Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy altcoins - page 12. (Read 5408 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 02, 2019, 12:26:41 PM
I think,, it is right time to buy altcoin. now, crypto market is fall down. so you can using this time. this situation is not good for crypto. so you buy altcoin and invest here. ethereum is the best altcoin I think. so you can buy it.
Activity: 602
February 02, 2019, 11:50:52 AM
it is still too early. this is a long-lasting bear market. investor confidence has received tremendous damage. the market is likely to fall sharply again. you'd better watch it until April.
if there was a desire for someone to invest at a cheap price, this could be done at the end of 2018. The truth is, those who did it, today they have already received the question “earned income”. Of course If you compare the price of etrium Well, $ 76 and $ 107 today.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 11:08:20 AM
instead of new , add quarkchain
quarkchain is a potential coin
QuarkChain aims to build a flexible and scalable infrastructure by using sharding technology and Boson consensus that is exclusively proposed by Qi Zhou. Different shards could easily incorporate different virtual machine and consensus. What’s more, compared to native tokens, these smart-contract-based tokens have several fundamental limitations. Therefore, we propose Multive-Native-Token which is available on QuarkChain 2.0. All projects that are to be built on QuarkChain network will benefit from Multi-Native-Token without any restrictions. This allows each project on QuarkChain to independently design its own token economics, without the occurrence of a situation similar to “paying ETH as a GAS fee for ERC 20 transaction.” Multi-Native-Token will greatly enhance existing Dapps and developers are able to get involved in real application development faster.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 02, 2019, 08:02:52 AM
it is still too early. this is a long-lasting bear market. investor confidence has received tremendous damage. the market is likely to fall sharply again. you'd better watch it until April.
Activity: 504
February 01, 2019, 03:16:28 PM
Most of the alternative coins are very cheap. But this does not mean that we should buy them. We must be very careful when choosing coins for investment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
February 01, 2019, 02:31:59 PM
Ripple has the high potential to grow more in upcoming years. So going with Ripple will become a beneficial move for us. And it is the best time to make an investment in Ripple.
maybe if used for long-term investment can be used as a reference because of the cheap price of ripple. and always share some of your funds to invest in other coins, especially for those who want to invest in the long term
Activity: 34
February 01, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Today, Ripple is strengthening its position in the market and I have chances of even more growth. They seem to be connected with banking systems. But Dogecoin is also a good coin, but needs support.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
February 01, 2019, 02:14:36 PM
Ripple has the high potential to grow more in upcoming years. So going with Ripple will become a beneficial move for us. And it is the best time to make an investment in Ripple.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
February 01, 2019, 02:09:10 PM
Indeed, now is the time to buy cryptocurrecy, while the price is cheap and has the potential to be a high price, it is not a loss if we will invest in crypto, with not too much money we can get crypto at a fairly cheap price.

You are really friends, this is the right time to buy with the crypto market down. And indeed it has great potential to increase someday. I am very confident that I will recover the crypto market in the near future.
I assume that the whole 2019 will be a year of low price for crypto assets. And we must have time to buy crypto assets.

Guys, some of the really tough and promising altcoins lost a lot in their prices. This means that you can invest in them now. I have already managed to get more Ethereum, TRON, EOS, Cardano, and NEO.
copper member
Activity: 364
February 01, 2019, 01:49:03 PM
It is the best time to buy altcoins, because the prices are awesome. I have bought some extra Ethereum as it was around 100 USD and will wait till the market drops a bit dipper to buy more. I think after reaching 3k USD per BTC we will go up.
For risk takers and those who really believe in Crypto, this is the very best time to invest in more coins and hold hoping for bull run someday which will eventually turn the future around, invest ethereum, Ontology, Elastos and other good coins.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
January 26, 2019, 11:39:03 AM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

There are so many altcoins in the market that are more better than your choice, only NEm and Cardano is my bet on it but the rest are not.
Let me give some example of other potentials coins that you need to buy em then hold, those are Ethereum, Neo, Utrust, Dent, Ida, pundix and
Tky mate. Believe me these altcoins will give the best profit in the near future.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
January 26, 2019, 11:12:19 AM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
As I've seen. The best of all that alts, The better was Dogecoin that was so profitable base on my observation on Coinmaket daily volume.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
January 26, 2019, 11:09:24 AM
My opinion is that now is not the best time to buy altcoins. It is quite possible that the market will move to the bottom again and no one can be insured against it. You can buy in the case when the price movement is clearly visible upwards, only in this case, you can buy altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 112
January 26, 2019, 11:04:32 AM

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin

I am a trader is there a coin that suits well at the current market condition? An altcoin that might give me profit when I trade it in a short term process? IF so, may your please recommend one so I can trade on it.
Activity: 238
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
January 26, 2019, 06:50:58 AM
I would not choose any of this, most likely I would prefer to buy as much Ethereum as possible!
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
January 26, 2019, 06:48:23 AM
Iam very like buy cheaper coin,but their project must have many partner,,when their price is down like now..i think if price of crypto will be growing up.it will back and follow grow up like other stable coin.for now i buy and hold DXCHAIN ..
after the decline there will be an increase so that current purchases may be better for the future. choose coins that are really good and accurate before buying, many Altcoin have the potential and low value, so use this opportunity well. everyone has their own taste, so choosing your tastes before buying must look for strengths and weaknesses in detail, so that to make it easier to improve in the future when prices go up, he can increase high.
Activity: 182
January 26, 2019, 05:52:57 AM
EOS and NEO must be added to your portfolio. Bitcoin is only over 3,000 US dollars. it returned to the position in the first half of 2017. i think the market is close to the bottom. Now is a good time to buy NEO and EOS. they will really erupt, this April.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
January 26, 2019, 05:31:10 AM
Iam very like buy cheaper coin,but their project must have many partner,,when their price is down like now..i think if price of crypto will be growing up.it will back and follow grow up like other stable coin.for now i buy and hold DXCHAIN ..
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
January 26, 2019, 03:55:29 AM
Indeed, now is the time to buy cryptocurrecy, while the price is cheap and has the potential to be a high price, it is not a loss if we will invest in crypto, with not too much money we can get crypto at a fairly cheap price.

You are really friends, this is the right time to buy with the crypto market down. And indeed it has great potential to increase someday. I am very confident that I will recover the crypto market in the near future.
I assume that the whole 2019 will be a year of low price for crypto assets. And we must have time to buy crypto assets.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
January 25, 2019, 11:57:47 PM

Pages:
Jump to: