Pages:
Author

Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end. - page 17. (Read 5138 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Yes, as we know now, the price in the market, whether it's bitcoin or other coins, is experiencing a significant decline. but that does not mean this will be the end of cryptocurrency. because cryptocurrency prices are volatile or very fast changing, then there will definitely be a time when all returns to normal

You're certain mate, bitcoin will not end but the hope of those who dump early is the reality that ended. Some people weren't having a proper mindset on this matter, and their thinking wasn't aligned to what's positive with bitcoin now. We're closer to ber months now, even though the prices of all coins was in red arrows, it doesn't stop us from holding our asset as long as it recovers from time to time.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
It's true, the terrible bits of gossip affected all the digital currencies. be that as it may, I don't know it will all end, in light of the fact that pegging bitcoin costs is constantly similar to this, so this is our opportunity to purchase.
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
Being red doesnt mean its the end. For some they take it as good time to buy and hold their coins. Because in this business there is ups and down, most important is you really know how to play with it for you be able to gain not to loose much.

I know the market is decreasing, you are right that the flushed market does not mean this is the end of cyptocureency, we can use the current situation to buy coins at a cheap price, in my opinion the decline in coin prices is not a bad thing if we have a strategy to play
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
Whenever Bitcoin drops, its rivals often announce the madness of the "Bitcoin bubble" has come to an end. However, history has repeatedly proven, Bitcoin has risen since the price increases and stronger than before. Even as prices are falling, many still believe Bitcoin will reach a record $ 50,000 by the end of 2018.
Activity: 606
Just fun with red market condition, you can take chance to reinvest your money at bitcoin or altcoin, maybe next time you can take profit when bitcoin or altcoin have higher price. never worried about how lower of bitcoin price but you have keep strong to buy and hold your coin.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
ou should not be so worried about that because we had experienced so many already places in our past.
Activity: 106
it's not over yet but it's annoying to narrow down revenue
Activity: 113
This is not the end. It's just a correction. I am confident that the market is manipulated so that most people sell their coins. Thus they earn on us.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I think that is a natural thing, the market is a place to sell and buy, of course, what applies is the law of the market, be patient, bitcoin is starting to crawl up now.

This is a journey that you have to take to see prices go back down and go back up so you should not be so enticed by information that says Bitcoin won't last long.
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
Yes, now after more than six months, I admit that he was right. I wish I had listened to it before and sold my coins while I had the chance. But I believe that cryptocurrencies will resurrect in 2019
Activity: 410
if you look at the account of all the red people will be very panicked to see it because there has been a very big mistake for this, and must be adjusted to our circumstances.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Yes, as we know now, the price in the market, whether it's bitcoin or other coins, is experiencing a significant decline. but that does not mean this will be the end of cryptocurrency. because cryptocurrency prices are volatile or very fast changing, then there will definitely be a time when all returns to normal

is this what is called mental war Grin
anyone who can resist will surely get it back even get more I have a prediction that the market will be better in early Q1 2019
the market now are rising up little by little. if we noticed it. it would be a good process because all we can see now is green even though the price is seem low compare to the originak price  it is okay compare to the bull run and next dys or weeks the price are going to fall down again. let's see what changes coming now  the ber months are arriving.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd

is this what is called mental war Grin
anyone who can resist will surely get it back even get more I have a prediction that the market will be better in early Q1 2019
Activity: 434
Nothing wrong with the fall in prices, I do not see if you look at the graph of the development of bitcoin from the beginning, you will understand that this is a common phenomenon. So don't sell your coins, just wait for the price increase.
Activity: 395
The red market always makes people nervous regardless of their bitcoin investment experience. But the most important thing here is to be patient. The price will be back.
Activity: 602
I think that is a natural thing, the market is a place to sell and buy, of course, what applies is the law of the market, be patient, bitcoin is starting to crawl up now.
Activity: 350
I am really anxious about the current market trend, but I can't do anything about it. Now I just want to focus on the bounty task, I hope to get more tokens, and I can make a certain profit before the market crashes!
Activity: 364
Perhaps this is your first price drop? Otherwise I can't understand why you think this is the end. Bitcoin is developing and volatility is an integral part of its development.
Activity: 25
Every market has its deep and heights, if you look at the height which the crypto market has reached compared to 2 or 3 years back you’ll notice a significant change. I believe it can only get better since crypto is being adopted by all.
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
for me whether the red markets do not mean it's the end of the cryptos it will return to green all those markets, everyone's expectations
Pages:
Jump to: