Pages:
Author

Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end. - page 32. (Read 5124 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 
Yes, you guessed it. But that does not mean that bitcoin will end. It is only temporary. The bad news about bitcoin has had an impact on the price of bitcoin over the past month. In the past two weeks, the global stock market crash has also had a big impact on bitcoin. Now that bitcoin has stopped falling, it's back to $8,000, and it's going back to $10,000.
I know that bad rumors are having a lot of impact on the crypto market but they will not end. A market that has existed for more than 10 years and you think only a few rumors can beat them?
Obviously that would not be possible. So let's see this is a good time to make a profit. Invest in bitcoins at the time they are priced at $ 6500-6800.
One issue that is most likely to result in a decline in the price of Bitcoin is because of a statement from Bank of America stating that Bitcoin or Crypto is a business risk.
Activity: 308
do not panic! just look at the price charts for the last 5 years! you will see that the crypto market constantly goes up and down! now there is a very long correction, but soon the market will go up and everything will turn green!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
No, you should not be so worried about that because we had experienced so many already places in our past, so that is cyclic process of flluctuation of the market of cryptocurrency and it is completely normal.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

There is no sign that there will be a sharp decline coming. The price is unpredictable, especially in the current market. Currently the price of bitcoin is holding at $ 8000 and can go some time before taking the next step depending on the situation. market. We all look forward to the positive things that will come
copper member
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
i believe it will not last long time. do not think too much about it
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
After calling for a 7750  retracement in BTC as an optimal level to buy back in, there is another bullish possibility we are toying with right now, which we cannot ignore.

Although optimally we prefer the 7750 level, if this count posted below is correct, we may not see that level for another week  or so, which means our plan at the moment is to re-enter Bitcoin now at current prices with a 25% weighting of what we originally had planned and buy more if we do see the lower levels as originally forecasted.

This means we would have to have wider stop losses at 7200, hence the smaller position size.
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
the red will not be forever. better days of green are coming. just sit and enjoy the ride
Activity: 154
Its been normal look at now bitcoin still kicking and there is no sign of bitcoin has come to an end.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
You're too big a panic when the price of bitcoin falls as I think it's just a normal event that's a bitcoin experience to increase its price higher than what investors think.
Activity: 64
It is not easy to come to an end. be patient guys
Activity: 78
it is true that everything is red but it will not turn off bitcoin, believe that bitcoin will always live and I think it is just a normal thing in trade.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
cutlosses, and cutlosess happening in that period. Now, it is the best time to buy more because it is more stable and steady like water.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
If you believe everything will be fine and do not panic if the market is all red coins, up and down it has become a regular thing and all will surely end and will come back green.
but I see all the coins are already moving, especially bitcoins that always go up bit by bit but that's for sure, being a wise and intelligent user in analyzing so you do not feel panic and at times down it is an opportunity to buy it. hold and wait patiently.
Activity: 73
Take advantage of this time and buy as much as possible. do not worry it is not the end
Activity: 35
The price will be even lower, the digital world will be 10 times better than the world we live in now.

Although we still have a lot to do and a long way to go, but we have a great start.
Activity: 83
Dont be panic if its red someday it will recover the price. This is not the end i think this is the time to buy a token😊
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

As you say, yes, the crypto was dump by almost 70% by it's highest price but I think it is not the end because it is the day that bitcoin do recover.  As we see now, the price was getting up slowly but surely.

Just wish that there are a lot of good news about bitcoin because also me want to give up by bitcoin because I don't think on what happen and I can't feel what the bitcoin do for future.
Activity: 140
I currently have started breathe with little legah see price bitcoin start up although it is a bit slow at least there are still hope to get what we want I hope altcoin soon followed
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
Yes, you guessed it. But that does not mean that bitcoin will end. It is only temporary. The bad news about bitcoin has had an impact on the price of bitcoin over the past month. In the past two weeks, the global stock market crash has also had a big impact on bitcoin. Now that bitcoin has stopped falling, it's back to $8,000, and it's going back to $10,000.
I know that bad rumors are having a lot of impact on the crypto market but they will not end. A market that has existed for more than 10 years and you think only a few rumors can beat them?
Obviously that would not be possible. So let's see this is a good time to make a profit. Invest in bitcoins at the time they are priced at $ 6500-6800.

this time we are a bit quiet because the market price has started to move up, although the movement is a little slow but it can all change the situation so that our spirit can come back to move even harder to collect currency.
Activity: 322
My predictions are very differentand it's only for me. I do believe predictions if its realistic and not so high or low, as long as there's some basis for that prediction that's fine. They even called crypto market as a speculative market so predictions are essential and it's up to your intuition if you would trust them.
Pages:
Jump to: