Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy altcoins - page 13. (Read 5408 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 10
January 25, 2019, 11:22:43 PM
Indeed, now is the time to buy cryptocurrecy, while the price is cheap and has the potential to be a high price, it is not a loss if we will invest in crypto, with not too much money we can get crypto at a fairly cheap price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
January 25, 2019, 04:17:26 AM
I think now is a good time to buy lots of altcoins, especially I will choose to invest in Ripple, Nem and ethereum, because they will also provide many benefits at stable market prices.
because the three altcoins also have great potential in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
January 25, 2019, 04:16:43 AM
I think it is too early to think about buying, due to the fact that the market will still fall , I think you should take when the market is bullish!
falling or not it is always good time to buy now while the bitcoin market price is cheaper compared to the previous market price for bitcoin. I do not think that there will be more market price down because it has already reached its bottom and that is clear that investors could not sell for now because of the bitcoin market price which is relatively cheap.
Activity: 434
January 25, 2019, 04:13:59 AM
I agree with you, all of the coins you listed are likely to expect a good growth, but I would also put bitcoin and Ethereum on your list, in their future growth I without a doubt see a great potential. The only question is when will this growth??? of course, no one will know the answer to this question.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
January 24, 2019, 08:00:18 PM
Don't hurry to decide buying. Although the coins are very potential, you need to know the market condition. And don't forget to set your target whether for short term or long term. Actually I don't want to take a risk by having more untested coins, I prefer to choose top altcoins like Ripple, Cardano, Tron, or Stellar. I assume it will be safer to hold..
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
January 24, 2019, 07:47:37 PM
when the price decline occurs it is an opportunity to buy potential coins at low prices, but still we must consider all risks
before choosing to invest, because the current market conditions make the risks to be faced greater
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 24, 2019, 07:33:57 PM
For me is to get the advantage of buying coins. Must be at the right time because the price of coins decreases and this is the right time to buy coins. And even though the price is very low, I personally will buy Dogecoin, Cardano and Ripple, in my opinion, this is a coin that all has potential.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
January 24, 2019, 07:28:33 PM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
Everyone has opinions, choices and reasons for each. So I think it's better for you to observe and do your own analysis of some of the coins you have mentioned, if you think of some of these coins there are coins that have greater potential than other coins, then I think buying them is the right choice. But, I personally prefer to invest my money into the ripple or cardano. Everything depends on you, choose according to what you observe.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
January 24, 2019, 07:17:42 PM
When the market is down then it is the right time to buy and hold more altcoins while they are cheap though you might need to hold them for a bit longer but I assure you that it will give some good profit in the end.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
January 24, 2019, 07:11:29 PM
Is good to buy altcoin but seriously how is dogecoin a profitable coin That like a dead coin that have its ghost still lurking around yet to find the light There is no good investment with such The rest of the list is fairly OK though
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 24, 2019, 07:01:15 PM
I think it is too early to think about buying, due to the fact that the market will still fall , I think you should take when the market is bullish!
But no one knows when will the bottom of the market , I think now you can take all the same on the part of the coins, especially the fundamental coins they can grow !
Activity: 197
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
January 24, 2019, 07:00:34 AM
Well, Ripple sounds great to invest in. Already brought somes way back December and I'm planning to add more on my hodls.
Activity: 266
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 23, 2019, 04:00:36 PM
In my opinion, this is a very good time to buy altcoins.
Many of these coins look favorably on the cryptocurrency market and with great success in the future will compete with the rest.
Ethereum I think this is exactly the kind of coin into which it will be profitable to invest.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
January 23, 2019, 11:41:04 AM
I think I'll invest in Ripple. experience when the bear market began last year, I ripple trading still gets some small profits. and now it's time to buy big for the long term and wait for the bull run.
Activity: 196
January 22, 2019, 07:10:26 PM
Now I agree a little that altcoins has shown good growth , I also think that the growth will not be very soon , but he certainly will be by 2020
Activity: 602
January 20, 2019, 10:30:07 PM
Whenever I think it is good to be an important investment, we have the intention and confidence in starting an investment, now indeed the coin price has not increased and there is no harm if we buy coins that have good potential to make investments and in the future can provide benefits and You can buy coins that are included in the list of 10 best coins in cryptocurrency
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 07:53:10 PM
I think that it is too early to invest in cryptocurrencies, but still from altcoins you should choose such coins as EOS, OMG, ADA, Waves, Ethereum and Ripple.
Activity: 266
January 20, 2019, 07:31:28 PM
Activity: 420
January 20, 2019, 02:50:57 PM
NEM and Cardano is my favourite of all the coin listed. The prices of these coin are actually cheap and we must take advantage of these cheap price by buying loads of them. The Cryptocurrencybull market is coming, it is important you have  a good position in these coin.
Well, I think in this market it is better to wait until the best times to enter into these coins , I think the reversal is best to buy altcoins
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 11:53:56 AM
Time today may be appropriate, but what will happen when we really want to invest with you on a large scale? I think that few people really understand what situation we are in now and what prices are on the market now.
Pages:
Jump to: