Pages:
Author

Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end. - page 14. (Read 5085 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Its not the end, freeze merchant see red market as the end, yet individuals that have information in bitcoin consider this to be an ideal opportunity to purchase and hold. The best activity is to put stock in digital currency. Just recall forget that when the cost goes down you should hold your bitcoin, when the value rises it's an ideal opportunity to offer.
Activity: 513
Merit: 117
Look for everything in the positive. The prices for crypto currency will always fluctuate. The market was red, then sometime it will be green.Everything's going to be OK.The main thing is not to panic
Activity: 98
Well, if this case does happen, it's better if we prepare our cash for a purchase. I believe this is a sale. I'm sure that the green spring is coming)) be patient and invest in the altokkony))
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Person a lot time ago to sale all cryptocurrency as it appears. Panic helped him this time. I hope this is not the final disappointment in the market, and when the price goes up, he will again collect a briefcase.
Activity: 336
I actually do think there is no strategy you'll be able to stop by which the same as in the current situations within our fiat money additionally regulating physiques need to stop by which nevertheless there are some damaging people who nevertheless using profit their unlawful programs.
Activity: 68
It never could be the end because already the red has change and bitcoins value start rising now success is just the matter of time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
and such topics and posts as written by this author will be still very much but it is important to remember that bitcoin all this time lived and at the same time it grew very strongly so it seems to me that there is no reason for its further fall
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
Do not be so categorical about the current situation in the market. Yes, there are many questions and absolute stagnation, but everything is changing, the crisis cannot be eternal and we will soon be able to observe the rise. Be patient.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
that too easy say that bitcoin is end , red market is normal and it will get correction price later . just keep the patience and everyone will happy later
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
it's a shame, it's already September, but the trend does not change. there is an opinion that we will go now to the bottom.

This opinion has some good thoughts. Big wallets try to suck money our small wallets. I am so sorry for the people who bought btc at 20k, that's crazy. I've lost money as well but not so much. I'd say 2018 is RED year.
Activity: 19
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
it's a shame, it's already September, but the trend does not change. there is an opinion that we will go now to the bottom.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
Many months have passed since your message and bitcoin is still alive. This suggests that it is not necessary to create empty predictions and is better to study the technology to understand its prospects. Bitcoin will not end.
Activity: 364
Fortunately, this is not the end, but only the beginning. When you go uphill it is not always easy for you. especially when you're approaching the top. So here, bitcoin needs to overcome many difficulties to become successful.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
It is good that your forecasts did not come true. The market is constantly swinging from side to side, so what? This gives him the opportunity to grow even more, improve and improve. Bitcoin is not finished.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
I think its too early to speculate about the bitcoin's end. You have to understand first how crypto business works. Due to volatility, prices sometimes dip until all crypto become red in the market, and that is normal. But if bitcoin or the market cannot recover and it dipped more down to zero that means it's really the end. For me, that scenario will never happen. The big whales, investors and users don't let this thing happen in this industry.
Activity: 154
it did not end, did it? and will not trust me
Activity: 182
then it would not be the end, and will not be now. I think bitcoin has a very bright future
Activity: 212
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
Having a red market does not guarantee that it will already end all th cyptocurrency. It is just a normal situation where the market may go up or down.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 
What is wrong with you man? Cheesy
This is just a market, this is economy and it can't be in in great condition forever. I will believe that Bitcoin ends only when it will cost 0.
Pages:
Jump to: