Pages:
Author

Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end. - page 18. (Read 5087 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
Being red doesnt mean its the end. For some they take it as good time to buy and hold their coins. Because in this business there is ups and down, most important is you really know how to play with it for you be able to gain not to loose much.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

Hey you called it almost, but it wasn't 2 days it was more like 3 2 weeks for the initial crash and now it's been what about 6 months of a bear market, we had a 9 month bull market so it's all in cycles. The best thing to do is not panic take profits when you think it is the time to take profits and buy when you think it's time to buy (pssst it's time to buy Smiley )

I think we will start seeing green sometime again not too soon but soon enough people will be happy everyone is making money the world will be better Smiley
Activity: 196
This is just a season of falldown ,we should not worrying about ,because this is just a temporary low price value in the coin market, even if it is all red just relax and cool down ,just hold your coins and wait for the good season to come, the red is just the final end ,it is normal in the market , the rise and fall but not it is not the end.
Activity: 112
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 
I don't think this will be the end, and I think this is an opportunity to buy at the lowest price and currently the market is green, so don't give up and continue to think positively about crypto.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
People are so not patient to the extent that when cryptocurrency is in red or bear market for few weeks, they said its the end not thinking that crypto is volatile and change change anytime.
I agree. People get panic when the market is red while wise investors enjoying it because they can buy from a cheap price. They are running on crypto knowing that it is very volatile but impatiently wait for the good price. They always say that it is the end and nothing to do but be scared of every fall which make them to decide that they have to cut more lose and contribute for more fall.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I don't think so,there will always be green days. Investors must understand the reallity of coin market cap there red days and there are green days just wait patiently.
Activity: 83
Even now is in a red this is not the end we dont need to give up just think positive and trust someday it can recover the market.
Activity: 238
No its not, slipping down of the prices of the coins in the matket is not a sign of the ending of cryptocurrency. Fluctuation of its price is a normal thing, as of now prices takes to a high price, market turns to green, not the red market as always what you have said. As of now, august 29, 2018. Market prices takes a highly positive percentage, that is a great news to the investors and hodlers of the coins.

Bitcoin rises its price into $7,106.38 and that is a rising of +5.78%.

Ethereum also rises its price into $297.47 with a rising of +5.52%.

By this, everyone is hoping for more rising of prices especially by the hodlers and investors.
Activity: 420
The fact that the price of almost all coins are down does not mean the end of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. It is not the end and never will it be no matter what be the case. Don't panic because changing of the price of bitcoin is normal. I guess,we just need to be optimistic in here so that we can have a chance to achieved our goals. Keep calm and HODL!
Activity: 266
Merit: 25
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words.  

No, now it is green on the market. The market maybe start to recovering now. No need to take a quick conclusion about cryptocurrency.
I believe in 2019 cryptocurrency will spiking again in the market. The whales will comeback to buying more bitcoin and crypto.

Quick conclusion? The guy posted this in January and was more then right.But of course,2019 will be another story,but not becouse of whales.I guess cryptocurrency will be accepted more and more in the future and that will bring new investors.Not to mention technology behind that all,thats another story Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 2
Its normal to experience a red market, as it's an indication of the market obeying the forces of demand and supply not also forgetting the fud around. But if there is one thing j am so sure of that is crypto will mark a new all time high before end of year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io

No, now it is green on the market. The market maybe start to recovering now. No need to take a quick conclusion about cryptocurrency.
I believe in 2019 cryptocurrency will spiking again in the market. The whales will comeback to buying more bitcoin and crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It is now all CoinMarketCap is passing through a red signal but next time CoinMarketCap will Green signal very soon. Not to be fear bitcoin never be finished.

It is a normal condition in crypto industry that to have red and green market situation. But upon looking CoinMarketCap all in red signal would not mean that it is really the end of crypto, but this is a sign of bearish trend that always be experienced every year. And if there is bearish trend there will be great bullish trend also to be expected to be happen soon.
Activity: 546
burst.money
It is now all CoinMarketCap is passing through a red signal but next time CoinMarketCap will Green signal very soon. Not to be fear bitcoin never be finished.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
but if I see now, some crypto becomes red, but some have gone up. Even though it's just a little bro. and the world of cryiptocurrency will never end because the price on the market is falling or red
Activity: 58
Unusual situation on the market, when at the period of the overall stagnation selected altcoins started to show significant growth. Here is my thoughts on which of them will take the leading positions during the next bull-cycle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH7ithmzPnA
Activity: 113
Every market has its deep and heights, if you look at the height which the crypto market has reached compared to 2 or 3 years back you’ll notice a significant change. I believe it can only get better since crypto is being adopted by all
Activity: 112
Its not the end, it might be red now but very sure the green market time is coming soon where everyone will be happy, we only need time to make all things been equal.
Activity: 392
People are so not patient to the extent that when cryptocurrency is in red or bear market for few weeks, they said its the end not thinking that crypto is volatile and change change anytime.
Activity: 266
You were right about the drop and yet Bitcoin is still alive and kicking  Grin I doubt there will be an end to Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: