Pages:
Author

Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end. - page 20. (Read 5087 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
In spite of the fact that the market was on red and the vast majority of the cryptos were dumped and went on its greatest bumble, one must think about confiding in its capacities and potential to pump and vary high toward the year's end. One year back, same thing happened, along these lines many terrified and later on had their greatest laments as the cost pumped toward the year's end..
Activity: 145
In the world of cryptocurrencies,price is cyclical the deeper the bear the higher the bull will respond to it.Dont lose hope .I think bear big player control the market as of now.Soon the bullish big player will also be one to control.So lets wait and see.This is not the end, thats one thing i sure.

It's only a matter of time to see prices will grow again with good prices which are more shocking to all the world. I'm sure that will happen over time.

Yes, I am very optimistic that this will happen again soon and all the waits and patience and hardworks will all be paid off once bitcoin recovers again soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
In the world of cryptocurrencies,price is cyclical the deeper the bear the higher the bull will respond to it.Dont lose hope .I think bear big player control the market as of now.Soon the bullish big player will also be one to control.So lets wait and see.This is not the end, thats one thing i sure.

It's only a matter of time to see prices will grow again with good prices which are more shocking to all the world. I'm sure that will happen over time.
Activity: 53
I'm not sure bitcoin will always be red, and if it's time, surely bitcoin will come back green again, and I will keep holding bitcoin as long as the price is still low ..
Activity: 434
Don't panic. Everything you've seen is just normal. Cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin will not end and what will end is only the crisis a and the prices will rise again. Those people whose faith have been shaken can do sell off their cryptos as their fears eat them.
Activity: 48
i think that is a breaking point, but only because people are confused and scared about this bitcoin. even if it fails i has opened up doors for similar digital currency.This is deliberate and an act to steal all the wealth made from the retail investors that entered the market last year. We are going to the bottom but the bottom means a very long long time sitting in a ditch before we see things improve price wise.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Your predictions for the market have already been realized. From January to today, the price of all cryptocurrencies in the market has fallen by at least 50%. This is a very bad phenomenon!
Activity: 176
Activity: 58
SEC rejected ProShares ETF – expected, price did not react. Whales accumulate $500M in BTC while it is traded sideways!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKaWWO9oRA
Activity: 378
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

For me even it is all red that will not be really the end because if you are a worker here for a long time you know that it is a normal and also you know that someday the price of it will rise.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The impact will be felt by new beginners knowing the market price falls and does not rise again but this is only temporary. Believe me
Its really hard to handel this kind of situation but i suggest to keep calm and stay positive. It is not the end yet, i swear to you it will recover from this loss and it will boom in the next few months or years, just hold your bitcoin for now and wait for the right time to sell it.

It's for newbies dude. Those of us who have seen worse, of course won't flinch and go crazy over this bear market. Nervous people always panic with a simple dip, what more of a stretched bear market. Of course they'll panic and you don't want to be like them especially when things turn around.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Yes it's all red but it doesn't mean that this is the end of bitcoin even though price was fall keep calm and wait other day to go back the old price, don't panic because changing of the price of bitcoin is normal.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
It is also indisputable that a strong fall in prices will follow, but it is impossible to predict when it will happen - in a month, in a year, or in five years, since the peculiarity of the growth or fall of this asset lies in the decisions of the largest regulators on the legal nature of bitcoin.
We have seen better, but also worse times than this. Crypto is unpredictable, but I don't believe that the end is near and that there is a need for panic. Keep calm and HODL  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
The impact will be felt by new beginners knowing the market price falls and does not rise again but this is only temporary. Believe me
Its really hard to handel this kind of situation but i suggest to keep calm and stay positive. It is not the end yet, i swear to you it will recover from this loss and it will boom in the next few months or years, just hold your bitcoin for now and wait for the right time to sell it.
What's up guys! Take a look at a crypto market update on August 22th:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pce34SfeVmk
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
Activity: 14
Don't panic, it is the best opportunity to buy bitcoin at a very low price because it is affordable, just be patient and be positive it will become green in the future, maybe in 2021 and 2023 the price will rise up again, and we will become succesful in bitcoin if we have a lot of bitcoin.
Activity: 363
This has no enough reason to say that it is the end because bitcoin or any other altcoin are normally down on its price, i know that the bitcoin is will not end,this is just a normal situation. I know the feelings especially if you are a holder of it and you bought in a higher price. Just believe on it and everything will be fine.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 
But you were right. But the truth is I do not believe that this is the end, I still think that this is just the beginning of all beginnings. I think that in the future we will be more shocked when the course reaches 100k.
at a time like this, is the right time for investors and traders to find the right position in order to buy as much as possible. so i don't think this time is the end of the existence of bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: