Pages:
Author

Topic: it's time to buy altcoins - page 33. (Read 5447 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
November 29, 2018, 04:50:41 PM
a very good recommendation coins to invest, but there's nothing wrong with seeing new coins which are currently on the brink and guilty of ICO participants, the price might be better for some time to come, although don't expect too much profit in the near future

Do not rush to buy these coins right now. It is possible that in the near future there will be another fall in cryptocurrency. Let's wait for him.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
November 29, 2018, 04:48:11 PM
I think Ripple is a good coin for buy and invest. This is a good opportunity to buy and invest for now while crypto prices have decreased.
It seems to me that Ripple is not as good as you think it is. Yes, while in this coin investors believe it is very positive news background. But who knows what will happen in a few months. The value of a coin not backed by any technology , and rests only on speculation . I think the information about the future prospects not very true.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 04:47:15 PM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
So far I was not going to buy anything because it is too risky in modern conditions. However, in the future I would buy Cardano
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 04:37:57 PM
Many dead projects are indeed possible, one of them is a lack of investors or other causes that cause a project to fail in the middle of the road, hopefully in the future there will be improvements to this so that the next projects will run better.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
November 29, 2018, 04:31:09 PM
Right now altcoins are like falling knife. You can lost a finger or two if you try to catch it.

But if you can buy at bottom you can earn a lot. Still, too risky.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 04:10:20 PM
Yes, now is a good time to buy altcoins, all altcoins are currently being sold at a low price and can buy and choose which coins are good for investing and profitable for the future
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
November 29, 2018, 03:52:47 PM
This morning I was trying to review most of the coins that I traded last year and I was made to understand that some of them has lost over 99% of there values.  I think this is the best time to buy back again and make great profits in future.  Coins like waves,  stratis,  lisk,  litecoin, digibite and so many of them that were doing well last year are almost at a give away price.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 29, 2018, 03:52:36 PM
The altcoin market is full of opportunities and one must not let these opportunities passes.  Neo is selling around $8, ether is close to $100 and EOS is $3 plus.  These prices are amazing and I  will do whatever it takes to buy to my heart content!
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 29, 2018, 03:43:06 PM
Maybe this is the right time, but if we buy now the price in the future will get better, the best is we first observe some altcoin prices, especially the new altcoin, the price is far below the ICO price

Do not rush to buy altcoins for all the money. Perhaps in the future the price of all coins will fall even lower. It is better to start buying when the price starts to grow steadily.
Activity: 448
November 29, 2018, 03:41:42 PM
Yes now great time for invest in altcoin. Now crypto  market huge down.Now If you invest in altcoin after that when market will be rising this time investors get more profit.     
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
November 29, 2018, 03:33:53 PM
If we are at the start of a recovery, you may never see the price this low again. Ever.

It's just like when we went from 300 to 1000. Then 1500. Then 2000. Then 3000. etc. We never saw those prices again, and the people that "FOMO'd" in at 1500 were VERY EARLY and got a decent portion of the ground floor.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
November 29, 2018, 11:38:31 AM
I think we should see to it that it's the bottom otherwise we could lose a lot. The market is moving yet and maybe it would be good to choose the best starting point to allow more profit to come in should the value increase. Anyway we really had a very low price for altcoins this month so we might considering buying coins today.
Activity: 261
Merit: 5
https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker
November 29, 2018, 11:29:08 AM
Ripple didn't dump so much even bitcoin and altcoin suffered . One of my favorite coin is ripple and yes its good to invest to it but in doge I see no future to it because I just use it as a tip or maybe use for fun like gambling . 
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 11:27:58 AM
Yes, now is really a Golden time for investment. It is a pity of course that I invested all my capital much earlier. But for others it is really a unique opportunity to buy coins that cost nothing at all.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
November 29, 2018, 11:23:28 AM
I think Ripple is a good coin for buy and invest. This is a good opportunity to buy and invest for now while crypto prices have decreased.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 29, 2018, 11:19:52 AM
if you want to invest in altcoins, this is the right time for you, because all altcoins are very cheap, buy good altcoins like the one below:

1. ripple
2. cardano
3. Holo
4. nem
5. dogecoin
Ripple price high so i prefer to buy another some coin. Bitcoin and Ethereum lowest price and now this is time to invest. Doge coin is future potential you think that. Cardano and Nem is growing. I think XRP always good investment doesn't matter you brought high rate or low.      
Activity: 434
November 29, 2018, 11:17:19 AM
Agree with this statement. The prices of all coins are extremely low and it is really good time to buy it. I advice you to buy Ether, Litecoin and Bitcoin.
Activity: 617
Merit: 304
November 29, 2018, 11:16:48 AM
Yes! Now, in my opinion, the best time to invest in the cue ball and cryptocurrency! Well, except that everything collapses, which I personally doubt!
Activity: 238
November 29, 2018, 11:13:49 AM
All the money you mentioned in your post is nearing low and I agree with you that this is the best opportunity to buy these coins as these are very good coin and I am sure They can provide very good amount of profit in the coming time. Eterreum is cheaper now, however, we do not know how much the price will fall before the year ends. EOS is still cheap and some ICOs choose the EOS platform through ethereum.
Activity: 532
November 29, 2018, 11:13:43 AM
indeed it's time to buy more than one altcoin today, with market conditions that are indeed cheap. Create opportunities for more than one item to reduce the level of risk
Pages:
Jump to: