Pages:
Author

Topic: It can still happen again - page 28. (Read 128013 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 112
October 09, 2018, 08:53:50 PM
Now the market was in downtrend and many of us are worrying about the market price but it can still happen again just like in the previous year that the bitcoin is going up sharply by the end of the year so be more patience.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
October 09, 2018, 08:43:00 PM
Sure, it could definitely happen again. I would like to see the prices rise, slowly and out of real demand (not people jumping into the market to make a quick buck). The runup last year and epic crash IMO just made crypto look unstable and risky... plus it could have turned investors who lost money away from ever investing in the market again. Slow and steady wins the race Smiley
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 09, 2018, 08:03:11 PM
I always believe that the bull run will happen again. However, it will not be as high as the last years bull. Also, the time of this will run will not be that long so we have to make sure that we will be part of it. Buy some coins now while the price is low. Once the bull run happens, you will not earn that much if you try to buy on that date. This is one of the things we would look forward to and inspire us to even more.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
October 09, 2018, 07:49:42 PM
In crypto world is full of surprises, we can't predict when that time will happen but one thing that I'm sure with is that will happen again,I don't know if it will happen in a sudden or slowly but surely. If you HODL I suggest to play with it by doing scalping trading so that you can make profit. Hopefully the bull market should start now because I'm eager to recover from lose.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 07:49:00 PM
No one knows for sure if it is going to happen again or not, but one thing i am sure of is that cryptos will still go up again, and I think ETF approval will bring such market increase if it is approved this year ending or another good news might bring the bull run. let's just watch and see how things wil unfold
Activity: 518
October 09, 2018, 07:39:55 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?
I do hope that again, a miracle would happen in the crypto market. The scenario which we are currently experiencing is really becoming more scary knowing that we are already on the last quarter wherein bullrun was before expected to happen. There is still a possibility for the recovery and we should be patient still until that day come and hopefully it would be within this year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
diceroll.xyz
October 09, 2018, 06:39:49 PM
Really golden year for us 2017. We saw just up trend and many new record in the crypto. But in my view 2018 just normal growth. Everyday we see market go little up and and down again. No sign of it's really go just down trend or up trend. Again we can see or not like 2017 hard to say. But sure in 2018 we will not.  Wink
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 09, 2018, 06:32:48 PM
In a perfect all profitable situations may happen again in crypto. Nowadays many rumors that came out, but I don't think this can be long term because most traders really had a positive outcome on their perceptions with crypto. Just like me as trader always expect the best in the future days that in on glance there we see the bull run is coming back again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
October 09, 2018, 06:24:57 PM
I still have confidence that Bitcoin will be bull run again, even higher than last year. I personally also experience the same thing as you, the value of my crypto assets is reduced by more than 70%. but I still hold that. and wait for the pump to return. we see from the beginning bitcoin appears, it has pumps on 3 levels. so there will definitely be another pump.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
October 09, 2018, 06:17:09 PM
I was just thinking and imagining the bull run that happen toward the end of last year when the crypto market became a cake of enjoyment for everyone. The story is on the contrary now. I am wondering and disturbed that can it ever happen again? My wallet coins are reducing in value daily. I am not completely sure if it can happen again.... somehow I still have little believe it may. Do you think it will happen again?

i believe the bull will come to crypto markets again my friend
everything is possible in this crypto world, so, just keep your patience
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
October 09, 2018, 06:12:06 PM
Hopes are really on the rise and many are believing that this year will also have its own upsurge. When it comes to cryptocurrency, anything is possible. So it is possible for the rise to start soon depending on the nature of the market.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 07:00:32 AM
At the end of the year you can always expect some kind of relly.But i´m not sure it will be such one like last year,last year it was a bubble.
I think even though the end of the year could not be like last year, it was difficult to soar. but it is still possible to rise at the end of the year but only a few percent and that is very grateful. this year Crypto was really not good and very bad but don't worry maybe in the next year will be replaced by a good year,

No doubt this was a bad year for crytpos i believe this'll be the lowest we'll see some coins.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 06:57:49 AM
At the end of the year you can always expect some kind of relly.But i´m not sure it will be such one like last year,last year it was a bubble.
I think even though the end of the year could not be like last year, it was difficult to soar. but it is still possible to rise at the end of the year but only a few percent and that is very grateful. this year Crypto was really not good and very bad but don't worry maybe in the next year will be replaced by a good year,
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
October 09, 2018, 06:55:55 AM
The movements of the whole year 2017 were mainly caused by the attention of mainstream media and speculants. It was in my eyes an abnormal fast upturn of nearly all well established cryptocurrencies. Now we have a market again with steady upmovements, which reflect the blockchain based developments.So my advice is:
1. Keep your money out of crypto, that is needed to pay your bills.
2. Think long and don't follow each little market movement. Keep your coins.
3. Build up your longterm portfolio with some well established cryptocurrencies.
4. Keep your eyes open for innovative blockchain based projects.
Well said brother ,bull run will make a comeback but who know? Might not be so soon that's why you have to think long,to acquire wealth takes a longer journey than expected sometimes ,don't be a quiter and just HODL strong also always keep your eyes on new well established projects though they are not many .
Activity: 266
Merit: 25
October 09, 2018, 06:48:59 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
October 09, 2018, 06:31:08 AM
I have the same situation to you, when I saw the market is growing in last year, I have invested Bitcoin, Poe, Lend and many altcoins in last year and wait for the market growing, but actual it have not happened, and I have lost almost 80% money, but no doubt to hodl and wait for the market recover, I don't want to sell it in the cheapest price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
October 07, 2018, 06:22:12 PM
I think this outcome is quite likely. The only thing that confuses is the General expectation of December. People are waiting for growth, but what will happen if it does not happen? 
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 08:35:20 AM
Obviously. Too obvious. I don't even believe in that outcome. Although many funds need to improve their own performance to get annual bonuses, but this is too obvious move...
Activity: 756
October 05, 2018, 11:43:50 PM
as long as you still hold in crypto and in no hurry to get results from crypto then increase it will happen again. There are still many who believe and are waiting for crypto even for investments in the long term. This much done because they understand that the prospect of crypto in the future is quite good.
Activity: 329
AGATE
October 05, 2018, 06:29:38 PM
Let's look at the Bitcoin chart for all years. On average, it grew by 78% every October - December.
That tells us something. There's a chance it'll happen again.
If this does not happen this year then it will happen in 2020-21..
Do you remember the crazy price increase in 2010 – 2013 – 2017 - (2020)?
Pages:
Jump to: