Pages:
Author

Topic: It's all RED!!! This could really be the end. - page 33. (Read 5124 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
From these kinds of things, smart people make lots of money. I do not get why people buy when the price gets high then panic and sell if they see it dropping, even for a short period. You should always do the opposite of the horde.
And remember, never invest the money you can not afford to lose.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
do not panic to sell it now keep believing for bitcoin fore, hold the emotion to sell your current assets
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 

Yes,crypto  price is dropping but it doesn't mean that it is the end because it is a normal nature of cryptos to dropped it's price because it's volatile.At this moment,cryptop price is getting better so I think there's nothing to be worry about it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
No, it is not really the end of cryptos , if it is all red, then this is just a continued falldown but this is just temporary ,because I already believe that this is just a part of volatility of cryptos ,sometimes it is red and sometimes green this is what cryptos
going to be happening at rhe moment.
Activity: 167
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words. 
Its all red and i know any one thinks that this will be the end but I believe on bitcoin that will recover soon and we will get the price we want and all we need is to wait
Activity: 658
Merit: 105
It has been three months for the crypto world and it has not yet been concluded. But for the second half of the year I remain optimistic. Even more for 2019.
Activity: 196
The market has been in a depressing state since the beginning of the year and generally, financial markets has its upside and downside as prices do not move up continuously and also do not move down continuously as well. I believe this isn't the end of cryptocurrency and this is just a normal occurrence in financial markets.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
If it breaks the $9,500 resistance, we could see $12,600 or over within days.

It first needs to break the resistance around the $9000 level, because yesterday was the second time the market couldn't comfortably move through that level. Bitstamp and GDAX stagnated just under $9000, while BitTether stagnated at $9000 flat. Current range of $7700-$9000 seems to be fair though. If we distance ourself from being the Bitcoin fanboys that we are for a short while, everyone will see that the market is right where it needs to be. In that regard, it's pointless to start thinking about +$12,000 levels without anything having changed. The only downside of a market that isn't moving up, is that traders might start dumping out of frustration, but the demand should be strong enough to buy the market back up to current levels.

is this BitTether a real exchange? my friend cannot withdraw his BTC from that site.
Another scam site busted after stealing millions from users.  Watch out!  You will lose everything in this shitty game.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
If it breaks the $9,500 resistance, we could see $12,600 or over within days.

It first needs to break the resistance around the $9000 level, because yesterday was the second time the market couldn't comfortably move through that level. Bitstamp and GDAX stagnated just under $9000, while BitTether stagnated at $9000 flat. Current range of $7700-$9000 seems to be fair though. If we distance ourself from being the Bitcoin fanboys that we are for a short while, everyone will see that the market is right where it needs to be. In that regard, it's pointless to start thinking about +$12,000 levels without anything having changed. The only downside of a market that isn't moving up, is that traders might start dumping out of frustration, but the demand should be strong enough to buy the market back up to current levels.

is this BitTether a real exchange? my friend cannot withdraw his BTC from that site.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
It seems to be just hovering around the $10000 mark for the whole entire day.
Looks kind of scared to cross over that mark to far.
Crypto is a strange beast and I would like to believe this is the reason why the big banks are not putting too much confidence into it having it being pushed over the edge enough for them to use it on a daily basis such as their other assets they hold for the public in general.

But now it has consistently dipped below again - there is not a real support when looking at the volumes
Activity: 340
Merit: 15
It seems to be just hovering around the $10000 mark for the whole entire day.
Looks kind of scared to cross over that mark to far.
Crypto is a strange beast and I would like to believe this is the reason why the big banks are not putting too much confidence into it having it being pushed over the edge enough for them to use it on a daily basis such as their other assets they hold for the public in general.
Activity: 24
Price getting down or up,,estimate is very difficult,
But not end this market,

When down price,,,should buy more.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Yes, you guessed it. But that does not mean that bitcoin will end. It is only temporary.

Game Over.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Maybe a lot of news that makes people panic that eventually makes people sell Bitcoinnya, and this is just a game that finally makes all investors buy bitcoin in all markets, because at this time is the right time to buy it ...
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
Settle down fella, there are days of solid red and days where it's green as a salad.
This is a game of patience and I am not in favor of your idea of buying Tether.
I was never a fan and there are too many shady stories going around about this coin.
Stick to the basics and revisit your portfolio later this year expecting gains.
Activity: 44
time to buy more man. Stop panicking ans add to your positions  Cool
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Actually this is good, very good, it's time to buy dude!!! get up! BTC will be more than 50k this year
Activity: 211
I think people getting wise to Tether is just about to explode.  Probably 50% reduction in all cryptos in the next two days.  Mark my words.  

i will mark all this word you say here today in this place , its clear to me of how you purchase special crystal ball from amazon website prime deliver service
you purchase so many crystal ball with next day delivery so i think you have already seen which breakfast meals also i consume tomorrow , please also tell to me this one so that i prepare myself in correct way for this
Activity: 218
People like you create chaos in the industry, Its quite normal when it comes to crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
weell wheres the reduction of 50% i cant see in all coins.though bitcoin had drop morethan 100% but not all coins does. So i think you fail on this one mate.maybe dont give hard speculation so you wont be teased when you fails.because whats your saying is too far from reality,this sounds like bullying the whole crypto and this will never good for everyone here thats in despair that time because of huge dip
Pages:
Jump to: