Pages:
Author

Topic: It is time for Bounty hunters to hold/hodl - page 16. (Read 8746 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Gone are the days when hunters receive huge sums as rewards in fiat value when exchanged. There were cases of someone making as much as over $10000 in a single campaign and it happened that such coins have dumped drastically by now, so the hunter would have lost huge if he never exchanged and then it was the period of receive and dump quickly.

Right now the trend has changed, it is now the period of receive and hold, anyone that dumps will be dumping for a very cheap amount, may end up regretting when such tokens have pumped several amounts higher than how much was sold. Imagine working for three months and receiving $10 in token exchange value and dumping at such amount where it would be worth about $100 waiting for some months being favored with the impending bull run.

My opinion is actually different from yours because my strategy right now is to sell at least 60% of bounty immediately I receive them and keep the remaining 40% for future pump so I can sell for more profit.
I also don't wait for a new news from team and directly sell to the market rate after token get listed on the first exchange. It is not about loyalty and I prefer to take a revenue than possible compound interest. Bounty managers also join bounty hunters in exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
Holding is indeed the best choice, but not all coins will grow and last a long time, and in holding better choose potential coins so that there is hope for profit.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Gone are the days when hunters receive huge sums as rewards in fiat value when exchanged. There were cases of someone making as much as over $10000 in a single campaign and it happened that such coins have dumped drastically by now, so the hunter would have lost huge if he never exchanged and then it was the period of receive and dump quickly.

Right now the trend has changed, it is now the period of receive and hold, anyone that dumps will be dumping for a very cheap amount, may end up regretting when such tokens have pumped several amounts higher than how much was sold. Imagine working for three months and receiving $10 in token exchange value and dumping at such amount where it would be worth about $100 waiting for some months being favored with the impending bull run.

That's just your guess. Maybe there won't be any more bull run. Or if there is growth, it is not on such a scale as in 2017.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

Back in the early days of bounties no bounty hunters made $10,000 you mentioned in a single bounty campaign expect if the person was among those that spam bounty campaign through multiple account.

The crypto market trend have change a couple of days back and crypto every hodler need to hold their coins as you said but that does not apply to all altcoin or token in the market for some coins/token will never join the surge movement cause the concept behind the project don't have genuine thing to offer to crypto sphere, cause there are project better off or because the project don't  have the utility to survive. But, I will advise everyone to digest the future possibility of a certain coin/token before holding it for long.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100

My opinion is actually different from yours because my strategy right now is to sell at least 60% of bounty immediately I receive them and keep the remaining 40% for future pump so I can sell for more profit.
Activity: 728

I think it's time for bounty campaign hunters to keep their coins in their wallets. Bounty campaign hunters are better off holding their coins in the wallet while waiting for the price of the crypto currency to really improve. Now the price of crypto currencies, especially coins from the bounty campaign, is still very alarming in the market. The existence of these coins in the market was questioned, the price dropped far from the price of ICO, and coins increasingly looked like garbage. I hope that bounty campaign hunters can be more patient with this situation and make the choice to hold in the wallet the right choice now.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
It's done but some hunters will definitely get 60% shitoken from airdrop so I don't think it will always be straight and profitable, HODL has to wait for prices to rise if not then it will obviously be detrimental.
Activity: 941
I personally realized that it is better to debug cryptocurrency. You can still make good money with the project. But not always fast. Just debug those coins that cost $ 10 - $ 20 and soon you will get a profit or lose $ 100. But there will be more profit.
the short trades made from tokens that we get from bounties are indeed sometimes profitable if they have fast market progress. but some coins from the bounty actually go down and are under. therefore we cannot profit quickly.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I do not think that it is so simple, price of especially new projects can not be predicted it can go either way. Only if you have full confidence in the team and project only then you should hodl for longterm.
Activity: 645

I personally realized that it is better to debug cryptocurrency. You can still make good money with the project. But not always fast. Just debug those coins that cost $ 10 - $ 20 and soon you will get a profit or lose $ 100. But there will be more profit.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
this time came about one year ago. and not only bounty hunters. newbie investors should member about hold for profit too.

It is always time to hold and get more profit from the ICO token you worked with.
Though, you should investigate and review the project first before holding it longer.
There must be a good future and project to be developed. if there's nothing then you should sell it.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003

There were a great paying bounty campaigns during the last all time high prices but today situation changed 180 degree. Bounty campaigns are rarely legit and paying the promised amounts to the bounty hunters. It doesn't worth holding cheap tokens IMO.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
bounty hunter hold ?
i think the right is we can't hold because all my rewards in just unused token.
i am tire be a bounty hunter, in 2018 until now i never get a huge reward.
please god make a bounty campain is good again.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
for that reason, most of the rewards now only become trash, and of course we have to resist them, only those I hate in this era are many bounty hunters who don't care about the important price they get results, maybe for hunters who believe the tokens / coins will return even exceeding the selling price of the token must hold for a long time (more than 5 months) and the feasibility factor also affects because not all projects will increase.
copper member
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Ethereum Wallet Online. Full support for any ERC20 and ERC223 tokens on Ethereum network.
https://www.aiatoken.com/
Activity: 546
Only if you are confident in the project, but if the project itself begins to dump the price, and after a few months the tokens will depreciate ?
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
I don't think you should hold shitcoins. IMO hodl will work in bitcoin and maybe top-10 cryptocurrencies, but not for unknown coins with low market cap. Why? Because there will be more and more shitcoins created from thin air every year. It means that the supply will be much higher than the demand.

I know that $10 bounty payment is shit, but let's face it! We should do more meticulous research about bounty projects, or only do the BTC/ETH paid campaign, instead of hodling shitcoins.
Activity: 264
time to hold yeah we are bounty hunter now it, almost of all my bounty rewards is shitcoin with rate drop until 90% with rate ICO.
that is insain, we work we spend our time to promote and we waiting our payment but get nothing.
2017 bounty hunter is really good and legit work, but in 2018 util now almost hit mid 2019 i don't get a huge profit.
can you feel houw you work 3 month and wait 2 month just get 10$, this is a joke.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
I saw some bounty hunters are tried amd not doing participating and promoting bounties now as they are done and dont want to assume because some bounty nows are not really profitable and cant give good rewards to bounty hunters so they dont do joining bounties,but for me this the time to do bounty hunting because this opportunity is too good to make profits in joining bounty as crypto market rise again so dont miss this chance to make profits.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
Working and promoting bounty projects that offers potential coins now is worth doing for and its nice to hold the tokens they offers like Dencoin tokens because this project is good for a long term investment so if you can work here and get tokens you can do investments and you will hold a potential coins that surely grows in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: