Pages:
Author

Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end. - page 12. (Read 5085 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 10
Yeah it's always a Panic seller on all Alt Coins. If they See red they will panic to sell their coins to prevent more loss. I think you cannot control it because they have a self control and self decision to do what they want.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Bitcoin or crypto is here to stay and will be more developed in the long run.. As we all know that most of the bitcoin percentage is owned by 1000 whales who have great influence in the market..This means they can manipulate it if they wanted to. There are suggestions that their frequent smaller transactions were one of the main reasons BTC went so high up in the first place.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
when the price conditions at the exchange place are experiencing a lot of reductions and being red you should be able to buy as much as you can because it is a good moment to buy.
well, when prices go down, or dumps, that's not the end of all this. of course it causes it, but I think it's just temporary. I am sure, there will be a pump which will further make the price higher.
Activity: 102
Don't panic, because coin prices rise and fall, this is the right time to buy bitcoin or altcoins.
Activity: 784
Although market prices slips down the majority of the coins decreases its price, it is not the measure of ending of cryptocurrency. I remember when bitcoin value started at a very low price, and now it extremely jump to a high value coin in the market making it the no.1 rank in market, it is not the end. We cant say its the end by just droping its price down.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
when the price conditions at the exchange place are experiencing a lot of reductions and being red you should be able to buy as much as you can because it is a good moment to buy.
Activity: 420
It is undeniable that the crypto currency market is in red. All crypto currencies are on the red market. But I judge and believe that this is not the end of crypto currency. Crypto currency will not end that fast because basically I see the condition of the crypto currency as a cycle where there are times when the market conditions improve and there are times when the market conditions are alarming. Than we are busy thinking about red market conditions, we should contribute to restoring the market by actively playing buying and selling in the market so that our role can ignite more people playing in the crypto currency market. If this happens then normal conditions will be achieved faster.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
obviously this is still not the end of bitcoin, bitcoin will still grow and grow but not for this year because there are still many things that need to be done for the big leap from bitcoin
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
Yes, it is true that at this time all crypto values have been reduced by 50%. Even now it is getting lower, there are no signs of increasing as before. I believe this is due to the moon just bad news about bitcoin, but there are greedy big players who monopolize the price of bitcoin.

I have to disagree with you. Bitcoin is showing strong signs of stabilization. This is evident from the fact that the prices didn't crashed even after the news about the SEC rejection of the Bitcoin ETFs came out. However, we may need to wait for a few months (or even years) to witness another major spike.
Activity: 58
New top for the current bitcoin rise! Are traditional markets (Nasdaq, S&P500, Dow Jones) about to burst? Sep. 5, 2018
https://youtu.be/V5pU-2HJqCM
Activity: 63
No but if you think it is the end then it will end for you but not for us that have hopes for Crypto and i believe by this in of the year it will be all green again                     
Activity: 546
I want to attribute the bad market due to a large percentage of the crypto capitalisation being liquidated either in Tether or USD.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Yes, it is true that at this time all crypto values have been reduced by 50%. Even now it is getting lower, there are no signs of increasing as before. I believe this is due to the moon just bad news about bitcoin, but there are greedy big players who monopolize the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

Actually you are right Sir, even up to now most crypto's are totally down because of bitcoin increasing maybe. But it doesn't mean its the end of crypto's or Bitcoin of course not. So there 2 things we should I think, first we must take the opportunity to buy those coins that potentials which is suddenly crashed down its value then hold.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

Yes the market is red,this is all the question now if this Will be the end.But some are always hoping that bitcoin will recover soon.Because this is one of the largest currency now.
Activity: 616
No , this could not be end. Green signal in coming. Just wait and see. Be patient some days . Market will recover soon. I think in december market will jump . Every crypto lover will be patient that great time.

I agree, I'm sure the market will recover and return to the green, I agree with you that at the end of the year prices in the market will rise,
we really have to be patient, I'm sure Crypto can't end and crypto's future will be bright, this is only a problem time so keep waiting
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
as we see nothing terrible happened and the crypto currency continues to live on. what's next? just up this is my personal opinion
Activity: 406
Do you really believe your words? I hope that you did not sell all your coins then, because no price drop will prevent bitcoin from achieving success. Little patience.
Activity: 546
If bitcoin and other crypto currency fell significantly in value, this does not mean that the end of the crypto currency is coming. It can not constantly grow in price. We must be prepared for long periods of stagnation, as in the present time. However, coins and tokens develop according to their projects even in the period. the fall of their course and stagnation, and in the future they will be able to rise in price as a result.
Yes, we can't say that crypto is now compromising and nearly to end to just because the market situation is very unfavorable. We should have to understand that its always normal for a crypto market to happen like this because its a decentralized system and very volatile and no third party regulate and control the system so we should have to be patience December is coming and the greenish day will come soon.
Activity: 252
For the end, I don't think it will happen, the proof is now the market has dominated the green and little by little it has begun to move from the red market, maybe this is the time for the market to bulrun.
I am sure the main point of the surge will be next year so at least wait and hold for a while
Pages:
Jump to: