Pages:
Author

Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end. - page 31. (Read 5097 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 0
Whenever you had to tighten up risk control, everyone became crazy at that time last year, and it was really time to listen to your advice. The market is really tough right now.
Activity: 144
Yeah, It's all red. That's true. But it means not be the end of crypto. At this time most people are afraid of the crypto market because all are RED. So they are thinking maybe this could be the end of crypto. My opinion is, Crypto is never ended. On a day by day, It improves strongly. But this time market is in some trouble. I think it's a normal situation and I hope it will be recovering soon. So there is nothing to worry about.
Activity: 236
The usual thing is in the Cryptocurrency market, the price drops then rises, and goes down again and then rises again. You need to know, the down price is waiting for people who want to buy coins, while rising prices are the waiting price for people who want to sell their coins. just relax, look at conditions like this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

almost every time your post always spreads FUDs and negatives.
of course we know that the crypto market will really need time to be able to stabilize, especially growth in the next few months will not have too much impact.
Activity: 15
Guys chill out, it's not the end, it's a normal correction and bear market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
I think it is not yet the end. Lets just think that red market is on sale let us take advantage of the sale and i still believe that the market will recover soon lets keep on hoping and waiting.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
It seems that your prediction is right, but unfortunately I've been holding it. It's a bad decision, but I still believe that Bitcoin will come back after the correction, and maybe most people have no other choice now.

Sorry for your loss, but you do have a choice. You can sell and realize your loss - or wait until BTC price is even lower and therefore your loss will be even bigger. It is not a nice choice, but you do actually have a choice.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
It seems that your prediction is right, but unfortunately I've been holding it. It's a bad decision, but I still believe that Bitcoin will come back after the correction, and maybe most people have no other choice now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
So there is nothing to worry about. Don't panic sell. Try developing a new project. That's about bitcoin!
Yes I agree on that we don't habe to get panic. this is normal thing in crypto everything may change because of the unstable volume of investors in the market place, maybe the investors of today is decreasing because of some other negative issue or maybe there are some factors that affect the price. But we don't have to get worry everything will maybe back to normal.
The end of crypto is cannot being explained by just a a simple color of the market. Everything is unstable and we cannot even know when will be the exact time or maybe date of the of the price to change. If we don't have faith and sell it on this huge dip because we are being panic due to the huge dip thatvw e all experience maybe we are in a big loss.
Yes we all need to wait for for the price to change before we do selling our tokens or maybe coin in the crypto market. If we are going to sell it on this huge dip we can maybe loss an amount of profit when the time comes that the price rise up high. So we need to hold on it today for good.

if not then at some point you will just have to sell at an even larger dip..... Your choice is to either take a big loss, or wait and take an even bigger loss.... I warned people in here in December and January that "HODL" was a stupid strategy - they should GTHO (Get The Hell Out). You obviously didn't and therefore now have to choose between losing big or losing even bigger....
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
So there is nothing to worry about. Don't panic sell. Try developing a new project. That's about bitcoin!
Yes I agree on that we don't habe to get panic. this is normal thing in crypto everything may change because of the unstable volume of investors in the market place, maybe the investors of today is decreasing because of some other negative issue or maybe there are some factors that affect the price. But we don't have to get worry everything will maybe back to normal.
The end of crypto is cannot being explained by just a a simple color of the market. Everything is unstable and we cannot even know when will be the exact time or maybe date of the of the price to change. If we don't have faith and sell it on this huge dip because we are being panic due to the huge dip thatvw e all experience maybe we are in a big loss.
Yes we all need to wait for for the price to change before we do selling our tokens or maybe coin in the crypto market. If we are going to sell it on this huge dip we can maybe loss an amount of profit when the time comes that the price rise up high. So we need to hold on it today for good.
Activity: 332
Merit: 15
What is happening with the crypto market now is normal.  What could you expect from Bitcoin, when it has grown from$ 400 to $ 20K . Growth cannot last forever. This is the logical conclusion of any to the moon. After growth should be fall. But this is not death, just the end of the cycle.                                                       
 If we talk about other altcoins, then everything is simple. Altcoins ( the top 50, and maybe more) very often repeat the Bitcoin chart. Bitcoin is growing-altcoins are growing. Is falling Bitcoin altcoins are falling.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Although the market is red but I think the end has not come yet. Cryptoccurency to me will never die at this young age and we hoping for more from it soon .
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

In hindsight there can be little doubt on thge fact that you were right - even though the tanking progress has taken half a year and more - and possibly had not ended yet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 15
I believe the crypto market will turn green again. The crypto market has fallen too far. Is the shark folded hands stand looking without collapsing?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
if you know what crypto is then read more this is not a end buddy because cryptocurency is a type of volatility it always flactuates every secs and mins. so if you scared and if you beleive that crypto is now dead then go sell it i think soon you will regret i am sure 100 percent it is up to you  but for me this is not the end.
Activity: 98
Since every thing is showing red does not mean the end of bitcoin. There are times it shows red and also then at times shows green through a week. It is always like. The red does not signifies end.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
I think that the fall is not over yet. We can see prices much lower than now. But I will still keep my coins and tokens. I try not to think about the price but just follow the projects I invested in.
Pages:
Jump to: