there. This year seems to have a lot of surprises and circumstances that we didn't expect but we shouldn't give and always continue to support the technology.
Activity: 434
October 19, 2018, 09:17:37 AM

I am more than confident that the story will repeat itself, but it is very difficult to talk about timing. It is unlikely that the coming winter will please us with something. It seems to me that this is a question of the next few years ..
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
October 19, 2018, 09:13:42 AM
It's been bearish since bitcoin started to go down last January with only few price upticks then followed by falling again. There are some factors needed to make the bullrun happen again before the year end but no one can tell if these needed growth factors will going to materialize in the weeks to come. Bitcoin continued to stay below $7k after a short uptrend several days ago and might go down more before going up again according to some crypto experts.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
October 19, 2018, 09:11:40 AM
Am using this time to tell you you that it will and will even be stronger than what you expect , we are only in bear market which will takes some years before we finally move out if it and when the bull return many will miss it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
October 19, 2018, 09:06:25 AM
Sure it can happen again and don't lose your hope now because you will smile again in the end of december. Maybe in december crypto price can't rise like previous year, but i believe we in the end of december we can reach more than 400B MarketCAP.
Activity: 346
October 19, 2018, 08:41:18 AM
 I think a bull run is less likely to happen, possibly two or three years from now. Last year bull happened because the public began to awaken into 'there is money to be made on blockchain frenzy'. Now lot of people have a basic knowledge of cryptocurrency so unless something big is going to happen like maybe presidential voting happening on blockchain... Bear will keep eating our crypto monetary value
Activity: 756
October 19, 2018, 06:15:29 AM

To be honest, I do not believe, I would like to, but I do not believe. And this is why, because everyone is waiting for this growth, who will give everyone to make money on it?
Activity: 728
Look ARROUND!
October 19, 2018, 06:14:57 AM
Indeed, many hope that by the end of this year there will be such growth as last year, but I am also not sure about this, since the situation this year is not similar to others. Nevertheless, I believe in the future of cryptocurrency and will wait for the market to recover no matter what.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
October 19, 2018, 02:18:52 AM
Bull trend and bear trend are always part of cryptocurrencies' growth in the challenging world of cryptos. It's better if you will not expect much because it will only disappoint you when a bull run is not going to happen this year in contrast to what is being expected.
keep calm and focus so anything can be obtained. make sure to invest in the best place to be calm in making long-term investments and be able to make a profit. don't give up easily, if you are in doubt then don't join here. My experience here, by trading, mining investment there is always an opportunity to make a profit.
Activity: 140
October 19, 2018, 01:52:52 AM
This rapid growth will not be accurate, traders will not allow so the market to grow with the increase of 20% things start to sell and prices will fall. It is a sad fact, they all want today's earnings and can not calculate that if nothing sold, then the demand for money will increase, and with it the price will go up. I expect an increase, but a maximum of 20-30%.
Activity: 406
October 19, 2018, 01:52:41 AM
Yes, I still believe it will still happen but with no definite time it will be brought back again. We will just wait for it. Buy some coins that you think it will give you a good potential profit but study and check first before choosing the best.
Activity: 77
October 19, 2018, 01:43:09 AM
It's really feel depressing every time I saw my portfolio value goes down everyday but I'm still hoping that we will have another bull run again for this year so we can get back our losses.
everyone wants a bull run, but it's not certain when it will happen, sooner or later it will rise again. many people panic and are disappointed when conditions like this, I think it's better to calm down because the market will return to normal. I hope what is expected will happen quickly and many people will get satisfying results.
Activity: 77
October 19, 2018, 01:16:12 AM
chances are there is still a return to the bull run, but I don't understand when it will go up. everyone wants Crypto to rise high but that is just hope, everyone will have a hard time guessing, the most important thing is you have to wait patiently until the market gets back up, because every market experiences this condition and believes that sooner or later the market will return normal.
Pages:
Jump to: