Pages:
Author

Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end. - page 13. (Read 5085 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 2
This post was made in January, Well, as you can see, all cryptos are still there, people are still investing hugely.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
If bitcoin and other crypto currency fell significantly in value, this does not mean that the end of the crypto currency is coming. It can not constantly grow in price. We must be prepared for long periods of stagnation, as in the present time. However, coins and tokens develop according to their projects even in the period. the fall of their course and stagnation, and in the future they will be able to rise in price as a result.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Turns out there's no end. Or at least, crypto's not gonna die not right now, not in two months. I think that the development of crypto is a very long process and if there's gonna be an end, then it'll take time too.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
maybe the market is now red, but that doesn't mean it's the end of everything, I think this is like the start of a leap that is high enough I hope, a price reduction of up to 50% is positive, maybe it's the right time for us to buy and collect more BTC , and waiting for maybe later this year prices will rise, my predictions
Activity: 194
The market is not stable now, it's a fact. But everything should stabilize by the end of this year (as it usually does)
Activity: 117
It's not the end Red for others are opportunity to invest again but for some weak hearts and doubt the market it's time to panic sell
Activity: 623
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
No , this could not be end. Green signal in coming. Just wait and see. Be patient some days . Market will recover soon. I think in december market will jump . Every crypto lover will be patient that great time.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
End of what End of the world? I think the prices of altcoins are now down as well as the other crypto coins because they are just a matter of falling into the coins.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

And those who convert their coins to Tether are going to regret later. They are yet to do any audits on their USD reserves and there is always a chance of their funds getting seized by the authorities. Tether is just the opposite of the crypto-currency which was invented by Satoshi.
Activity: 630
Smart investors are always happy in all situation either it is all red or green Because they know very well what will happen in the market in coming months or years. This is the market and there is no end in this market. This market is growing day by day at large level over the whole world and some who think that it will be ended due to the narrow mind. But nothing like that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
It depends on your view and on what your red line is, for some it's a great chance to get more BTC and ALT, all markets down, including the traditional physical blessing, it will pass, and we will still have our coins!
Activity: 244
yes now it really is very down ... we are just waiting for time to get back up ... everyone hopes for a very fantastic rise ... this is very useful now to invest.
Activity: 81
There is no end to crypto, there has always been a long margin of the market, so this time when green comes, you won't be able to take it, just don't panic
Activity: 147
red is very reasonable in all stock fluctuations, there is no need to panic, but I am not blaming because the downtrend is valid throughout the year and many holders are starting to worry, but there will be a turning point, especially when the halving process, the market will restore recovery along with the confidence to buy massively.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
It feels weird to reply to a topic that was opened months ago but for now, everything is going ok imo. However it has been a hars 9 months!
Activity: 105
You can say this is the end but this is the beginning for newcomers to invest because they can start at a low price. this topic never seems to end, some people manipulate until there is a large-scale sale, I think this is part of a short-term investment strategy.
Activity: 11
All you need is a bitcoin expert, with their guidance you will know what you should do next. Do not just because the bitcoin price volatility leads to panic r so collapse. My feeling is that bitcoin will bounce back in the near future according to my own analysis of this market. I hope for it
Activity: 11
Do not impose your thoughts on people, things are still stable, the bitcoin value will not go down too low $ 5000 so do not worry. Still many investors are believing in bitcoin, you should find An in-depth marketer explains to you what you should do instead of panicking?
Activity: 23
Panic is unnecessary and unnecessary. Bitcoin always goes up and down, waiting for what we need to do is continue to support bitcoin, waiting for  chance to occupy it instead of wasting time thinking that bitcoin is over. We will save time to better exploit bitcoin. Why end? If you continue to trust and support bitcoin, the opportunity will come to you soon.
Activity: 58
An immense rise of shorts, but bitcoin holds! Dogecoin – finally! Sep. 3, 2018
https://youtu.be/y9YQZcruZiw
Pages:
Jump to: