Pages:
Author

Topic: It is time for Bounty hunters to hold/hodl - page 17. (Read 8746 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
now indeed to hold a token from a new project because indeed now there is still a bitcoin time and a major altcoin to go up and a small token will later get the time to go up
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
Gone are the days when hunters receive huge sums as rewards in fiat value when exchanged. There were cases of someone making as much as over $10000 in a single campaign and it happened that such coins have dumped drastically by now, so the hunter would have lost huge if he never exchanged and then it was the period of receive and dump quickly.

Right now the trend has changed, it is now the period of receive and hold, anyone that dumps will be dumping for a very cheap amount, may end up regretting when such tokens have pumped several amounts higher than how much was sold. Imagine working for three months and receiving $10 in token exchange value and dumping at such amount where it would be worth about $100 waiting for some months being favored with the impending bull run.

I am not sure that trend changed even now because people always looking to hold bitcoin or ethereum rather than tokens due to the fact they already face losses.SO they are still dumping the coin when they got value for it and holding it as bitcoin and it is even a good idea.

You can make more profits by holding a token but depends on the success of project so only hold if you know that project will get succeed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Gone are the days when hunters receive huge sums as rewards in fiat value when exchanged. There were cases of someone making as much as over $10000 in a single campaign and it happened that such coins have dumped drastically by now, so the hunter would have lost huge if he never exchanged and then it was the period of receive and dump quickly.

Right now the trend has changed, it is now the period of receive and hold, anyone that dumps will be dumping for a very cheap amount, may end up regretting when such tokens have pumped several amounts higher than how much was sold. Imagine working for three months and receiving $10 in token exchange value and dumping at such amount where it would be worth about $100 waiting for some months being favored with the impending bull run.

You probably are late with trends , this trend was in 2017 , now it is unlikely to appear again , the ico has already died and is unlikely to ever return , now the ieo has captured the market and will keep it in their hands!
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
I noticed this trend, for example I got a bounty payment in June last year and it was worth just $4 and I didn't sell it but a few days ago, I decided to scan my wallet and saw that the same token has mooned to over $100, imagine if I had sold when the price was rubbish, I would have regretted it.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
With ICOs and their bounties running for years and with strict restrictions against leaving the cmapaign in middle, ICO campaign are mostly dying.
Users should only join those campaigns which would enable them to keep stakes for the weeks they have worked for and be able to get involved in other campaign of their choices.
About what to do with the received bounty, it's all upto the participants whether they want to instantly cash it out or hodl to see the price change.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11

Not all the case and not all coins are holding for to long, some coins are meant to be a scam coin I have seen coin's life span after coming out of ICO and they only lasted a few months and after that there are no updates on the coin because the devs already run away.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
this time came about one year ago. and not only bounty hunters. newbie investors should member about hold for profit too.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Every coin i got from bounty dropping 1/100 before i receive them. I don't think there is any viable option besides holding them.
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
I prefer to immediately change the bounty to BTC / ETH, but this is just my idea. if one believes thet have participated in an interesting project bounty, he does well to hold
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: