Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 29. (Read 128013 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 04:16:54 PM
This year we will not see the same growth as last year, but it is still possible that the market will go up and grow at least two or three times.

this year has been hard for all of us but lets believe that its ending is going to be great so i want to wish all of us great year ending
Activity: 434
October 04, 2018, 04:15:29 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
of course therea re soem bad things that can be ahead of us and be in store for us and still we should be optimistic about the future
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 04, 2018, 04:13:30 PM
This year we will not see the same growth as last year, but it is still possible that the market will go up and grow at least two or three times.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
October 04, 2018, 08:46:15 AM
situation is completely different now. last year at ths moment the market was already growing for 2 months. this year the market is in stagnation in same period.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 08:41:07 AM
It can still happen again, but nobody knows when it comes. I think it's better for us to think positive now because if we sell our tokens now then we will just get any loss, no profit. But it's everyone decision, if you think that it will be better if you sell them then no one can prevent that.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 04, 2018, 03:33:07 AM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

no one is happy with a situation like this if you have a lot of altcoins after investing in the past year. Well, because of accidents and exacerbated by prolonged corrections, the chances of manipulation increase. I think some of the latest news and the number of runs Q4 can be a difference.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 01:50:34 AM
The human emotion and unpredictabilities of lives play  big role in volatile market. Cryptocurrency is in itself very valuable asset considering what it represent. The new gold is digital and the more about people get into cryptocurrency the bigger it becomes!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 01:48:28 AM
I think it'll happen again since the trendline shows the price market when going for the end of a year is going up but maybe this year the price is not higher than last year
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
October 04, 2018, 01:42:16 AM

If you really beleive that the growth will happen again, you shouldn't look at your wallet and the price everyday. It will make you be distracted and disappointed and have no interest in the other positive aspects
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 04, 2018, 01:40:40 AM

Ofcourse it will.
Bitcoin price is currently floating from 6k to 7k. The whales are still scalping but soon bull run will come
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 01:38:41 AM
How faith can you gives on your coins? Just followe your feelings. Just believe on your self don't lose your hope and faiths. Imagined the people who both ETH at 1500$ each, They still lose them money and they're waiting again to the highest all time price of ETH. But some of them are cut them lost and stop holding tokens because they lose their hopes. For me I don't wanna like them.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
October 04, 2018, 01:35:34 AM
It may happen again! though,  all cryptocurrencynis struggling to pump but I'm still optimistic that it will come this year. Year end is a promising month for cryptocurrency most of the investors will plunge this month to put their money to the market.
investors are always there and for now, in my opinion, the market situation is difficult to guess, but many people have said that for the end of the year the situation will improve later.
Activity: 322
October 04, 2018, 01:33:12 AM
It can happen, but not this year or the next! If you are patient enough you will be rewarded, right now we are consolidating and our BTC target is 4400 dollars and ETH 140 may be even lower. Of course by the end of the year we should rise in value and the price of BTC and ETH should rise from bottoms
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
October 04, 2018, 01:30:02 AM
It will happen again but the big question when is the time for such things back again. This course will definitely rise there in the crypto because crypto is always increasing and of course, it would be nice to use it as investment assets. only a capable patient and wait that will certainly result in crypto and get the next bull run.

It will happen maybe couple of years more as the market is still working hard for recovey from what is the prices reaches in December 2017

But for now I believe that we must need cope with what is the value now and the movements of cryptocurrency because we have no choice but to admit this

Besides theres a grow and fall happening this past months things that might be applicable to earn some percentage in every tradings

Believing the same as the market will recover slowly. But it is drowning day by day but there's no improvement in the market till now. Sometimes it looks like it is slowly gearing and most of times looks scary, yes it's better to hodl coins in this diplomatic situation. Waiting for a bullish run let's believe in cryptos.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
October 04, 2018, 01:23:00 AM
It will happen again but the big question when is the time for such things back again. This course will definitely rise there in the crypto because crypto is always increasing and of course, it would be nice to use it as investment assets. only a capable patient and wait that will certainly result in crypto and get the next bull run.

It will happen maybe couple of years more as the market is still working hard for recovey from what is the prices reaches in December 2017

But for now I believe that we must need cope with what is the value now and the movements of cryptocurrency because we have no choice but to admit this

Besides theres a grow and fall happening this past months things that might be applicable to earn some percentage in every tradings
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
October 04, 2018, 01:14:47 AM
this can be repeated this year even though the conditions are still very bad but we still have time and maybe with this short time crypto is able to rise and become a cake of pleasure for everyone at the end of this year, remember surprises can happen at any time

If this happens then it will be a great news for the investors. Don't know how the market economy will work in upcoming days yes I agree that any thing can happen when it comes to trading. The world is desperately waiting for a change in market. Hoping for a miracle.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 04, 2018, 01:06:48 AM
Just patience and believe one day bull run will happen again, it's been a long time without bull run especially for alt season. I still hold my coin too and still believe market will rise in the december of this year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
October 04, 2018, 01:00:57 AM
While there is a clear concept that if there is no reversal by the end of the year, as you would expect, then the next year may be the worst in the entire history of cryptocurrency. But I believe in this turn, due to the small stabilization of both Bitcoin at the level of 6k and of all alts.
Activity: 560
October 04, 2018, 12:56:30 AM
Crypto requires triggers and we all know that the most powerful trigger is the government, decisions from the government will change the direction of crypto.
Activity: 700
October 04, 2018, 12:40:06 AM
I'm experiencing the same condition as you are, all the coins that i kept are dropping in therm of it's price. But i still believe that it will be rising again, just don't know when. my only hope is that i'll be able to wait until that time came.
Pages:
Jump to: