Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 26. (Read 128013 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 12:10:45 AM
It's really feel depressing every time I saw my portfolio value goes down everyday but I'm still hoping that we will have another bull run again for this year so we can get back our losses.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
October 19, 2018, 12:07:24 AM
If the bull trend doesn't come this year, it will come next year so you must wait patiently. Don't sell your coins if you don't really need cash, the bull market will come and then you can sell at much better price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 19, 2018, 12:06:07 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
Periodically, a large rise in the market and our cryptocurrency will occur, but extremely rarely. Such a sharp rise, as it was in December last year, was really anomalous, and therefore the market after that is in such a long stagnation. It has its positive and negative qualities. I do not think that we should often expect such growth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
October 19, 2018, 12:02:46 AM
It will happen again so day ,it might take longer than expected and always remember that red market last longer than bull run times, so just HODL your coins till that time ,best time to buy is now
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
October 18, 2018, 11:53:36 PM
Either a decrease or an increase will occur and reoccur. Caution in acting, every situation has opportunities that could be useful for you. The rise in the market price will give you a lot of profit by selling some of the assets that are owned. The fall in market prices will ease you in selecting coins for potential and will provide great opportunities to get coins in great numbers and profits high.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
October 18, 2018, 11:46:07 PM
Bull trend and bear trend are always part of cryptocurrencies' growth in the challenging world of cryptos. It's better if you will not expect much because it will only disappoint you when a bull run is not going to happen this year in contrast to what is being expected.
Activity: 294
October 18, 2018, 11:29:11 PM
Yes, of course we hope that this will happen later this year, like the end of last year where cryptocurrency can generate more income for people who are looking for results in cyrpto, hopefully all can run normally again and crypto can be more stretched again
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 11:17:26 PM
The market cannot go down forever because there is no escape down there. The crypto market has an intrinsic feature of always recovering and this is evident by studying the history of the market. The bull market will come again, hence exercise patience and wait for your profit.

As long as when there's a demand that kepts on rising, we will be experiencing that very high price again as bitcoin increase its value. Expecting bull run is a deep motivations to observe, because once the market changes to fast growing value it could never be stop unless fake news again will strike back.

Negative or fake news doesn't really affect of the market perhaps the newbie investors is the easiest affecting of it, like with a weak hands. There will be possible it can happen again, the only thing you should do is keep some money for daily needs and hold the coins that had a great potential.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
October 18, 2018, 11:13:57 PM
We all hope that this will happen, because if we look at the graphs that used to rise in price at the end of each year, patience and a sense of optimism must be maintained to give us a sense of enthusiasm.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 18, 2018, 11:05:52 PM
Of course we hope that cryptocurrencies are immediately accepted globally so that they can make major changes in the transaction system, I am sure that the future of crypto will continue to improve and the end of the year can skyrocket like the previous year.
Activity: 294
October 18, 2018, 10:43:24 PM
The market cannot go down forever because there is no escape down there. The crypto market has an intrinsic feature of always recovering and this is evident by studying the history of the market. The bull market will come again, hence exercise patience and wait for your profit.

As long as when there's a demand that kepts on rising, we will be experiencing that very high price again as bitcoin increase its value. Expecting bull run is a deep motivations to observe, because once the market changes to fast growing value it could never be stop unless fake news again will strike back.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 18, 2018, 10:37:22 PM
If you can control your  mindset and continue being positive with this business,anything can happen  even in this bloody market reality wise, bounce back and getting much stronger always happen from the past, you just need to trace the history and learned that the sweet fruit of success really came from those hard times and if you manage to hold the outcome is far bigger than anything.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
October 18, 2018, 10:18:10 PM
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
October 18, 2018, 10:13:21 PM
I just analyzed last year pump and hard to believe, but we reached 1000 $ gap in ethereum just in 2 months.
It is strong result and who knows, maybe this year or at the beginning of next year this is going to happen again
If that is the conclusion that you reached then it does not seem like you made a deep analysis, it is obvious that at some point we are going to reach that price again but for anyone that has been in this forum for a long time it seems that the bull market is not going to appear in several years, and it seems that a lot of people are in denial about this but it seems to be the truth and you need to accept this because if you do not then it is likely that you will take mistaken decisions in the future.
Activity: 728
October 12, 2018, 07:52:02 PM
I believe that the movement will begin in December this year. Be sure to return to the bull market starting with a slow race and will enter full capacity at the beginning of next year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 07:42:17 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
There is still so much time for us to experience the bull run again. It is not yet later. Maybe, Bitcoin itself will exceed $20,000 this time.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
October 12, 2018, 07:40:49 PM
Yes, I also think the bull market can happen again and it should happen in this year! The Bull run of 2017 was the first bull run no the last. If some big investors invest in the crypto market then more people will encourage to invest again! And we also need some extraordinarily good news to make the bull market in reality!
Activity: 420
October 10, 2018, 09:36:14 PM
We certainly hope like that, crypto will stretch like the end of last year, although there is no exact improvement, at least slowly crypto will rise again
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 10, 2018, 09:34:02 PM
the market will definitely rise again and surely it will happen again. but not etherum or bitcoin that will rise high, I actually see cardano that will explode. cardano is a decentralized coin that is supported by large companies, and a good level of security in the wallet. I think later this year and next year, it will belong to Cardano.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 09:28:47 PM
Actually I know how it feels when u saw a great bullish period and after this continuous bearish period so it is like the good days will never come again but I think in business this is normal the good days will come again it will take time but definitely it will come.
Pages:
Jump to: