Pages:
Author

Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end. - page 11. (Read 5085 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12
It will become dark red after 20th September I guess. ETF NEWS.  Grin
I like it, because it abolishes the hesitation of traders. bitcon must go down back to $3,000, then there will not be any hesitation and people will start to buy at the dip. then surely bull run will start in the crypto market.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

I cannot be deny that so far majority of the altcoin was turned down their price value. Where in my opinion and advise that instead of being panic to sell your coins, it is much better to hold your coins then buy a huge amount of the altcoins who got dumped but has a big chance to go back on its original price value or more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
currently the red market is very unfriendly with traders and investors.
but it's very good to buy bitcoin / altcoin, and wait for the green price again.

With the downtrend movement of cryptos for more a so many months now, the cryptomarket is the one that's really affected by it as some people think that it might the end of crypto already, selling their crypto holdings at a lower price and making the cryptomarket's condition looks so bad.
Activity: 238
but it's very good to buy bitcoin / altcoin, and wait for the green price again.
It is not actually unfriendly to the traders or the investors but indeed it is a green signal to invest into cryptos again and get into it. This is a better start to get into and offcourse with the markets going green again, all the traders/investors can gain huge profits for holding their coins. It is always better to purchase more and more Cryptos in the bull run market because the price surely hikes up after the bull run and it can be very much profitable.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The red market is very low and this is just a test on how strong the cryptomarket is and not really the end of bitcoin, it is just part of this popular cryptocurrency activities, do not worry ,it will be backed by a strong impact.
Activity: 167
Activity: 164
If you don't study Crypto well, you will think of it as the end. So, before you invest here, read some stuff about crypto. The best way to invest at something is to study it first so it will lessen the risk. If you really know bitcoin, it is not yet the end. Fluctuation is a normal thing for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 21
Never. Personally, I believe The crypto never died. The crypto has a great future. It will never die. I think crypto is trying to become new style. Whatever, 2018 is a very very bad session to the crypto field. Don't be scared of this current market condition. Be optimistic and be patient. The spring session becomes coming soon. The market will become gree market in soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
It is not yet the end. Though the market is down now it will recover soonest. I am very positive that my investments will recover thats why i keep on holding.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
Seeing red does not really mean end is coming, it does happen line that sometimes. When market itself will scare every investor. The case of bitcoin is not exception. Last month, stock market did the same where everywhere is red and no single green, lot makes loss and then when the market regain it's stability every investor begin the laughter. So as bitcoin investors will laughter.
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
Well, panic sellers make the market RED!!! Just dont panic. If you are a true btc fan you know what's happening.
Activity: 100
what you reveal is a fear that is less logical accepted by users of crypto.bitcoin will bounce back, this is a sign of bouncing bitcoin.

everyone is looking forward to this moment, the moment when prices will fall and will immediately bounce high.
Activity: 166
In my opinion, only bad rumors affect all cryptocurrancy currencies. but I'm not sure everything will end, because prices will continue to run, there will definitely be price changes that can make us happy, because there will definitely be better price increases.
Activity: 17
I am associated with Bitcoin for a long time and am working. I never felt like this. That could be the end of Bitcoin. But there are some such people. Which spread such rumors when Bitcoin price is down. You should not ignore these rumors.

Well, for me if it's fud then we should ignore it as it will only affect our feelings, better to be more positive and keep holding.
copper member
Activity: 280
I am associated with Bitcoin for a long time and am working. I never felt like this. That could be the end of Bitcoin. But there are some such people. Which spread such rumors when Bitcoin price is down. You should not ignore these rumors.
Activity: 35
Any currency has peaks and falls, the market is moved by traders, hedging funds and others. The downward movement of bitcoin has been predetermined for him and the other stretched. So it will now move up and down, easy positions are over, now comes into force a full analysis of currency pairs
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
It is not the end as we all saw it.. When are all we start to believe the Bitcoin never dies? There are many new invesment for Bitcoin, the buildings, the ICO's, the projects, the goverments new tax projects.. So how can it ends? The crypto world have just began and won't fde away..
Activity: 70
Stay calm don't panic. Even though all red doesn't mean this will all be the end. There will definitely be an increase in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
panic in the market warmed by massive rumors of rumors that the creep will soon die and the bubble will burst people on emotions throw off their coins but who does not consider this period in order to make purchases at favorable prices
Activity: 210
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

That was just your thinking, Yes ,bitcoin hit lowest value now or the next days but it does'nt mean that it will end.Bitcoin will not end like this and bitcoin will not end by this dump price.Believe and have faith in bitcoin , our negative thinking is not helping us to grow  or to be successful.
Pages:
Jump to: