Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 27. (Read 128013 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 14
October 10, 2018, 08:48:46 PM
For those of you who are starting to enter the cryptocurrency world in the final months of 2017, it will feel hard  these times, because you might join the crypto world because of the influence of crypto's soaring price of euphoria at that time, the lighter perceived for those who enter the crypto world earlier, because they better understand crypto price fluctuations, and maybe until now they are still optimistic that crypto prices will rise again later this year or early next year. it's better to be optimistic than always feel in a downturn.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 08:03:31 PM
Bull run this year to happen has a small probability. With the current situation where coins are almost steady at a lower prices, there is no sign that the bulls are here. May be next year would be a hood chance. The steady prices or small gains is somehow considered good, this might because the cryptocurrency world is buiding up for a huge run but we are not sure that bull run will happen this year.

If ever there will be a series of good rises, may be that is the sign.
Activity: 204
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
October 10, 2018, 07:59:34 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

I am seeing the market showing signs of positive signs suggesting the possibility of the massive bull run by the end of 2018. From the XRP exchange rate increased over 70% in exchange rate until the exchange rate of BTC stable in the past one month. So my guess is in November, the BTC rate will jump and rise to nearly $ 30,000.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 10, 2018, 07:58:10 PM
i think to anticipate the more lower your assets is by do researh to make your longterm invesment , and keep that coin for a year or 2 year

Yes I know and I believe that it will happen again. This is the reason why I am still in cryptocurrency.

I believe that everything happens for a reason,  so just keep on holding because it may give us a big profit on it.  Nothing is impossible so the investor are still here because they see the potential of it.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 10, 2018, 07:55:00 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

I am sure we will live more than 4 or 5 bull in the future but the important part is i cant not say any eta time for next bull run. I think we need to wait more for that time.Because in crpyto
actually nobody cant earn easy money. So if we will see some huge bullrun in december that seems really easy. every 12 month bull or something like that so i believe we need to wait more time
for another bull.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 07:52:51 PM

There is a really great possibility that what happened last year could happen this time too and I think so many are also waiting for this to happen. The year end is coming and by December, i too am hoping that the bull run will re emerge.
Activity: 774
October 10, 2018, 07:50:02 PM
It is still possible for it to happen again but make sure never to invest anything you can't afford to lose. Crypto investing is risky and it needs experience before you can make the right decision. It can take about years for it to recover to the level it use to be so don't expect a short term return.
Well most advised that to be follow never invest on what we cannot afford. It can still happen again about the bull run in crypto. Until these days I am not losing hope that we can see a price increasing again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
October 10, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

I think it will be happening again, bull market is just a correction after bear market like currently.
But we cannot know when the next bull will be occurring, as long peoples are using cryptocurrency, the bear and bull market will always exist.

Indeed, the two of them will always be present in recent time of crypto currency. It was to compared with the government system of a certain country, the administration and the opposition. Bull market is somewhat an administration who pursue the best part of the developing of bitcoin’s price to become much profitable, and with bear market was the opposition which always opposes the price which pulled down the value in order to make the price cheaper. I think this would be the greatest corrections since I started cypto, but still I am hopeful that we will see another positive outbreak to happen again for crypto.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
October 10, 2018, 06:47:01 PM
A bull run may well happen again if public attention is again attracted and a situation is created in which people will show a strong increase in Bitcoin, because in the past people bought a bitcoin for $ 20,000 just because they were afraid to lose the opportunity to earn, the second time they would hardly fall for this trick.
Activity: 490
October 10, 2018, 06:43:51 PM
It is still possible for it to happen again but make sure never to invest anything you can't afford to lose. Crypto investing is risky and it needs experience before you can make the right decision. It can take about years for it to recover to the level it use to be so don't expect a short term return.
Activity: 250
October 10, 2018, 06:37:37 PM
i think to anticipate the more lower your assets is by do researh to make your longterm invesment , and keep that coin for a year or 2 year
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
October 10, 2018, 06:36:19 PM
our brains have been very affected by the bull market late last year, so we really hope it will happen again it's not wrong if we think optimistically but don't let it disturb our minds... I am very confident that the Bull market will be repeated again only when the time cannot be ascertained, hopefully later this year  Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
October 10, 2018, 06:27:58 PM
Mine's value was reducing as well and I'm disappointed.
This market is volatile and there can be a similar bull run just like what last year has. But for this year, we may not see it.
Activity: 630
October 10, 2018, 06:14:11 PM
Of course I believe, there will be bull run again. Over the last year, the price of rising was correction. There are enough reasons to wait for the replay.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 10, 2018, 05:54:40 PM
I just analyzed last year pump and hard to believe, but we reached 1000 $ gap in ethereum just in 2 months.
It is strong result and who knows, maybe this year or at the beginning of next year this is going to happen again
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
October 10, 2018, 05:37:27 PM
I think that the market will definitely grow again, you just need to wait for this moment. But it is necessary to understand that the drawdown will be long, so you should be patient and wait for a new wave of growth.
If there is something that not many people have in this market is the patience to wait for the perfect opportunity to make money, there are many the prefer to become traders but they make the big mistake of overtrading, they simply trade too much and trade when they have no chance of making money and as they begin to lose money they begin to trade even more to try to make up for the losses that they got not realizing that that is the fastest way to lose all their capital.
Activity: 1260
October 10, 2018, 12:20:04 AM

I think it will be happening again, bull market is just a correction after bear market like currently.
But we cannot know when the next bull will be occurring, as long peoples are using cryptocurrency, the bear and bull market will always exist.
Activity: 504
October 09, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

No one can tell if this will happen again but I'm certain it will. It's just not today or at least at the date we expect, but eventually, the market will start going bullish again. Just wait and buy the token you can while they're still cheap. Eventually, the market will be in favor with us.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
October 09, 2018, 09:06:28 PM
Basically, every single year the pattern in crypto has been a steady growth and rise from october to november, then a big bull run in dec/jan.
Last year, that bull run was the most insane thing to ever hit any market.
BTC rose from 6k to 19k in month and a half!
Do you know of any market at all that gives 300% returns in just a month and a half?
The crazy thing is, people were still like, "hodl! Hodl!" lol.  Those who didn't sell with such fantastic profits are either idiots or greedy.

So, it is very reasonable to expect another bull run at the end of the year.
I don't think it will be as big as last year.
One thing that is missing is the incredible hype and media coverage that crypto got last year.
But I still think btc will hit 10k to 12k by the end of the year.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
October 09, 2018, 08:56:10 PM
This is interesting from a crypto,no anyone know how in the future. If many know of will be a lot of rich  people, but this is precisely the make as if there is natural selection,the stronger will survive. I'm sure the bull run will happen because in almost 1 year this market is very bad even movement like a monotonous and very boring. Can be said 2018 is the time investment. Hopefully in the future much better.
Pages:
Jump to: