Pages:
Author

Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end. - page 19. (Read 5087 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
This guy was pretty right about the dip. But it's been almost eight months and nothing out of the ordinary yet. Bitcoin is still going. I strongly believe Bitcoin and other crptocurrencies are totally here to stay. By the way, I don't even fancy this technique. Creating panic in the market is not helping anyone really. It only causes prices to dip even further. If you are getting out, it is good for you. There's absolutely no need to discourage everyone else and spread negative information.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Do not panic. Everything you see is normal. Cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin will not end and what will end is just a crisis and prices will rise again.
Activity: 39
The end is not yet coming. Like some other companies theres always a downtime, and bitcoin is in that level. Like Isaac Newton said "what goes up must come down". Btc had reach the top few years ago and now that its coming down we should help each other to lift it up again.
Activity: 23
The market could be all red, it’s just a period and those ups and downs are normal. The market is still at downfall but it is not the end for bitcoin and cryptocurrency world because it is very normal that there are always fluctuations in this type of market. Just sit tight and don't worry at all because it will recover soon. It is just whales are really manipulating the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
It will never be happen as this kind of situation is normally occured in a business. There were times that the price of cryptos will go down and sometimes goes up depends on it's demand but it doesn't mean that it will be the end. I guess,we just need to be optimistic in here so that we can have a chance to achieved our goals.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Am sure you good at guessing and that does not certify the end of bitcoin, This does not certainly seems to be the first time of seeing btc in red pools and yet it emerges as conqueror. It is not the end and never will it be no matter what be the case.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
this is definitely not the end. for the fact that the price of almost all coins are down does not mean the end of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. surely it is just a set back and soon we will see bitcoin and other currencies bounce back even stronger.
Activity: 126
The bitcoin technology is experiencing this kind of scenario before , it is just very normal for market to have this season , because all business related to finances could also suffer the same situations as bitcoin have encounter,financial crises, but among this experience we will not worrying bitcoin is still standing strong, preventing this odds from ruining its legacy as the strongest crypto in the digital world, and it will not immediately die or vanish.
Activity: 210
How many times are we going to prophecy about the end of bitcoin and crypto currencies and they keep living beyond the deadline. I think it's high time we understand that this technology is here to run the future economy and begin to embrace like others are doing.
Activity: 56
we don't neet worry anymore. steve wozniak made one statement and the markets started to rise instantly. What we need is brave explanations that come from reliable people.
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 
It is interesting how we get to use with the situation on the market because in the end of January this guy was literally upset with the situation that we're having almost half year from that time.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 
Be patient what happen to price nowadays they say all cryptocurrency are all red because of some country are banning crypto and using of cryptocurreny. just wait for us the price will recover.
Activity: 391
It can't be enough reason to conclude that its about to meet its end. Price drips are basically normal to happen within this industry. For some it could be not desirable at all but for the wise ones, its a great days.
Activity: 276
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Im not really worried about the red in the market because I believe that crypto will still recover eventually. In fact I find it a chance to invest and buy more coins especially ethereum which dropped so lower than last year.
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
It's not the end, lul. It's just those guys who's afraid to lose their funds that's why they panic selling. Maybe next month or next year is the start of bull run.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
It's normal and happen in any kind of market, Forex, stock, crypto etc.
Don't check btc price every a few minutes, it's not healthy.
Relax, bitcoin will be fine on the end.
Already a few times until now we experienced huge price drop but bitcoin recovered every time.
No need for panic here, just ''waiting game''.
Activity: 144
No one can compete with the cryptocurrency, because everyone already know about it in every corner and implement cryptocurrency in everything that is possible. If from the very beginning there was such an opportunity, but now it's too late, because the income received from the cryptocurrency is too huge and the benefit is also very in demand.

Yeah right, whatever happens now is just temporary and we can all get our profits back once crypto markets returns to normal again or better if it rises much soon.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
No one can compete with the cryptocurrency, because everyone already know about it in every corner and implement cryptocurrency in everything that is possible. If from the very beginning there was such an opportunity, but now it's too late, because the income received from the cryptocurrency is too huge and the benefit is also very in demand.
Activity: 107
Panic seller see red opportunity seekers see it is opportunity to buy at dips

red alert?sorry i dont believed it so.its no the end of btc.they want us to panic so they can buy in lower market value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
Your predictions for the market have already been realized. From January to today, the price of all cryptocurrencies in the market has fallen by at least 50%. This is a very bad phenomenon!

and will just continue to be worse. Get out before your losses get even bigger
Pages:
Jump to: